Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
GRILLARY CLINTON
Mar 5, 2016

I know the devil is real.
I know the devil is real.

Nooner posted:

MFW Hillary wins the election even though she is a criminal and did 9/11 II, Benghazi edition:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Vakal
May 11, 2008

Parallax Scroll posted:

what about cleopatra dummy

Case in point.

bag em and tag em
Nov 4, 2008
More emails????!!!! Well that does it. Racist orange clown groper it is.

VendaGoat
Nov 1, 2005

poorlifedecision posted:

I hope she wins and puts us all to death.

Huh, so the American people are locked in a, Damned if you do, Damned if you don't conundrum.

Moridin920
Nov 15, 2007

by FactsAreUseless
i hope i wake up from this nightmare onionverse and bernie is being sworn in + then making a quick to the point speech about "TRing it up around here."

Toadvine
Mar 16, 2009
Please disregard my advice w/r/t history.

Moridin920 posted:

they aren't pressing charges because they don't have sufficient evidence of wrongdoing after a bigger investigation than what they did for loving 9/11 you nitwit

Bush lied to Congress, the American people, and the UN (or rather had Colin Powell do it for him, who later resigned in disgust) about going into a war that resulted in a nearly 2 decade long quagmire we're still involved with that has spawned all kinds of insane threats to global security and humanitarian crises

but u guys Hillary's emails

get over it already

This runs counter to your earlier claims itt that it's bad to become jaded in ones convictions

Nut to Butt
Apr 13, 2009

by FactsAreUseless
the best thing about comey declining to recommend prosecution was that the crime she wouldve been charged with has no mens rea requirement but everyone pretended it did because hillary clinton is a very connected lady

Commissar Ken
Dec 9, 2006

Children STILL love me, dammit!

Moridin920 posted:

look it's not my fault the GOP couldn't run a serious candidate against the most disliked Democratic presidential candidate since Reagan was elected

she sucks that doesn't mean i want a literal clown in office

Forget it Jake, it's Chinatown.

Moridin920
Nov 15, 2007

by FactsAreUseless

Toadvine posted:

This runs counter to your earlier claims itt that it's bad to become jaded in ones convictions

i didn't say it's bad to become jaded, i said it's bad to give up and starting acting out of fear

insulated staircase
Aug 21, 2014

the fbi just wants us to have an extra spooky halloween

thank u fbi

punk rebel ecks
Dec 11, 2010

A shitty post? This calls for a dance of deduction.
Serious question, how exactly can they investigate deleted emails?

old beast lunatic
Nov 3, 2004

by Hand Knit

punk rebel ecks posted:

Serious question, how exactly can they investigate deleted emails?

The unrelated case is probably the wikileaks leaks. lol.

Moridin920
Nov 15, 2007

by FactsAreUseless
they're looking at emails there were already disclosed

Feminasty Slut posted:

The unrelated case is probably the wikileaks leaks. lol.

prolly exactly what it is

loquacius
Oct 21, 2008

Ok so say there's anything at all to it this time, like there never was in any of the previous iterations

and say it's no longer possible / advisable to have HRC on the ticket, and she was convinced to withdraw

How many people would have to have simultaneous heart attacks before the DNC said gently caress it and put Bernie on their ticket? I'm thinking at least two (Kaine, Biden) and am trying to gauge what my level of optimism would be if anything comes of this

Bareback Werewolf
Oct 5, 2013
~*blessed by the algorithm*~
Toot! Toot! All aboard the Tim Kaine train.

Prokhor Zakharov
Dec 31, 2008

This is me as I make another great post

Good luck with your depression!

loquacius posted:

Ok so say there's anything at all to it this time, like there never was in any of the previous iterations

and say it's no longer possible / advisable to have HRC on the ticket, and she was convinced to withdraw

How many people would have to have simultaneous heart attacks before the DNC said gently caress it and put Bernie on their ticket? I'm thinking at least two (Kaine, Biden) and am trying to gauge what my level of optimism would be if anything comes of this

lmao

Moridin920
Nov 15, 2007

by FactsAreUseless
just to be clear, they're looking at emails again (that the HRC campaign already disclosed to them) as part of a different ongoing investigation (prolly the wikileaks leak) and HRC's case hasn't been 'reopened'

the news media jfc it's like RT.com or some poo poo

loquacius
Oct 21, 2008

SweetKarma posted:

Man I can't wait to vote for some douchebag I had never heard of before HRC's campaign decided it would be advantageous to associate a Spanish speaker from Virginia with their ticket

My favorite part is that he's personally pro-life but publicly pro-choice because being a Democrat in 2016 requires you to be he respects women that much

Toadvine
Mar 16, 2009
Please disregard my advice w/r/t history.

Moridin920 posted:

just to be clear, they're looking at emails again (that the HRC campaign already disclosed to them) as part of a different ongoing investigation (prolly the wikileaks leak) and HRC's case hasn't been 'reopened'

"In connection with an unrelated case, the FBI has learned of the existence of emails that appear to be pertinent to the investigation," Comey wrote in the letter released on Friday.

He said that the FBI "cannot yet assess whether or not this material may be significant."

They must have forgot they already had these emails :)

VendaGoat
Nov 1, 2005

Moridin920 posted:

You really seem to care a whole awful lot about this.

loquacius
Oct 21, 2008

Toadvine posted:

"In connection with an unrelated case, the FBI has learned of the existence of emails that appear to be pertinent to the investigation," Comey wrote in the letter released on Friday.

He said that the FBI "cannot yet assess whether or not this material may be significant."

They must have forgot they already had these emails :)

James Comey really angling for that bribe money

R-Type
Oct 10, 2005

by FactsAreUseless

SweetKarma posted:

It's amazing how quickly the liberal mind is able to pivot to the next looney tune in line.

loquacius
Oct 21, 2008

R-Type posted:

It's amazing how quickly the liberal mind is able to pivot to the next looney tune in line.

Oh please

Are you telling me that if Trump was finally arrested for child molestation you'd spend the remainder of election season just sort of gaping into thin air in shock instead of figuring out whether you'd vote for Gary Johnson or Mike Pence within fifteen minutes

Moridin920
Nov 15, 2007

by FactsAreUseless

VendaGoat posted:

You really seem to care a whole awful lot about this.

based on what?

im just bored at the office the boss is out but I can't leave for another 2 hours

might take 10 minutes to jerk it in the bathroom I DUNNO YET

Kuato
Feb 25, 2005

"I CAN'T BELIEVE I ATE THE WHOLE THING"
Buglord

Commissar Ken posted:

Forget it Jake, it's Chinatown.

Holy poo poo, where the heck have you been.

GolfHole
Feb 26, 2004

you think theres a really gross pic in there of hillary and every time the fbi wants to do some cop stuff they have to look at the pic of her doing the gross thing, lol

loquacius
Oct 21, 2008

By the way, if Trump DOES get arrested for kiddy diddling I'd recommend alt-right people vote for Johnson, because (a) Pence is a Jesus person and (b) Johnson does that whole "blither like an idiot in public" thing you all love Trump for

Cthulu Carl
Apr 16, 2006

I can't wait to see where this goes, nowhere or nowhere.

I think I agree with that "If Trump loses I'm grabbing my musket" Congressman. Except replace "If Trump loses" with "If this election goes any longer" and add "and blowing my brains out" to the end of that statement.

EorayMel
May 30, 2015

WE GET IT. YOU LOVE GUN JESUS. Toujours des fusils Bullpup Français.

FuhrerHat posted:

you think theres a really gross pic in there of hillary and every time the fbi wants to do some cop stuff they have to look at the pic of her doing the gross thing, lol

Never forget.

Moridin920
Nov 15, 2007

by FactsAreUseless
ima vote for the party whose politicians are calling for armed insurrection if a free election doesn't go their way

yeap

Vegetable
Oct 22, 2010

EorayMel posted:

Never forget.

its photoshopped you dingus

Strategic Tea
Sep 1, 2012

I love how everything is apparently a crime in america. Unsecure email? CRIMINAL INVESTIGATION! CIA employee forgets their office pass? CRIMINAL INVESTIGATION! Obama doesn't lock his desk? CRIMINAL INVESTIGATION!

Rapemurder? Eh a rich white christian probably had a good reason

EorayMel
May 30, 2015

WE GET IT. YOU LOVE GUN JESUS. Toujours des fusils Bullpup Français.

Vegetable posted:

its photoshopped you dingus

don't you break my fantasies you gently caress :mad:

Pitdragon
Jan 20, 2004
Just another lurker
im so glad that we, the people, have a say in the way our country is run!

Moridin920
Nov 15, 2007

by FactsAreUseless
im about to fill out my mail in ballot

Cthulu Carl
Apr 16, 2006

I'm just gonna write in Chris Christie. That man is a fine, upstanding citizen and is certainly not operating under the Sword of Damocles that is a trial relating to malfeasance with a bridge.

a bone to pick
Sep 14, 2011

by FactsAreUseless
I hate Chloe Grace-Moretz more than Hillary Clinton

Cnut the Great
Mar 30, 2014

Strategic Tea posted:

I love how everything is apparently a crime in america. Unsecure email? CRIMINAL INVESTIGATION! CIA employee forgets their office pass? CRIMINAL INVESTIGATION! Obama doesn't lock his desk? CRIMINAL INVESTIGATION!

Rapemurder? Eh a rich white christian probably had a good reason

Well yeah it's a crime to intentionally mishandle sensitive information as a government official. The FBI, rightly or wrongly, determined that Hillary didn't intentionally mishandle anything, so okay. But it absolutely makes sense for that to be a crime.

Cthulu Carl
Apr 16, 2006

a bone to pick posted:

I hate Chloe Grace-Moretz more than Hillary Clinton

I didn't realize it was a competition

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

redm
Feb 20, 2016

Sugartime Jones
an intern came across an encrypted rar file labeled 'rarest pepes', stop the presses and alert the networks

• Locked thread