Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
poorlifedecision
Feb 13, 2012
Lipstick Apathy
I hope she wins and puts us all to death.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

poorlifedecision
Feb 13, 2012
Lipstick Apathy

Feminasty Slut posted:

I'm torn because I want Hillary to win but I also want these stupid emails to give her and every one of her sycophant minions terminal stomach ulcers.

You sound like someone who needs a nap.

poorlifedecision
Feb 13, 2012
Lipstick Apathy

loquacius posted:

I'm no fan of Tricky Dick but what

The French started it, JFK got us involved, LBJ scaled it up to bribe Congressional war hawks into supporting his domestic reforms, by the time Nixon was in office he was running to get us out of there

Didn't he do a whole thing where he convinced South Vietnam not to work out a peace accord with the US through intermediaries so he could make LBJ look worse and then show up and play the hero?

poorlifedecision
Feb 13, 2012
Lipstick Apathy
Man these are so boring. Every time there's a Clinton investigation it's always "Well maybe the spirit was violated but not the letter of the law but there's not really much to go on after this year-long investigation so faaaaarrrrrrt." The only time a Clinton investigation went anywhere was when they proved Bill stuck a cigar into an intern's vagina and then lied about it.

I look forward to a revelation of nothing at all and everyone to post insightful comments like "yeah well I mean of course she's terrible regardless, we all knew that already."

poorlifedecision
Feb 13, 2012
Lipstick Apathy

Toadvine posted:

Comey has a history of lucrative connections to Lockheed Martin and HSBC. His projected disconnect from the dirtiness of politics, like the cherry tree fable, is fabricated.

lol if you're some kind of poor who doesn't have lucrative connections because you have worked at high levels of public and private sectors and mingled with the moneyed elite. I bet you think my pension earnings show ties to Exxon and Apple.

poorlifedecision
Feb 13, 2012
Lipstick Apathy

GORDON posted:

The letter of the law was very much violated in 50 foot neon the first time, but it didn't matter. Won't matter this time, either.

Thanks Judge Joe Brown.

poorlifedecision
Feb 13, 2012
Lipstick Apathy

GORDON posted:

I don't know who he is but I am guessing from context that he states facts to people who are wrong about things.

Good one Don Rickles.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

poorlifedecision
Feb 13, 2012
Lipstick Apathy

Quick Draw McGraw posted:

Hillary literally said this in one of her leaked speeches to wall street. "We need to stop penalizing success"

That's good.

• Locked thread