Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
loquacius
Oct 21, 2008

Ok so say there's anything at all to it this time, like there never was in any of the previous iterations

and say it's no longer possible / advisable to have HRC on the ticket, and she was convinced to withdraw

How many people would have to have simultaneous heart attacks before the DNC said gently caress it and put Bernie on their ticket? I'm thinking at least two (Kaine, Biden) and am trying to gauge what my level of optimism would be if anything comes of this

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

loquacius
Oct 21, 2008

SweetKarma posted:

Toot! Toot! All aboard the Tim Kaine train.

Man I can't wait to vote for some douchebag I had never heard of before HRC's campaign decided it would be advantageous to associate a Spanish speaker from Virginia with their ticket

My favorite part is that he's personally pro-life but publicly pro-choice because being a Democrat in 2016 requires you to be he respects women that much

loquacius
Oct 21, 2008

Toadvine posted:

"In connection with an unrelated case, the FBI has learned of the existence of emails that appear to be pertinent to the investigation," Comey wrote in the letter released on Friday.

He said that the FBI "cannot yet assess whether or not this material may be significant."

They must have forgot they already had these emails :)

James Comey really angling for that bribe money

loquacius
Oct 21, 2008

R-Type posted:

It's amazing how quickly the liberal mind is able to pivot to the next looney tune in line.

Oh please

Are you telling me that if Trump was finally arrested for child molestation you'd spend the remainder of election season just sort of gaping into thin air in shock instead of figuring out whether you'd vote for Gary Johnson or Mike Pence within fifteen minutes

loquacius
Oct 21, 2008

By the way, if Trump DOES get arrested for kiddy diddling I'd recommend alt-right people vote for Johnson, because (a) Pence is a Jesus person and (b) Johnson does that whole "blither like an idiot in public" thing you all love Trump for

loquacius
Oct 21, 2008

wait

did someone get so mad about me alluding to Trump's impending child molestation lawsuit that they bought me an avatar over it

:lol:

loquacius
Oct 21, 2008

reallivedinosaur posted:

yeah vietnam was cool and worked out great

I'm no fan of Tricky Dick but what

The French started it, JFK got us involved, LBJ scaled it up to bribe Congressional war hawks into supporting his domestic reforms, by the time Nixon was in office he was running to get us out of there

loquacius
Oct 21, 2008

a bone to pick posted:

DNC literally hired people to incite riots and violence at Trump speeches, and Bernie supporters were the most disruptive and violent supporters this election, but the RETHUGLIKKANS are the real people you need to watch out for.

lol SA forums poster a bone to pick is scared of me

booga booga I like Bernie tax the 1% :twisted:

loquacius
Oct 21, 2008

reallivedinosaur posted:

why would anybody be scared of you?

:thejoke:

poorlifedecision posted:

Didn't he do a whole thing where he convinced South Vietnam not to work out a peace accord with the US through intermediaries so he could make LBJ look worse and then show up and play the hero?

yeah this sounds Nixonian enough

I think he was also the one who bombed the poo poo out of Cambodia

loquacius
Oct 21, 2008

I'd just like to note ITT that typing the word "Cambodia" earlier got Holiday In Cambodia stuck in my head and it hasn't left and probably never will, send help

loquacius
Oct 21, 2008

redm posted:

gently caress you :mad:

Vegetable posted:

You guys gotta watch the Weiner doc. It's real good

as I understand it that's what he said in his text

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

loquacius
Oct 21, 2008

James Comey has one of those jobs where I've heard people accuse him of being a stooge for both the Democrats and the Republicans

• Locked thread