Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Agean90
Jun 28, 2008

Cnut the Great posted:

extremely bitter Bernie supporters.

but you repeat yourself

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

poty
Jun 21, 2008

虹はどこで終わるのですか? あなたの魂の中で、または地平線で?
Just cut Weiner's dick off, honestly, how much more damage are we going to endure from that thing before we say enough is enough

Jose
Jul 24, 2007

Adrian Chiles is a broadcaster and writer
a guillotine would be cut off the more important head imo

Prokhor Zakharov
Dec 31, 2008

This is me as I make another great post

Good luck with your depression!

poty posted:

Just cut Weiner's dick off, honestly, how much more damage are we going to endure from that thing before we say enough is enough

that dude ended up with the most appropriate last name in history

Condiv
May 7, 2008

Sorry to undo the effort of paying a domestic abuser $10 to own this poster, but I am going to lose my dang mind if I keep seeing multiple posters who appear to be Baloogan.

With love,
a mod

poty posted:

i see your vagenda! go commit manocide elsewhere

Lord Hydronium
Sep 25, 2007

Non, je ne regrette rien

Prokhor Zakharov posted:

that dude ended up with the most appropriate last name in history
"I want to live up to my family's name," said a young Anthony Weiner as a finger on the monkey's paw curled inward.

Farmer Crack-Ass
Jan 2, 2001

this is me posting irl

Lord Hydronium posted:

"I want to live up to my family's name," said a young Anthony Weiner as a finger on the monkey's paw curled inward.

when will america regulate these dangerous monkeys' paws

freckle
Apr 6, 2016

by Nyc_Tattoo

Farmer Crack-rear end posted:

when will america regulate these dangerous monkeys' paws

You can pry my monkey's paw from my cold dead hands.

Mulva
Sep 13, 2011
It's about time for my once per decade ban for being a consistently terrible poster.

freckle posted:

You can pry my monkey's paw from my cold dead hands.

"Worst possible things to say with a monkey's paw in your hands" for 100, Alex.

Dead Cosmonaut
Nov 14, 2015

by FactsAreUseless

Condiv posted:

i just thought "hmm, maybe there's something to the email thing if the news keeps on reporting on it..." so i went and read a recent article from cnn on the emails

nope, comey's a partisan hack and probably gonna lose his job soon. really cannot believe he tried to swing the election to trump like that.

If someone fires him over a partisan dispute, guess who then gets to be the partisan hack. He's untouchable now.

Condiv
May 7, 2008

Sorry to undo the effort of paying a domestic abuser $10 to own this poster, but I am going to lose my dang mind if I keep seeing multiple posters who appear to be Baloogan.

With love,
a mod

Dead Cosmonaut posted:

If someone fires him over a partisan dispute, guess who then gets to be the partisan hack. He's untouchable now.

if dems refuse to have a backbone on this then they risk future elections. you can't have someone at the top of the FBI acting as if it's a political organ

Winifred Madgers
Feb 12, 2002

Why not at this point, the IRS and DOJ already are.

Baloogan
Dec 5, 2004
Fun Shoe
yeah, IRS was targetting tea party

freckle
Apr 6, 2016

by Nyc_Tattoo

Baloogan posted:

yeah, IRS was targetting tea party

If I was in charge of taxes I would take a harder look at people who think taxation is theft as well.

Condiv
May 7, 2008

With love,
a mod

freckle posted:

If I was in charge of taxes I would take a harder look at people who think taxation is theft as well.

profiling is only bad when you do it to white people

freckle
Apr 6, 2016

by Nyc_Tattoo

Condiv posted:

profiling is only bad when you do it to white people

My bad, I forgot.

Dead Cosmonaut
Nov 14, 2015

by FactsAreUseless

Condiv posted:

if dems refuse to have a backbone on this then they risk future elections. you can't have someone at the top of the FBI acting as if it's a political organ

Not even Richard Nixon could touch J Edgar Hoover. They're the most untouchable institution in Washington. Even moreso than the CIA/NSA/NRO/ect..

freckle
Apr 6, 2016

by Nyc_Tattoo

Dead Cosmonaut posted:

Not even Richard Nixon could touch J Edgar Hoover. They're the most untouchable institution in Washington. Even moreso than the CIA/NSA/NRO/ect..

Comey isn't Hoover.

Obdicut
May 15, 2012

"What election?"

Dead Cosmonaut posted:

Except for Clinton firing one, of course.

Dead Cosmonaut
Nov 14, 2015

by FactsAreUseless

freckle posted:

Comey isn't Hoover.

He isn't. But firing an FBI director who is investigating is outright scandalous.

freckle
Apr 6, 2016

by Nyc_Tattoo

Dead Cosmonaut posted:

He isn't. But firing an FBI director who is investigating is outright scandalous.

Republicans are going to try and turn everything she does into a scandal. Might as well just rip that scab off right away.

Main Paineframe
Oct 27, 2010

Dead Cosmonaut posted:

maybe, but it's also completely legal and well within the president's powers, and lol if you think abuela cares about how things look now

Obdicut
May 15, 2012

"What election?"

Dead Cosmonaut posted:

No it isn't, when there's a cause.

Dead Cosmonaut
Nov 14, 2015

by FactsAreUseless

freckle posted:

Republicans are going to try and turn everything she does into a scandal. Might as well just rip that scab off right away.

Main Paineframe posted:

maybe, but it's also completely legal and well within the president's powers, and lol if you think abuela cares about how things look now

It's legal. It also makes you look like the kind of paranoid rear end in a top hat not seen since Nixon.

Condiv
May 7, 2008

With love,
a mod

Dead Cosmonaut posted:

It's legal. It also makes you look like the kind of paranoid rear end in a top hat not seen since Nixon.

it's not paranoid when the fbi director makes a big fuss less than two weeks before the election about new data he hasn't even bothered to look through yet and won't be able to announce any kind of analysis on until after the election

there is literally no explanation for what he did other than politicking

walgreenslatino
Jun 2, 2015

Lipstick Apathy

Main Paineframe posted:

Hey guys what's up. I strongly encourage Obama to do this. There is no possible way firing the figure investigating your successor, a figure who you just two months ago trumpeted as an impartial and fair adjudicator, could possibly turn out badly. Who the gently caress is Archibald Cox?

Obdicut
May 15, 2012

"What election?"

Dead Cosmonaut posted:

Are you just ignoring that the GOP has widely criticized Comey for doing this too, or what?

walgreenslatino posted:

Hey guys what's up. I strongly encourage Obama to do this. There is no possible way firing the figure investigating your successor, a figure who you just two months ago trumpeted as an impartial and fair adjudicator, could possibly turn out badly. Who the gently caress is Archibald Cox?

It's almost like something happened during those two weeks or something.

Dead Cosmonaut
Nov 14, 2015

by FactsAreUseless

Condiv posted:

it's not paranoid when the fbi director makes a big fuss less than two weeks before the election about new data he hasn't even bothered to look through yet and won't be able to announce any kind of analysis on until after the election

there is literally no explanation for what he did other than politicking

lol throwing tantrums over politicking is not a valid reason

Obdicut posted:

Are you just ignoring that the GOP has widely criticized Comey for doing this too, or what?

Yeah I'm sure they're lining up to show their distaste

It's just next to the ballot box where they can vote for Trump

Obdicut
May 15, 2012

"What election?"

Dead Cosmonaut posted:

Yeah I'm sure they're lining up to show their distaste

They are, actually. Do you really not know this?

Boosted_C5
Feb 16, 2008
Probation
Can't post for 5 years!
Grimey Drawer
The FBI director appointed by Barack Obama, who promoted Clinton cash recipient Andrew McCabe to 2nd in command and gave him oversight of the Clinton investigation, who let Hillary off the hook over the summer after rattling off all the ways she violated federal law, who let Bill off the hook for pardoning Billionaire felon Clinton donor Marc Rich, and whom Democrats universally praised as a paragon of virtue and integrity is now A BAD MAN AND AN ANTI-CLINTON PARTISAN!!!

The DOJ investigation into Weiner & Huma's laptop and e-mails, headed by Clinton camp ally and informant Peter Kadzik is AN ANTI-CLINTON PARTISAN STUNT!!!

Sounds like Democrats are a bunch of conspiracy theory lunatics who think we have a RIGGED SYSTEM.

Nice meltdown.

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

freckle
Apr 6, 2016

by Nyc_Tattoo

Boosted_C5 posted:

The FBI director appointed by Barack Obama, who promoted Clinton cash recipient Andrew McCabe to 2nd in command and gave him oversight of the Clinton investigation, who let Hillary off the hook over the summer after rattling off all the ways she violated federal law, who let Bill off the hook for pardoning Billionaire felon Clinton donor Marc Rich, and whom Democrats universally praised as a paragon of virtue and integrity is now A BAD MAN AND AN ANTI-CLINTON PARTISAN!!!

The DOJ investigation into Weiner & Huma's laptop and e-mails, headed by Clinton camp ally and informant Peter Kadzik is AN ANTI-CLINTON PARTISAN STUNT!!!

Sounds like Democrats are a bunch of conspiracy theory lunatics who think we have a RIGGED SYSTEM.

Nice meltdown.

:laffo:

Enjoy your ban on the 8th.

Nonsense
Jan 26, 2007

Boosted_C5 posted:

Nice meltdown.

Gum
Mar 9, 2008

oho, a rapist
time to try this puppy out
"he's not partisan! he's not partisan!!", my post continues to insist as it slowly grows and transforms into an email fwd

freckle
Apr 6, 2016

by Nyc_Tattoo
https://www.buzzfeed.com/davidmack/heres-an-open-letter-to-james-comey

Dead Cosmonaut
Nov 14, 2015

by FactsAreUseless

Obdicut posted:

They are, actually. Do you really not know this?

http://www.thedailybeast.com/articles/2016/10/29/republicans-weaponize-james-comey-s-fbi-to-kneecap-hillary-clinton.html

logikv9
Mar 5, 2009

Ham Wrangler

freckle posted:

:laffo:

Enjoy your permaban on the 8th.

cuntman.net
Mar 1, 2013

Boosted_C5 posted:

Nice meltdown.

i dont even understand a word youre saying anymore

Condiv
May 7, 2008

With love,
a mod

Dead Cosmonaut posted:

lol throwing tantrums over politicking is not a valid reason

him turning his post into a political one sets a dangerous precedent we do not want in this country

hence he needs to be fired

Lastgirl
Sep 7, 1997

Good Morning!
Sunday Morning!

Boosted_C5 posted:

Nice meltdown.

how the hell are you this more owned than Comey at this point

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Obdicut
May 15, 2012

"What election?"

So you don't know that there's a lot of GOP people who have criticized Comey for this?

http://www.cbsnews.com/news/key-gop-senator-criticizes-fbi-director-james-comey-for-vague-letter/
https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/the-fix/wp/2016/10/31/meet-the-republicans-defending-hillary-clinton-from-fbi-chief-james-comey/
http://www.thefiscaltimes.com/2016/10/31/Why-Growing-Number-Republicans-Are-Criticizing-FBI-s-Comey
http://www.dailykos.com/story/2016/10/31/1589052/-Comey-draws-criticism-from-Republicans-for-putting-himself-in-the-middle-of-the-election
http://www.huffingtonpost.com/entry/republicans-unhappy-with-comey-email-investigation_us_581767b2e4b064e1b4b38b34

How have you managed to avoid learning this?

• Locked thread