Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
The Duchess Smackarse
May 8, 2012

by Lowtax
AA is completely 111% on the mafia team and it's really damning that anyone could believe for a second he isn't.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Somberbrero
Feb 14, 2009

ꜱʜʀɪᴍᴘ?

Jimmy Hats posted:

Because i thought kb was a scumbo and wanted to prove it

cool, well you were really wrong and you hosed up very badly. amazing how even i can see that with all these thick dicks fogging up my glasses.

CapitalistPig
Nov 3, 2005

A Winner is you!

Somberbrero posted:

cool, well you were really wrong and you hosed up very badly. amazing how even i can see that with all these thick dicks fogging up my glasses.

thank you for recognizing my ample girth.

Somberbrero
Feb 14, 2009

ꜱʜʀɪᴍᴘ?
normal town reaction: you're wrong and suck my dick you fuckman piece of poo poo idiot learn to play your case is poo poo you're poo poo i hope you die.

The Duchess Smackarse
May 8, 2012

by Lowtax

Somberbrero posted:

I mean you pushed hard for the lynch on jimson so maybe all that jizz dribbling down your chin and pooling in the cracks of your keyboard will harden soon and prevent you from pressing keys and we can all move forwardbwithout you into a bright, happy future.

The Duchess Smackarse
May 8, 2012

by Lowtax
Anyways im gay but AA is scumbo #1

Somberbrero
Feb 14, 2009

ꜱʜʀɪᴍᴘ?

Jimmy Hats posted:

I mean you pushed hard for the lynch on jimson so maybe all that jizz dribbling down your chin and pooling in the cracks of your keyboard will harden soon and prevent you from pressing keys and we can all move forwardbwithout you into a bright, happy future.

haha jesus christ go gently caress yourself. see you day 3.

The Duchess Smackarse
May 8, 2012

by Lowtax

Somberbrero posted:

haha jesus christ go gently caress yourself. see you day 3.

I'm just havin a laugh bud hope we can stil be friends... Or lovers..?

Somberbrero
Feb 14, 2009

ꜱʜʀɪᴍᴘ?

Jimmy Hats posted:

I'm just havin a laugh bud hope we can stil be friends... Or lovers..?

eat the wettest part of my butthole you dingleberry.

##treat derp

Anomalous Amalgam
Feb 13, 2015

by Nyc_Tattoo
Doctor Rope

Jimmy Hats posted:

Anyways im gay but AA is scumbo #1

Not at all a scum. I didn't see you full explained the joat. That's my mistake.

Opopanax
Aug 8, 2007

I HEX YE!!!

Somberbrero posted:

but these are all established points! scum knew there was a watcher and still chose to kill the most obvious nk target, and James just happened to take a completely useless action instead of catching them?

This works with Inf's stuff as well. I can understand not wanting to kill the watcher/tracker/joat N1 in case of a doctor or anything, but if you have a re-director that's kind of ideal. Jimmy and AA for scum

Anomalous Amalgam
Feb 13, 2015

by Nyc_Tattoo
Doctor Rope
My argument against Jimmy is moot with his explanation, but my points against inf stand. The only way Inf didn't kill KB and still had a successful bodyguard result is if there's a strongman killer.

Also would he still get a success on strongman kill?

That's the only way we are both town.

Anomalous Amalgam
Feb 13, 2015

by Nyc_Tattoo
Doctor Rope
Other than that. The argument still stands that either:

Inf killed KB

OR

Protected KB and was redirected by me.

Infinitum
Jul 30, 2004

Anomalous Amalgam posted:

Inf killed KB

OR

Guess which one I'm voting for!

(Whatever one stops this loving headache, holy poo poo)
(Sorry for making GBS threads up the thread last night. I was very very drunk)

The Duchess Smackarse
May 8, 2012

by Lowtax

Infinitum posted:

(Sorry for making GBS threads up the thread last night.

Not yet, you aren't!

The Duchess Smackarse
May 8, 2012

by Lowtax
I just watched dickter strange i am gonna use the eyeball of some dead wizard whose name nobody caught to turn back time to when this thread wasn't poo poo (so to before i joined)

The Duchess Smackarse
May 8, 2012

by Lowtax
Anyways unless anybody else wants to claim powers were gonna be stuck on the AA/Inf battle for a while and I wanna just say that AA is the better lynch 120% certain bout that one.

So uh I guess we can all just kinda take a break and reconvene 2 hours before deadline to piss and kick and scream and then turbo down a totally unrelated person because that's how mafia just goes these days.

Somberbrero
Feb 14, 2009

ꜱʜʀɪᴍᴘ?
the eye of agamotto you gently caress.

Anomalous Amalgam
Feb 13, 2015

by Nyc_Tattoo
Doctor Rope

Jimmy Hats posted:

Anyways unless anybody else wants to claim powers were gonna be stuck on the AA/Inf battle for a while and I wanna just say that AA is the better lynch 120% certain bout that one.

So uh I guess we can all just kinda take a break and reconvene 2 hours before deadline to piss and kick and scream and then turbo down a totally unrelated person because that's how mafia just goes these days.

I'm really not a good vote and found nothing to prove that I am.

The Duchess Smackarse
May 8, 2012

by Lowtax

Somberbrero posted:

the eye of agamotto you gently caress.

thanks nerd

I'm really not a good vote and found nothing to prove that I am.

Lol having conclusive proof isn't how this stupid game works we just have to work really hard and believe in ourselves and our friends

Somberbrero
Feb 14, 2009

ꜱʜʀɪᴍᴘ?
please kill james. it's not a normal reaction to blow up like did.

Anomalous Amalgam
Feb 13, 2015

by Nyc_Tattoo
Doctor Rope

Jimmy Hats posted:

thanks nerd

Lol having conclusive proof isn't how this stupid game works we just have to work hard and believe in ourselves and our friends

Well, I implore you to just think about it reasonably is all. No sarcasm, or anything.

I just don't believe that infinitum is town, and maybe not even you. I am a tracker, I tracked infinitum to KB.

Anomalous Amalgam
Feb 13, 2015

by Nyc_Tattoo
Doctor Rope
It yooo an hour tobwtite that posy. I am drunk. I am sorry

derp
Jan 21, 2010

when i get up all i want to do is go to bed again

Lipstick Apathy
##vote aa

Anomalous Amalgam
Feb 13, 2015

by Nyc_Tattoo
Doctor Rope

derp posted:

##vote aa

*hisses, hops then runs*

*drags rear end to spell out 'derp is dumb'*

sentimental snail
Nov 22, 2007

DID YOU SEE MY
PEYOTE QUEEN?
that sure is a whole lot of words about watching and tracking

Flying Leatherman posted:

That said, AA's last post saying the claim was hosed up and Hats is caught scum because of it is ... less than accurate.

Still find AA's insistence that inf somehow hosed up his claim is weird.

sentimental snail
Nov 22, 2007

DID YOU SEE MY
PEYOTE QUEEN?

Somberbrero posted:

please kill james. it's not a normal reaction to blow up like did.

we have a lot of time but I doubt this is going to happen today. also jimmy is right that unless there is a relevant claim that can shine light on something, we're not going anywhere with this discussion.

Inf killed KB

OR

The situation might be unlikely, but I believe inf's claim over AA's. going with gut and putting my vote back where it was. ##vote AA

sentimental snail
Nov 22, 2007

DID YOU SEE MY
PEYOTE QUEEN?

*hisses, hops then runs*

*drags rear end to spell out 'derp is dumb'*

do me next!!

Anomalous Amalgam
Feb 13, 2015

by Nyc_Tattoo
Doctor Rope
I am fine being voted out. Unless scum can gently caress with a flip. My confirmation as town will allow you to make better decisions. So long as we don't treat scum.

sentimental snail
Nov 22, 2007

DID YOU SEE MY
PEYOTE QUEEN?

I am fine being voted out. Unless scum can gently caress with a flip. My confirmation as town will allow you to make better decisions. So long as we don't treat scum.

btw in light of you saying your argument on jimmy is moot, do you still think he's scum? are you treating anyone and who wouldn't you treat?

sentimental snail
Nov 22, 2007

DID YOU SEE MY
PEYOTE QUEEN?
are you still drunk

The Duchess Smackarse
May 8, 2012

by Lowtax
Maaan anyone who still thinks i'm a maffer is a right 'ol bozo

Anomalous Amalgam
Feb 13, 2015

by Nyc_Tattoo
Doctor Rope
Just remember...

JimmyHats claims Tracking JOAT, and has used following ability on KB to learn he copped someone.

Infinitum claims to be self-watching bodyguard. He saw me visit him. I saw him visit KB. Infinitum claims I redirected him. There is nothing to substantiate that, and the closest argument is there's too many tracking abilities.

Here's what's flawed with the argument... One it is entirely contingent upon having knowledge of the setup. Even with the disclaimer in the OP, we can't know for certain how any of the mechanics function beyond what is in our descriptions and conventionally accepted.

Also attaching meta ties to cloaks, even with this as a response to that game... It's too meta an argument to serve as a justification for any balance or role questions.

In flavor, Jimson's and my role make sense. Bubble-Bobble, twin tracker unconfirmed masonry. A cat in a mirror, playing with it's image not quite sure of it.

Only one of these three scenarios is applicable in this situation:

A. I, town tracker mason, tracked Infinitum to KB, and KB came up dead the next day. Inf is a self watching scum or an informed scum who posted before I could with an elaborate claim to try and convince town of my guilt. Look back at the first claim... There's no reference to being redirected. He just claims I visit him and he body guarded KB, yet somehow my visiting him makes me scum. No reference to redirectors as of yet.

B. I, scum redirector, redirected Inf and either knew or got incredibly lucky targeting Inf who happened to be body guarding the NK target. The odds are a little less than 8.5% of landing right based purely on chance. Unless Inf crumbed a role before he claimed, I would have no real incentive to target him for anything if I was scum, despite my suspicion of him during the day.

Or C. Town Inf and Town Me are involved with a fourth party. KB, targeted by Inf. Inf targeted by me. Inf succeeds and sees me visiting him. An unstoppable kill succeeds on KB, and Inf's BG didn't trigger or return a failed result.

Which of the three is most likely? No opinion of player or meta in your discerning.

Anomalous Amalgam
Feb 13, 2015

by Nyc_Tattoo
Doctor Rope

this is a stickup posted:

are you still drunk

Nah some less than good news harshed my buzz. I'm home contemplating mafs just a little conked out on a mixture of drinks.

Anomalous Amalgam
Feb 13, 2015

by Nyc_Tattoo
Doctor Rope

this is a stickup posted:

btw in light of you saying your argument on jimmy is moot, do you still think he's scum? are you treating anyone and who wouldn't you treat?

I think he's still suspicious, but I'm way less adamant about him being scum. I thought I caught him in a lie when I didn't.

I am treating pig currently, I believe. Not sure on who I wouldn't treat outside of not inf, probably not derp, because he for real just seems kind of playing at dumb and not being serious. Not that it's a bad thing or invalid strategy. Just a waste of a treat.

Somberbrero
Feb 14, 2009

ꜱʜʀɪᴍᴘ?
I'll hammer aa if it moves us along but I think it's not very smart at all. None of his posting reads mafia to me.

Anomalous Amalgam
Feb 13, 2015

by Nyc_Tattoo
Doctor Rope

Somberbrero posted:

I'll hammer aa if it moves us along but I think it's not very smart at all. None of his posting reads mafia to me.

That's just bad. Instead of helping identify scum when there are real interactions to gauge you'd hammer?

Why not advocate we get some actual discussion in.

Anomalous Amalgam
Feb 13, 2015

by Nyc_Tattoo
Doctor Rope
Also that comment is trying to eschew the blame for a misslynch.

I'll do it if someone else thinks it's a good idea...

Somberbrero
Feb 14, 2009

ꜱʜʀɪᴍᴘ?
No one is listening and no one cares. I'm not going to carry this game.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Anomalous Amalgam
Feb 13, 2015

by Nyc_Tattoo
Doctor Rope

Somberbrero posted:

No one is listening and no one cares. I'm not going to carry this game.

I think it's a bit pretentious to think you could.

• Locked thread