Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

alnilam posted:

Hello, 911 emergency, please hold

*hold music is public enemy's '911 is a joke'*

social vegan posted:

911 operator: 911, what is the nature of your emergency?

me: well you see...uh

o: sir please state the nature of your emergency

me: ahhh well....no, no nevermind don't worry about it

o: sir are you okay?

me: I'm fine.

o: sir don't be like this

me: I said I'm fine god.

o: sir please don't embarrass me in front of my operator friends

lmbo

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

FutonForensic

op: hey lil man my name is Ron Pryor, and the rhymes i'll be dropping are some real hot fire

me: please god. please not this again. i am the one who is actually on fire. please send the fire department or a least a dalmatian with a water bucket in its mouth. preferably wearing a little fireman's hat

op: ooo what a shame, got a real tough crowd, i'll just spell out the link to my soundcloud: H T T P COLON FORWARD-SLASH FORWARD-SLASH...

social vegan

FutonForensic posted:

op: hey lil man my name is Ron Pryor, and the rhymes i'll be dropping are some real hot fire

me: please god. please not this again. i am the one who is actually on fire. please send the fire department or a least a dalmatian with a water bucket in its mouth. preferably wearing a little fireman's hat

op: ooo what a shame, got a real tough crowd, i'll just spell out the link to my soundcloud: H T T P COLON FORWARD-SLASH FORWARD-SLASH...

lmfbo

Lacedaemonius

Rub a dub dub

albany academy posted:

Me: hello 911 id like to report a crime

911: hello yes this is 911 what is the crime

Me: I had to pay $5 for a coke at the bar but a can of it only costs $1 at the vending machine across the street and the door person won't let me go and get a can and bring it in unopened they would rather me pay 5 times more for a cup that's roughly two thirds the size of the can, but not only that it is the fountain kind and I suspect it's not only watered down but they also put in enough ice to fill about half the cup so the amount of actual cola is in the cup is roughly equivalent to maybe at most a third of a can of coke - I would measure it out but I lack the proper equipment to accurately measure the amounts as, again, the door person would not let me bring in my backpack where I keep an assortment of tools and devices that allow me to measure things like the volume of actual cola I received in the beverage I paid $5 for at the bar tonight - so assuming that I'm paying for a third of a can of coke for $5 that makes the mark-up close to 15 times more which is in my opinion at least either very criminal in nature or at least very amoral and that I think it should be illegal to overcharge me that much for a cola just because I don't like how alcohol makes me feel and the only reason I'm here is because my roommate was concerned with the fact that I haven't left the house in several weeks and he thought I would enjoy spending some time out of the house which I am not at all I would much prefer to be at home so maybe you should arrest him as well for being very very wrong and putting me in this vulnerable position where I am not literally but very much in the spirit of being robbed by having to pay so much more for so little cola.

Milton is that you?

A Spider Covets

social vegan posted:

operator: "Hello this is 911 what is your emergency"

me: "I will tell thee of my emergency if thou shalt answer these riddles, three"

o: "Sir I don't have time for this, what is the nature of your emergency"

me: "Ah anxious, aren't we. What has 2 legs in the morning, but only 1 leg in the afternoon"

o: "Sir, I'm hanging up"

me: "incorrect my fair lady, 'tis my uncle, there's been a horrible accident"

lmfao

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

PortalFreak

God's true gift to mankind is 007 Nightfire for the Nintendo GameCube.
"911, whats your emergency?"

"HEY WHAT'S GOIN ON GUYS TMARTIN HERE AND TODAY I GOT THIS TOTALLY INSANE GUY IN MY HOUSE WHO JUST DID A QUAD FEED ON MY FAMILY; THEY'RE ALL DEAD AND CS GO LOTTOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

• Locked thread