Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Dead Cosmonaut
Nov 14, 2015

by FactsAreUseless

I listened to Rove talk the other night. A lot of this is you putting a lot of words into their mouth. Also stop citing links with only tweets in them as evidence.

Condiv posted:

him turning his post into a political one sets a dangerous precedent we do not want in this country

hence he needs to be fired

The FBI coercing politicians isn't unprecedented. It's as old as the agency itself is. If you have problems for what Comey did, criticize the FBI as an institution.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Condiv
May 7, 2008

Sorry to undo the effort of paying a domestic abuser $10 to own this poster, but I am going to lose my dang mind if I keep seeing multiple posters who appear to be Baloogan.

With love,
a mod

Dead Cosmonaut posted:

The FBI coercing politicians isn't unprecedented. It's as old as the agency itself is. If you have problems for what Comey did, criticize the FBI as an institution.

ok. the fbi is rotten and hillary should clean it up, starting with comey

Obdicut
May 15, 2012

"What election?"

Dead Cosmonaut posted:

I listened to Rove talk the other night. A lot of this is you putting a lot of words into their mouth. Also stop citing links with only tweets in them as evidence.

I didn't.

DynamicSloth
Jul 30, 2006

"Man is least himself when he talks in his own person. Give him a mask, and he will tell you the truth."
Hillary won't need to fire Comey. A week from today every Democratic Senate candidate who almost won (and all of their teams) will be calling Obama and demanding Comey's head.

Main Paineframe
Oct 27, 2010

Dead Cosmonaut posted:

It's legal. It also makes you look like the kind of paranoid rear end in a top hat not seen since Nixon.

who cares

obama won't touch comey since he cares about his legacy, but the gop has been crying wolf about hillary for so many years that no one will change their opinion of her when the dread moon rises on Nov 9 and she reveals her true identity as the werewolf queen and devours comey whole

Condiv
May 7, 2008

Sorry to undo the effort of paying a domestic abuser $10 to own this poster, but I am going to lose my dang mind if I keep seeing multiple posters who appear to be Baloogan.

With love,
a mod

Main Paineframe posted:

who cares

obama won't touch comey since he cares about his legacy, but the gop has been crying wolf about hillary for so many years that no one will change their opinion of her when the dread moon rises on Nov 9 and she reveals her true identity as the werewolf queen and devours comey whole

i wish hillary wasn't such a paranormal flip flopper. one month she's an elder god, another a lich, just yesterday she was a demon and now she's werewolf queen?

gregday
May 23, 2003

https://twitter.com/JamesFallows/status/793914929032069120

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

:coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot:
gently caress you comey

Lastgirl
Sep 7, 1997

Good Morning!
Sunday Morning!
the most corncobbed piece of poo poo alive on this planet

Condiv
May 7, 2008

With love,
a mod

Al! posted:

gently caress you comey

glowstick party tonight
Oct 4, 2003

by zen death robot
daddies comeys

Cao Ni Ma
May 25, 2010

Al! posted:

gently caress you comey

Karl Barks
Jan 21, 1981

cuck you fomey

Mirthless
Mar 27, 2011

by the sex ghost
has comey seriously not resigned yet???

i bet he doesn't make it past friday

Horseshoe theory
Mar 7, 2005

Comey pulled a Christie-like suicide attack to close out his tenure at FBI director.

EmperorFritoBandito
Aug 7, 2010

by exmarx
Comey's got one of those magic faces where you can tell the person is amphibian poo poo with a tie just by looking at them

Brother Friendship
Jul 12, 2013

Horseshoe theory posted:

Comey pulled a Christie-like suicide attack to close out his tenure at FBI director.

It's the season finale and almost all of the cast has already been killed, the ones left have to off themselves in a spectacular and efficient manner to keep things flowing until the blood gates close and the Dark Empress ascends her eternal throne once more.

Mercrom
Jul 17, 2009
ugh, cops and their victimizing rape investigations

DynamicSloth
Jul 30, 2006

"Man is least himself when he talks in his own person. Give him a mask, and he will tell you the truth."
Bret Baier and the WSJ are both talking to the same looney FBI agent source. Bret Baier is just reporting everything the guy says verbatim, including that an indictment of Hillary is imminent. The WSJ is only printing what they can verify which seems to be that this agent really really wanted to open an investigation into the Clinton Foundation based on a recording in some unrelated corruption case and careful reading of the book Clinton Cash but that higher ups in the FBI and DOJ quashed it (probably because it was partially justified by a dumb infotainment book).

Main Paineframe
Oct 27, 2010

Mirthless posted:

has comey seriously not resigned yet???

i bet he doesn't make it past friday

If he resigns he loses

He's gonna hold on till someone forces him out

Condiv
May 7, 2008

With love,
a mod

why would comey ever resign? If trump is prez comey is sitting pretty, if clinton is he can springboard from being fired to fox news anchor/guest

General Dog
Apr 26, 2008

Everybody's working for the weekend
Daddy's Comey

DynamicSloth
Jul 30, 2006

Condiv posted:

why would comey ever resign? If trump is prez comey is sitting pretty, if clinton is he can springboard from being fired to fox news anchor/guest

I don't think anyone expects he'll resign before election day. Whether he does afterwards all depends on how much he looks forward towards trying to rangle an agency in open rebellion while spending most days testifying before Congress.

That is if Obama doesn't just straight up shitcan him after the election (which he should).

DeathSandwich
Apr 24, 2008

I fucking hate puzzles.

DynamicSloth posted:

I don't think anyone expects he'll resign before election day. Whether he does afterwards all depends on how much he looks forward towards trying to rangle an agency in open rebellion while spending most days testifying before Congress.

That is if Obama doesn't just straight up shitcan him after the election (which he should).

I mean, if Comey stays in past inauguration day, wouldn't it basically be guaranteed that a Democrat-controlled senate is going to be gunning for his rear end? Does Congress have authority go go after him for Hatch Act violations?

500excf type r
Mar 7, 2013

I'm as annoying as the high-pitched whine of my motorcycle, desperately compensating for the lack of substance in my life.
http://www.breitbart.com/radio/2016/11/04/erik-prince-nypd-ready-make-arrests-weiner-case/

Erik Prince posted:

“Because of Weinergate and the sexting scandal, the NYPD started investigating it. Through a subpoena, through a warrant, they searched his laptop, and sure enough, found those 650,000 emails. They found way more stuff than just more information pertaining to the inappropriate sexting the guy was doing,” Prince claimed.

“They found State Department emails. They found a lot of other really damning criminal information, including money laundering, including the fact that Hillary went to this sex island with convicted pedophile Jeffrey Epstein. Bill Clinton went there more than 20 times. Hillary Clinton went there at least six times,” he said.

“The amount of garbage that they found in these emails, of criminal activity by Hillary, by her immediate circle, and even by other Democratic members of Congress was so disgusting they gave it to the FBI, and they said, ‘We’re going to go public with this if you don’t reopen the investigation and you don’t do the right thing with timely indictments,’” Prince explained.

“I believe – I know, and this is from a very well-placed source of mine at 1PP, One Police Plaza in New York – the NYPD wanted to do a press conference announcing the warrants and the additional arrests they were making in this investigation, and they’ve gotten huge pushback, to the point of coercion, from the Justice Department, with the Justice Department threatening to charge someone that had been unrelated in the accidental heart attack death of Eric Garner almost two years ago. That’s the level of pushback the Obama Justice Department is doing against actually seeking justice in the email and other related criminal matters,” Prince said.

Condiv
May 7, 2008

With love,
a mod

are we still subcontracting out to this shitlord?

also care to link a source that's not straight-out propaganda like breibart?

Dr. Fishopolis
Aug 31, 2004

ROBOT

quote:

the accidental heart attack death of Eric Garner

holy loving poo poo

ate shit on live tv
Feb 15, 2004

by Azathoth
Obviously you don't remember when Eric Garner as part of a routine interaction with the NYPD said "I'm having a heart attack" and the brave officers rushed him to the hospital where he sadly perished. Nothing they could do.

Bushiz
Sep 21, 2004

The #1 Threat to Ba Sing Se

Grimey Drawer

Dr. Fishopolis posted:

holy loving poo poo

Erik Prince is a war criminal and the only "holy poo poo" here is that he didn't say the NYPD was justified in killing him.

Prokhor Zakharov
Dec 31, 2008

This is me as I make another great post

Good luck with your depression!
where is the Sex Island hillary

where is it

Crowsbeak
Oct 9, 2012

by Azathoth
Lipstick Apathy

Bushiz posted:

Erik Prince is a war criminal and the only "holy poo poo" here is that he didn't say the NYPD was justified in killing him.

Yeah Erik Prince is one of those people you just want to see lobotomized while conscious.

EmperorFritoBandito
Aug 7, 2010

by exmarx

Crowsbeak posted:

Yeah Erik Prince is one of those people you just want to see sodomized while being attacked by bullet ants.

Technogeek
Sep 9, 2002

by FactsAreUseless

Crowsbeak posted:

Yeah Erik Prince is one of those people you just want to see sodomized by a dildo made from bullet ants.

Condiv
May 7, 2008

With love,
a mod

Mia Wasikowska
Oct 7, 2006

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kSVd-3SkRUo

Atrocious Joe
Sep 2, 2011

Condiv posted:

are we still subcontracting out to this shitlord?

also care to link a source that's not straight-out propaganda like breibart?

He works for China now

OJ MIST 2 THE DICK
Sep 11, 2008

Anytime I need to see your face I just close my eyes
And I am taken to a place
Where your crystal minds and magenta feelings
Take up shelter in the base of my spine
Sweet like a chica cherry cola

-Cheap Trick

Nap Ghost
https://twitter.com/jasoninthehouse/status/795358997083586560

Paint Crop Pro
Mar 22, 2007

Find someone who values you like Rick Spielman values 7th round picks.

Just loving :lol: at this whole god drat thing.

At least they figured this out before Tuesday, not the middle of December.

Condiv
May 7, 2008

With love,
a mod

Atrocious Joe posted:

He works for China now

how patriotic! :patriot:

:laffo: gently caress you comey you hack

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

The Pussy Boss
Nov 2, 2004

lol just lol

• Locked thread