Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
EugeneJ
Feb 5, 2012

by FactsAreUseless
Ground floor

https://www.google.com/amp/www.nbcnews.com/news/us-news/amp/fbi-re-open-investigation-clinton-email-server-n674631

:abuela:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

EugeneJ
Feb 5, 2012

by FactsAreUseless

Two Feet From Bread posted:

It would be quite funny if she is disqualified to be an elected official the day before the election.

It would be funnier if she has her big celebration party then has to resign the next day

"I...I was president for 12 hours!"

EugeneJ
Feb 5, 2012

by FactsAreUseless

Feminasty Slut posted:

Hey did you guys know that win or loose, Hillary will be speaking election night at a venue with a very real glass ceiling? :shepface:

I don't think jails have glass ceilings

EugeneJ
Feb 5, 2012

by FactsAreUseless
Clinton shouldn't have kept Weiner around

She couldn't get enough Weiner

EugeneJ
Feb 5, 2012

by FactsAreUseless
How does Hillary top Nixon's double-peace sign?

Drop a mic while grabbing her crotch?

EugeneJ
Feb 5, 2012

by FactsAreUseless
Biden just announced he wants no role in Hillary's administration

It begins

EugeneJ
Feb 5, 2012

by FactsAreUseless

reallivedinosaur posted:

Calling it now, Weiner had access to Clinton's private email server through her husband, Huma, and her and Huma are in possession of emails they do not have clearance for.

The whole point of a state.gov domain, and rules and laws, in the first place.

Huma wore the pants in that relationship

EugeneJ
Feb 5, 2012

by FactsAreUseless

Man Whore posted:

Soon D&D gets a scouring the likes of which have not been seen since the cleansing of the bronies

and more importantly I don't get banned

Trump winning and everyone who toxxed for Hillary getting banned would be the best thing for this gay dead forum

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

EugeneJ
Feb 5, 2012

by FactsAreUseless
CNN is the dirt worst

http://www.cnn.com/2016/10/28/opinions/fbi-director-comey-should-resign-opinion-callan/index.html

• Locked thread