Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Who What Now
Sep 10, 2006

by Azathoth
I have a great idea for a political cartoon

It's a parody of Charlie Brown and Donny is good ol' Chuck and Hillary is Lucy and she's holding a football labeled "A Real Scandal" and she's pulled it away from Trump at the last second causing him to fly into the air and one of his shoes came off and the shoe is labeled "The Alt-Right" symbolizing the movement that propels Trump.

Someone please draw this for me TIA

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Gatekeeper
Aug 3, 2003

He was warrior and mystic, ogre and saint, the fox and the innocent, chivalrous, ruthless, less than a god, more than a man.
nixon is in the parlance of our times woke af

Mnoba
Jun 24, 2010

Applewhite posted:

And by "literally" you of course mean "I uncritically believe the heavily edited footage presented by john o'keefe, convicted fraudster"

we are possibly looking into classified material now on the phone on Anthony Weiner (D) while he was sext'ing teen girls lmao are you retarded

Cthulu Carl
Apr 16, 2006

a bone to pick posted:

Uhh no I'm talking about some of the first wikileaks that came out where someone alluded to either sending "all the interns or none at all" when a Trump protest didn't go as planned.

LOL you think Trump needs help inciting violence in his angry mobs.

Toadvine
Mar 16, 2009
Please disregard my advice w/r/t history.
Cops do the same thing. It's completely plausible

loquacius
Oct 21, 2008

I'd just like to note ITT that typing the word "Cambodia" earlier got Holiday In Cambodia stuck in my head and it hasn't left and probably never will, send help

Moridin920
Nov 15, 2007

by FactsAreUseless

Toadvine posted:

Our Constitution is quite explicit on the low low that armed insurrection is good for the country

sure in the right circumstances not to put a clown on the throne

Jeffrey of YOSPOS posted:

I'm not gonna post anything about hillary clinton on these fine forums but jeez, everyone gets this wrong, you have to be indicted before you are tried!!! It doesn't mean convicted...

that's just your own perception of linear time biasing you; i never said one came after the other I just said both needed to happen :colbert:

Moridin920 has issued a correction as of 21:07 on Oct 28, 2016

a shiny rock
Nov 13, 2009

weiner

Toadvine
Mar 16, 2009

Why are you still posting in this thread dummy

Moridin920 posted:

they're looking at emails there were already disclosed

kindermord posted:

New emails tied to the FBI's Clinton inquiry were discovered during the investigation into Anthony Weiner's sexting

https://twitter.com/nytimes/status/792082223461695488

redm
Feb 20, 2016

Sugartime Jones

loquacius posted:

I'd just like to note ITT that typing the word "Cambodia" earlier got Holiday In Cambodia stuck in my head and it hasn't left and probably never will, send help

Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Dec 22, 2005

GET LOSE, YOU CAN'T COMPARE WITH MY POWERS

Moridin920 posted:

sure in the right circumstances not to put a clown on the throne

that's just your own perception of linear time biasing you; i never said one came after the other I just said both needed to happen :colbert:
you don't need to save face with me, just get it right next time!!!

Chinatown
Sep 11, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
Fun Shoe
i had a burrito for breakfast today

Rutibex
Sep 9, 2001

by Fluffdaddy

EugeneJ posted:

It would be funnier if she has her big celebration party then has to resign the next day

"I...I was president for 12 hours!"

it would be a new record for shortest term for a countries first female leader. the current title goes to Kim Campbell, Prime Minister of Canada for 5 months:
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kim_Campbell

a bone to pick
Sep 14, 2011

by FactsAreUseless

Chinatown posted:

a breakfast burrito or a regular burrito?

Vegetable
Oct 22, 2010

You guys gotta watch the Weiner doc. It's real good

loquacius
Oct 21, 2008

redm posted:

gently caress you :mad:

Vegetable posted:

You guys gotta watch the Weiner doc. It's real good

as I understand it that's what he said in his text

Chinatown
Sep 11, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
Fun Shoe

a bone to pick posted:

a breakfast burrito or a regular burrito?

breakfast, with sausage and guac

NutritiousSnack
Jul 12, 2011

Decebal posted:

wasn't she against Gay Marriage too ? She sure goes with whatever the $$$ dictates

According to the emails she probably still is, she just realizes where her bread is butttered. Same for Trump and him staffing his office with anti LBGT wonks.

Also, Weiner's continued survival kinda disproves the Clinton's used hired killers theory

loquacius
Oct 21, 2008

James Comey has one of those jobs where I've heard people accuse him of being a stooge for both the Democrats and the Republicans

NutritiousSnack
Jul 12, 2011

Moridin920 posted:

they're telling them in advance so some plucky 'reporter' doesn't find out and do some crazy fox mulder FBI coverup story about it

Correct while up to here and now hilariously wrong. The Clinton case was never closed, but now that new evidence literally came to light they had to restart active criminal investigation against Clinton, legally else Comeny would go to jail. This is either nothing other than a reminder of how dumb Clinton and Weiner are (which is indeed against the law, but not for rich influential people) or evidence of deliberate fraud and obstruction

NutritiousSnack
Jul 12, 2011

loquacius posted:

James Comey has one of those jobs where I've heard people accuse him of being a stooge for both the Democrats and the Republicans

They are simultaneously both right, just not to the extent a Prison Planet's subscriber's definition of what that means

Woden
May 6, 2006
So it's like 3 emails?

No wonder Bill was sleeping around, every naughty thing Hillary is into ends up giving me blue balls.

Cthulu Carl
Apr 16, 2006

Chinatown posted:

I had enchiladas for lunch.

old beast lunatic
Nov 3, 2004

by Hand Knit
release the wienermails

Chinatown
Sep 11, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
Fun Shoe

Cthulu Carl posted:

I had enchiladas for lunch.

n0ice

extra stout
Feb 24, 2005

ISILDUR's ERR
*pretends to be excited or relieved, totally reads the article with confidence in the fbi being not corrupt, and not working with her the whole time to appear strict while never doing anything to stop her from becoming president, as was agreed*

Toadvine
Mar 16, 2009

Moridin920 posted:

this is literally them informing congress they found some more emails to read through and they're telling them in advance so some plucky 'reporter' doesn't find out and do some crazy fox mulder FBI coverup story about it

who cares

Fox Mulder was literally correct about monsters and conspiracies in nearly every episode.

We should be so lucky to have a Spooky Mulder in our midst.

naem
May 29, 2011

heh hehhe

old beast lunatic
Nov 3, 2004

by Hand Knit
Mr. Wiener accidentally attached launchcodes.pdf instead of mydick.jpg

EugeneJ
Feb 5, 2012

by FactsAreUseless
Biden just announced he wants no role in Hillary's administration

It begins

Applewhite
Aug 16, 2014

by vyelkin
Nap Ghost
I wish I were optimistic enough to believe that Hillary's presidency were preordained by a shadow government conspiracy.

I'd be relieved even.

Instead I'm sweating bullets that we might actually have a buffoon like Trump as president of the US.

numberoneposter
Feb 19, 2014

How much do I cum? The answer might surprise you!

loquacius posted:

Well I hoped he picked a nice looking coffin.

new phone who dis
May 24, 2007

by VideoGames
Morbid Hound

Applewhite posted:

I wish I were optimistic enough to believe that Hillary's presidency were preordained by a shadow government conspiracy.

I'd be relieved even.

Instead I'm sweating bullets that we might actually have a buffoon like Trump as president of the US.

Is there any other Dem that would have been so lovely as to allow Trump to hang around in the polls this long?

old beast lunatic
Nov 3, 2004

by Hand Knit
Good job Dems. You know coronating the best possible candidate and all. :bravo:

VR Native American
May 1, 2009
Gun Saliva

Feminasty Slut posted:

release the wienermails

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nVr0fd50fi0

Applewhite
Aug 16, 2014

by vyelkin
Nap Ghost

Feminasty Slut posted:

Good job Dems. You know coronating the best possible candidate and all. :bravo:

Oh, no she's terrible.

I would literally vote for Nixon over either of these clowns.

Whoever wins is going to be the worst president in US history (outside of maybe Andrew Jackson who legit committed genocide).

I'm not voting for Hillary in spite of her being a puppet of the banks, but because I'm actually counting on it. I'd rather have the banks running things than a spoiled manbaby.

numberoneposter
Feb 19, 2014

How much do I cum? The answer might surprise you!

you are just scared of #winning

old beast lunatic
Nov 3, 2004

by Hand Knit
Where is the poll that tells me the percentage of americans drinking themselves to death "Leaving Las Vegas" style?

a shiny rock
Nov 13, 2009

Feminasty Slut posted:

Mr. Wiener accidentally attached launchcodes.pdf instead of mydick.jpg

lmao

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Applewhite
Aug 16, 2014

by vyelkin
Nap Ghost

numberoneposter posted: