Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
JimsonTheBetrayer
Oct 13, 2010

Game's over, and fuck you Jimson. It's not my fault that you guys couldn't get your shit together by deadline. No one gets access to docs because I don't fucking care anymore, I hope you all enjoyed ruining my game, and there won't be another.

1.Kashuno
2.Mayor Glowku
3. Hal Incandeza
4. Atomic Soda
5 Truth Quark

JimsonTheBetrayer fucked around with this message at 17:44 on Nov 3, 2016

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Kashuno
Oct 9, 2012

Where the hell is my SWORD?
Grimey Drawer
in but I demand lots of illustrations

JimsonTheBetrayer
Oct 13, 2010

Game's over, and fuck you Jimson. It's not my fault that you guys couldn't get your shit together by deadline. No one gets access to docs because I don't fucking care anymore, I hope you all enjoyed ruining my game, and there won't be another.

Kashuno posted:

in but I demand lots of illustrations

Mayor Glowku
Jul 29, 2012

:pcgaming: :pcgaming: :pcgaming:
In

Hal Incandenza
Feb 12, 2004

I enjoy notebooks

Hal Incandenza
Feb 12, 2004

Jimson has abandoned us

Atomic Soda
Jun 9, 2005

drink this baby
hey jimson i'll play your game can you make me a cool avatar to go along w it?

mylo first day lol

Mayor Glowku
Jul 29, 2012

Jimson

JimsonTheBetrayer
Oct 13, 2010

JimsonTheBetrayer fucked around with this message at 06:36 on Nov 3, 2016

JimsonTheBetrayer
Oct 13, 2010

Atomic Soda posted:

hey jimson i'll play your game can you make me a cool avatar to go along w it?

mylo first day lol

JimsonTheBetrayer
Oct 13, 2010

Poorly drawn fatfaced Jane lane.

Mayor Glowku
Jul 29, 2012

Where's mine

JimsonTheBetrayer
Oct 13, 2010

Mayor Glowku posted:

Where's mine

JimsonTheBetrayer fucked around with this message at 06:36 on Nov 3, 2016

Truth Quark
Mar 21, 2010

:ffg:
EAT THE DONUTS
Jimson is the worst

JimsonTheBetrayer
Oct 13, 2010

Truth Quark posted:

Jimson is the worst

Vtrue

Atomic Soda
Jun 9, 2005

drink this baby
ty jimson you are very kind

Hal Incandenza
Feb 12, 2004

jimson is the basquiat of our time

JimsonTheBetrayer
Oct 13, 2010

Atomic Soda posted:

ty jimson you are very kind

NJoi

JimsonTheBetrayer
Oct 13, 2010

Hal Incandenza posted:

jimson is the basquiat of our time

Just looked up his art, I like it. It's really frenetic and full of energy.

ALSO this isn't actually part of the game so no notebook required.

JimsonTheBetrayer
Oct 13, 2010

I did a dumb

JimsonTheBetrayer
Oct 13, 2010

Truth Quark posted:

Jimson is the worst

Is this a sign up?

Mayor Glowku
Jul 29, 2012

I've signed up

JimsonTheBetrayer
Oct 13, 2010

Mayor Glowku posted:

I've signed up

U r also listed there. You need to put up ur new avatar glowgeta

Truth Quark
Mar 21, 2010

EAT THE DONUTS
Sure I'll probably get lynched D1 but that's ok

Mayor Glowku
Jul 29, 2012

Say that 10 bux

JimsonTheBetrayer
Oct 13, 2010

Quotes not edit damnut

Mayor Glowku
Jul 29, 2012

Find 2 more people quick

Moatillata
Dec 13, 2006

Maintain.
I will "play" this "game"

Hal Incandenza