Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Uncle Wemus
Mar 4, 2004

Hillary could have written out a bond villain-esque bullet list specifically stating each part of a sinister plan to kill all dolphins and nobody would change their vote

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Applewhite
Aug 16, 2014

by vyelkin
Nap Ghost

Uncle Wemus posted:

Hillary could have written out a bond villain-esque bullet list specifically stating each part of a sinister plan to kill all dolphins and nobody would change their vote

Have you learned nothing from The Planet Builders? Dolphins are trouble. Hillary would be a hero protecting us from the Dolphin menace.

Post Alone
Mar 29, 2010

I can't wait to see pictures of Hillary Clinton's penis.

Bro Dad
Mar 26, 2010

numberoneposter posted:

you are just scared of #winning

I am. dying of a coke binge six months into office means the dad from footloose becomes president

gary oldmans diary
Sep 26, 2005
"hillary clinton" "e-mail" keywords in the news again despite no real relevance to anything. i blame the liberal media

old beast lunatic
Nov 3, 2004

by Hand Knit
I'd have a lot more respect for Secretary Clinton if she'd just shed her skin suit and show her true form.

Honky Mao
Dec 26, 2012

what is wrong with this world. they shouldnt be allowed to arrest me for not voting this is completely insane

Cthulu Carl
Apr 16, 2006

Calling it now, Weiner cracked a joke about sending a dick pic to Hilldawg, but nothing actually happened, but the FBI has to investigate it anyway and now more people get to point and laugh at Weiner.

reallivedinosaur
Jun 13, 2012

Ogdober subrise! XDDD

Cthulu Carl posted:

Calling it now, Weiner cracked a joke about sending a dick pic to Hilldawg, but nothing actually happened, but the FBI has to investigate it anyway and now more people get to point and laugh at Weiner.

Calling it now, Weiner had access to Clinton's private email server through her husband, Huma, and her and Huma are in possession of emails they do not have clearance for.

The whole point of a state.gov domain, and rules and laws, in the first place.

reallivedinosaur
Jun 13, 2012

Ogdober subrise! XDDD

EorayMel
May 30, 2015

WE GET IT. YOU LOVE GUN JESUS. Toujours des fusils Bullpup Français.
"Weiner email" is a good name for a band

old beast lunatic
Nov 3, 2004

by Hand Knit
lmao that Wiener is all hosed up.

Honky Mao
Dec 26, 2012

is this supposed "teenager" actually hill could this be the scoop of the century

EugeneJ
Feb 5, 2012

by FactsAreUseless

reallivedinosaur posted:

Calling it now, Weiner had access to Clinton's private email server through her husband, Huma, and her and Huma are in possession of emails they do not have clearance for.

The whole point of a state.gov domain, and rules and laws, in the first place.

Huma wore the pants in that relationship

Cthulu Carl
Apr 16, 2006

Dickileaks: +

Stroking Gun: +

No discernible pun for 'probe': -

Didn't use a pic of Hilldawg looking to the right, mouth open: -

C'mon, step up your game, New York Post.

Argh
Feb 15, 2005
theres dirt on that hill. sext dirt, from the wiener

old beast lunatic
Nov 3, 2004

by Hand Knit
Huma knows a wiiiieener when she sees one. :q:

haljordan
Oct 22, 2004

the corpse of god is love.

New Clinton Case Emails Linked to Weiner

lol thank you ny times

Emmideer
Oct 20, 2011

Lovely night, no?
Grimey Drawer
Eagerly anticipating the Weiner scandal to get tied to Balls.

Strategic Tea
Sep 1, 2012

Cnut the Great posted:

Well yeah it's a crime to intentionally mishandle sensitive information as a government official. The FBI, rightly or wrongly, determined that Hillary didn't intentionally mishandle anything, so okay. But it absolutely makes sense for that to be a crime.

Mishandle as in treason? Then yes that should be a crime. But mishandle in the sense of being incompetent should be a nice clean firing, not prison. What on earth is the point of that?

I think it's pretty bad that a presidential campaign can be derailed over whether someone sent an email from the wrong address. Even if you don't like her (and I don't particularly), do you really want to spend absurd amount of tax money establishing whether sending emails with bad security practise was done on purpose or not? And whether that can be construed as a crime, if not on the first look then the second or third or fourth? And there will be third and fourths and on and on, because America apparently allows people to dig up the same old crap over and over and over for as long as it's politically useful, with a nice publicly funded trough for the lawyers on both sides.

E: It;s not so much the 'crime' I mind as the decade long legal pissing match that will follow. We've already seen that clearing Hilary once doesn't mean it won't be reopened a billion times more. It serves no public good and no kind of ~~justice~~. It's just election politics in a courtroom.

Strategic Tea has issued a correction as of 00:19 on Oct 29, 2016

haljordan
Oct 22, 2004

the corpse of god is love.

Krunge posted:

Eagerly anticipating the Weiner scandal to get tied to Balls.

I'm 95% sure the original headline read "New Clinton Case Emails Tied to Weiner"

spasticColon
Sep 22, 2004

In loving memory of Donald Pleasance
lol doesn't matter hillary is still going to win because george soros says so

so when's world war 3? i'm thinking right after the cubs win the world series

Strategic Tea
Sep 1, 2012

The rest of the world has already lost any respect it might still have been building for the western way of 'not being a horrible dictatorship' since the cold war was won.

reallivedinosaur
Jun 13, 2012

Ogdober subrise! XDDD

Strategic Tea posted:

Mishandle as in treason? Then yes that should be a crime. But mishandle in the sense of being incompetent should be a nice clean firing, not prison. What on earth is the point of that?

You punish gross incompetence, for the same reason you punish a drunk driver even if they didn't kill somebody. People go to prison for mismanaging the company books, even if they are just dumb fucks.

These people are trusted with and have an obligation to safeguard classified information.

Martha Stewart served time for "making a false statement to a federal officer", just like my abuela should

Snooze Cruise
Feb 16, 2013

hey look,
a post
This is boring

Strategic Tea
Sep 1, 2012

I'm not completely sure I disagree TBH. Though at that level of responsibility, with the opposition going over everything with a microscope, any mistake is going to look like gross incompetence. Just think of what happened to that poor chap Ben Ghazi :(

kickascii
Mar 30, 2010
I thought the point of the Hillary email scandal was not about breaching security protocols as much as it is about her desperately trying to delete and cover up all the shady deals she has been up to?

Strategic Tea
Sep 1, 2012

I think the shady deals were different emails which were leaked by Russia Wikileaks Russia Terrorists Trump Wikileaks

Or was she deleting em too because :lol:

Mnoba
Jun 24, 2010

kickascii posted:

I thought the point of the Hillary email scandal was not about breaching security protocols as much as it is about her desperately trying to delete and cover up all the shady deals she has been up to?

http://www.cnn.com/2016/10/28/politics/fbi-reviewing-new-emails-in-clinton-probe-director-tells-senate-judiciary-committee/index.html

Hillary has responded asking the FBI to release what classified emails they might have on Weiner's teen sexting phone lmao

Pookum
Mar 5, 2011

gaming is life
Someones reporting that its thousands of emails they found uh oh hilldawg

Stunt_enby
Feb 6, 2010

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
in before they find nothing again

Pookum
Mar 5, 2011

gaming is life
Uh they found classified documents the last time

Sweaty IT Nerd
Jul 13, 2007

kickascii posted:

It's about already being convinced she's a crook and then proceeding to constructing arguments

Stunt_enby
Feb 6, 2010

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Pookum posted:

Uh they found classified documents the last time

i meant in the sense of no charges again

Stunt_enby
Feb 6, 2010

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

...and the pitch! posted:

It's about already being convinced she's a crook and then proceeding to constructing arguments

Mnoba
Jun 24, 2010
D&D is flipping out it's hilarious, the eventual finding of nothing was worth it just for that

Commoners
Apr 25, 2007

Sometimes you reach a stalemate. Sometimes you get magic horses.
This current controversy should be called Weinergate. Weinered again.

Away all Goats
Jul 5, 2005

Goose's rebellion

lol if you think anything is going to come from this.

It's an empty gesture to shut up trump supporters

Stunt_enby
Feb 6, 2010

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Away all Goats posted:

lol if you think anything is going to come from this.

It's an empty gesture to shut up trump supporters

shut up the trump would be a good parody (even though those dont exist) of shut up the punx

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

reallivedinosaur
Jun 13, 2012

Ogdober subrise! XDDD

Mnoba posted:

http://www.cnn.com/2016/10/28/politics/fbi-reviewing-new-emails-in-clinton-probe-director-tells-senate-judiciary-committee/index.html

Hillary has responded asking the FBI to release what classified emails they might have on Weiner's teen sexting phone lmao

the fbi isnt allowed to make public evidence in a child sex investigation, this is a dopey bluff. by the end of the week you will see the left trying to convince you putin has infiltrated the FBI

that just happens to involve the server the sec of state ran out of her house for some reason

this is straight up "lol gently caress national security i want a blackberry like obama has!" kind of bullshit

• Locked thread