Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
CapitalistPig
Nov 3, 2005

A Winner is you!

Infinitum posted:

Except I completely explained it in full.

You know my playstyle, you called me out on a ME-2 vote which is something I never do, and then I explained exactly what the post you jumped on was.
It was bait and you took it hook line and sinker.

No I don't "know your play style" beyond being insufferable every time I have to deal with you.

It wasn't bait and you calling me scum for calling you out on doing something scummy isn't really a real case.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

derp
Jan 21, 2010

when i get up all i want to do is go to bed again

Lipstick Apathy
##vote jimson

Tired Moritz
Mar 25, 2012

wish Lowtax would get tired of YOUR POSTS

(n o i c e)
Phone posting, I dont understand why Jimson is being voted

derp
Jan 21, 2010

when i get up all i want to do is go to bed again

Lipstick Apathy
because im not very persuasive and he's not infinite who i think is town, and his posts are lovely non game related one liners

Soaring Kestrel
Nov 7, 2009

For Whiterock.
Fun Shoe
I don't know if I buy the whole case here, Inf, but I would say I find the AA part of it more compelling than the Cpig part of it.

Tired Moritz posted:

Phone posting, I dont understand why Jimson is being voted

He made an inexplicable 180 degree flip on derp with the explanation of, essentially, "whoops". If that's where votes are landing today, I don't think that's a bad call, but is there more to the case that I'm missing?

Tired Moritz
Mar 25, 2012

(n o i c e)
I find both of them pretty scummy to be honest. But Jimson feels more like apathetic town than Infi with whatever the hell he's rambling

Somberbrero
Feb 14, 2009

ꜱʜʀɪᴍᴘ?
jimson does an inexplicable 180 on derp is the case.

i like it.

George Kansas
Sep 1, 2008

preface all my posts with this
okay then, better than inf ##vote jimson

Tired Moritz
Mar 25, 2012

(n o i c e)
Okay, I see what you guys are saying.

##vote Jimson

The Duchess Smackarse
May 8, 2012

by Lowtax

Tired Moritz posted:

Okay, I see what you guys are saying.

##vote Jimson

Should get treats lined up before we slammer dat hammer. Should ?maybe? treat me since i have a good claimed power IMO.

Somberbrero
Feb 14, 2009

ꜱʜʀɪᴍᴘ?
I ain't giving you poo poo James.

JimsonTheBetrayer
Oct 13, 2010

Game's over, and fuck you Jimson. It's not my fault that you guys couldn't get your shit together by deadline. No one gets access to docs because I don't fucking care anymore, I hope you all enjoyed ruining my game, and there won't be another.
I'm town this game:) my unconfirmed masonry was real keep that in mind.

JimsonTheBetrayer
Oct 13, 2010

Game's over, and fuck you Jimson. It's not my fault that you guys couldn't get your shit together by deadline. No one gets access to docs because I don't fucking care anymore, I hope you all enjoyed ruining my game, and there won't be another.
Yooo poo poo someone hnvotr me hurry

JimsonTheBetrayer
Oct 13, 2010

##vote aa

JimsonTheBetrayer
Oct 13, 2010

Aa just said they were scum in the document lmfso

JimsonTheBetrayer
Oct 13, 2010

JimsonTheBetrayer posted:

Yooo poo poo someone hnvotr me hurry

Somberbrero
Feb 14, 2009

ꜱʜʀɪᴍᴘ?
sweet gambit.

sentimental snail
Nov 22, 2007

DID YOU SEE MY
PEYOTE QUEEN?

Jimmy Hats posted:

Should get treats lined up before we slammer dat hammer. Should ?maybe? treat me since i have a good claimed power IMO.

I'll hammer if no one wants to move treats

Asiina
Apr 26, 2011

No going back
Grimey Drawer
Treat Vote

King Burgundy (3) - King Burgundy, Retro Futurist, Infinitum
derp (2) - Flying Leatherman, JimsonTheBetrayer
Capitalist Pig (1) - Capitalist Pig
Jimmy Hats (1) - Tired Moritz
this is a stickup (1) - this is a stickup
Flying Leatherman (1) - Somberbrero

JimsonTheBetrayer
Oct 13, 2010

Somberbrero posted:

sweet gambit.

##vote Jimson

Don't forget what What I said.

The Duchess Smackarse
May 8, 2012

by Lowtax
You missed my treat vote on myself. Also the KB treat is dumb he's a scumbo

The Duchess Smackarse
May 8, 2012

by Lowtax
I guess i formatted it wrong

## treat Jimmy Hats

votefinder
Jul 6, 2010

scoop scoop
Votecount for Day 1

JimsonTheBetrayer (7): CapitalistPig, King Burgundy, King Burgundy, CapitalistPig, King Burgundy, Somberbrero, Retro Futurist, derp, BottleKnight, Tired Moritz, JimsonTheBetrayer
Infinitum (3): Flying Leatherman, Flying Leatherman, CapitalistPig, Anomalous Amalgam, this is a stickup, JimsonTheBetrayer, JimsonTheBetrayer
CapitalistPig (2): Anomalous Amalgam, Somberbrero, Infinitum, Jimmy Hats, Anomalous Amalgam, Jimmy Hats, King Burgundy, King Burgundy, Somberbrero, Infinitum, Infinitum, Jimmy Hats
Anomalous Amalgam (1): Flying Leatherman, JimsonTheBetrayer, JimsonTheBetrayer
derp (0): Infinitum, JimsonTheBetrayer, Infinitum, Tired Moritz, JimsonTheBetrayer, Tired Moritz
BottleKnight (0): King Burgundy, Jimmy Hats, Infinitum, King Burgundy, Infinitum, Jimmy Hats
Tired Moritz (0): this is a stickup, this is a stickup, BottleKnight, BottleKnight
this is a stickup (0): Flying Leatherman, Flying Leatherman, Jimmy Hats, Jimmy Hats
King Burgundy (0): derp, derp
Jimmy Hats (0): Somberbrero, King Burgundy, CapitalistPig, Retro Futurist, Somberbrero, CapitalistPig, King Burgundy, Retro Futurist

Not Voting (0):

With 13 alive, it's 7 votes to execute. The current deadline is November 03rd, 2016 at 9 p.m. EDT -- that's in about 21 minutes.

Asiina
Apr 26, 2011

No going back
Grimey Drawer

quote:

Lynea looks at all of her precious, precious kitties! What adorable and kind darlings they are! She's so happy that they are all getting along so well. She even was able to hand out a treat to one of her beautiful darlings, how fantastic. That is until dinner time comes around and instead of everyone going to their individual bowls as usual she's noticed that a whole group of cats are hissing at one other cat.

"Oh no! Not fighting!" she yells out, but these cats just really seem to hate this one cat for some reason.

"Well, if you all hate this cat, he must have done something wrong. I'm sorry little kitty. I love you very much, but you have to go!"

She picks up the adorable fluffy perfect little cat and unceremoniously boots him out into the wilderness where he will be sad and alone forever. Nah j/k he's fine he's a cat he'll probably murder some birds.

JimsonTheBetrayer, Bobble, town-aligned Tracker Mason was kicked out D1.

Treat Vote

King Burgundy (3) - King Burgundy, Retro Futurist, Infinitum
derp (2) - Flying Leatherman, JimsonTheBetrayer
Capitalist Pig (1) - Capitalist Pig
Jimmy Hats (1) - Tired Moritz
this is a stickup (1) - this is a stickup
Flying Leatherman (1) - Somberbrero

King Burgundy gets a treat!

Actions in 24 hours please!

Asiina
Apr 26, 2011

No going back
Grimey Drawer

quote:

It's another beautiful day in your lovely home full of lovely cats. A shame you had to get rid of one of them for fighting, but you're sure it was for the best. They will all be much nicer now. You're so sure that they are going to be such good behaving little boys and girls that you're going to give out another treat. Perhaps a wooden treat this time! Yes, I think they will like that very much! Speaking of treats, where is the one that you gave a treat to yesterday? You can't seem to find him anywhere. Oh well, I'm sure he's just hiding under a bed or something. It's not like he could have gotten out on his own!

King Burgundy, Simon, Town-aligned Mod Annoyer was kicked out N1.

It is now D2.

Today's treat is a wooden treat.

votefinder
Jul 6, 2010

scoop scoop
Votecount for Day 2

Not Voting (11): Anomalous Amalgam, BottleKnight, CapitalistPig, derp, Flying Leatherman, Infinitum, Jimmy Hats, Retro Futurist, Somberbrero, this is a stickup, Tired Moritz

With 11 alive, it's 6 votes to execute. The current deadline is November 07th, 2016 at 10 p.m. EST -- that's in about 3 days.

Infinitum
Jul 30, 2004

Infinitum
Jul 30, 2004

You all ignored my CPig case, which was the right lynch yesterday.

##vote CPig

Also want to hear from AA. He knows what I'm talking about.

George Kansas
Sep 1, 2008

preface all my posts with this
Bullshit kill, scum.

Tired Moritz posted:

Sorry for not posting recently, I had to help my friend find a new place to live. Anyway,

Can you explain me to me why I seem scummy? Every game people seemed to think I'm scummy.

Lie detect, alignment cop, finding maf etc. I know it's very possible to bus someone but I've never seen a bus work out so it didn't occur to me at the time of posting. My logic is sound anyway, FL is potentially scum so it's odd that people would give him their treat votes. We don't know how strong treats can be so it's wise to be wary who to give them to.

Can you tell me exactly how my posting is different from that game? That game started with P Mushroom being obvious scum, and I spend most of the time trying to get people to lynch them before I died. Nothing much is happening right now.

Don't anyone think it's weird that they are three people suddenly pushing onto me when I'm gone for a bit? It reeks of mafia trying to take advantage of the fact that I'm away. Especially with vague and kinda lovely reasoning.

Derp is probably the most suspicious of the three because I don't even understand what he is trying to imply, and seemed like a maf boy trying to bandwagon on me by following KB.

##vote Derp

Seriously, look at this case. This is scum. ##vote moritz

We need to lunch this person.

Infinitum
Jul 30, 2004

Infinitum posted:

Also want to hear from AA. He knows what I'm talking about.

I'm giving you one chance to come clean.

I know what you did mate.

Tired Moritz
Mar 25, 2012

(n o i c e)

JimsonTheBetrayer posted:

Aa just said they were scum in the document lmfso

##vote AA

BottleKnight posted:

Bullshit kill, scum.

Seriously, look at this case. This is scum. ##vote moritz

We need to lunch this person.

Does the fact that I said that we should be careful with our treats really make you think I'm scum?

The Duchess Smackarse
May 8, 2012

by Lowtax
Ugggggh i followed KB last night he copped someone but i don't know who.

##vote cpig

Infinitum
Jul 30, 2004

Actually gently caress it. It's a small game. My party starts in 2 hours and I don't want him to lie his arse out of this one.
I called CPig+AA out for being scum yesterday.
My case on CPig is solid, and I told you all that AA was pushing CPig for early town cred only

I am a Self Watching Bodyguard.

I am informed when someone visits me.
Last night Anomalous Amalgam visited me.
He was the ONLY person to visit me.

:siren: I protected King Burgundy last night and got a success :siren:
If my bodyguard target is killed, I die instead of them.

Ergo

:siren: Anomalous Amalgam is a scum redirector :siren:
Otherwise I would have died last night instead of KB.

:bustem:

##vote Anomalous Amalgam

CPig+AA are scum.

Infinitum
Jul 30, 2004

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6IJCFc_qkHw

Anomalous Amalgam
Feb 13, 2015

by Nyc_Tattoo
Doctor Rope
I bubbles am a tracker like bobbles, my mason copy and watched inf visit KB and no one else.

Infinitum
Jul 30, 2004

Anomalous Amalgam posted:

I bubbles am a tracker like bobbles, my mason copy and watched inf visit KB and no one else.

:laffo:

The Duchess Smackarse
May 8, 2012

by Lowtax

Anomalous Amalgam posted:

3 trackers? Yeah loving right bud

##vote AA

sentimental snail
Nov 22, 2007

DID YOU SEE MY
PEYOTE QUEEN?

I mean inf clearly knows something but you don't think that's OMGUS from jimson? Seriously?

Tired Moritz
Mar 25, 2012

(n o i c e)
What is Mod Annoyer

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

King Burgundy
Sep 17, 2003

I am the Burgundy King,
I can do anything!

:ghost: thpppt :ghost: