Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Tired Moritz
Mar 25, 2012

wish Lowtax would get tired of YOUR POSTS

(n o i c e)
I like weird games!!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Tired Moritz
Mar 25, 2012

(n o i c e)
Let's treat the person with the cutest avatar.

##treat Jimmy Hats

Tired Moritz
Mar 25, 2012

(n o i c e)
posting cat vines before I take my nap

https://vine.co/v/eWz90B1MX7A

https://vine.co/v/eP3hMAvQJxg

Tired Moritz
Mar 25, 2012

(n o i c e)
From my past experience, Jimmy Hats always kinda rush for a kill in D1 so I'm not suspicious of him at all.

I might be nedroid biased so I like to see more arguments on why voting Jimmy Hats would be a good idea.

Tired Moritz
Mar 25, 2012

(n o i c e)
good day, meow

quote="Flying Leatherman" post="465965677"]
This is objectively false, I have not voted you this game.
[/quote]

he said you're voting stick up!!

Tired Moritz
Mar 25, 2012

(n o i c e)
what the gently caress?

Tired Moritz
Mar 25, 2012

(n o i c e)

Flying Leatherman posted:

Really? I read that as Jimmy saying I admonished him and then voted him. Maybe I misunderstood.

No, no. I'm sure he meant.

Jimmy Hats posted:

Yeah i really am the worst.

Also you were doing the same thing you're voting stickup for doing: admonishing me for not wanting to do day1 poo poo and then voting me, the guy with the most votes

because you are voting stick up because he is admonishing Jimmy for not wanting to do day1 poo poo and then voting Jimmy, the guy with the most votes, you are doing the same thing to stick up that stickup is doing to Jimmy. It's all very confusing, which is understandable.

Tired Moritz
Mar 25, 2012

(n o i c e)
wow okay thanks for making me look dumb!!

Tired Moritz
Mar 25, 2012

(n o i c e)
Therr's one too many jimmys.

Tired Moritz
Mar 25, 2012

(n o i c e)
The good point is that people are super generous in giving their treats to FL without him clearing himself and that's odd.

Tired Moritz
Mar 25, 2012

(n o i c e)
Why are they super casual?!

Tired Moritz
Mar 25, 2012

(n o i c e)
why derp?

Tired Moritz
Mar 25, 2012

(n o i c e)
you had a case on leatherman? what

Tired Moritz
Mar 25, 2012

(n o i c e)
28 years? Haha, you're old.

Tired Moritz
Mar 25, 2012

(n o i c e)
Sorry for not posting recently, I had to help my friend find a new place to live. Anyway,

King Burgundy posted:

Reread Tired. He also seems like a good candidate.

Can you explain me to me why I seem scummy? Every game people seemed to think I'm scummy.

derp posted:

this is a funny post. what do you think fl could do to 'clear himself' ?

Lie detect, alignment cop, finding maf etc. I know it's very possible to bus someone but I've never seen a bus work out so it didn't occur to me at the time of posting. My logic is sound anyway, FL is potentially scum so it's odd that people would give him their treat votes. We don't know how strong treats can be so it's wise to be wary who to give them to.

I don't think we should vote JHats, after reflecting a bit - like a couple other people have said, if that's his role, and if he's town, he's well worth keeping around. There have been a couple more concrete cases as well. I figure we should at least save him for D2; confident the truth will come out by then with an action result.

On filtering, TM's posting in this game is way different than his posting in gotta go fast, in which he was town, and I could see myself voting him today. Other than that, I kinda like my vote where it is.

Can you tell me exactly how my posting is different from that game? That game started with P Mushroom being obvious scum, and I spend most of the time trying to get people to lynch them before I died. Nothing much is happening right now.

Don't anyone think it's weird that they are three people suddenly pushing onto me when I'm gone for a bit? It reeks of mafia trying to take advantage of the fact that I'm away. Especially with vague and kinda lovely reasoning.

Derp is probably the most suspicious of the three because I don't even understand what he is trying to imply, and seemed like a maf boy trying to bandwagon on me by following KB.

##vote Derp

Tired Moritz
Mar 25, 2012

(n o i c e)
My reads on others:

Jimmy is definitely town in my eyes from past experience.
Infinitum definitely reads scummy, not only does he not have much to say other than mechanics chat but his vote on CPig is pretty lacking on material. Just an "I agree" and a vote. Feels very bandwagony.

Derp and Infinitum definitely seemed the most scummy right now, I can't tell much from the rest.

Tired Moritz
Mar 25, 2012

(n o i c e)

derp posted:

tm sure is sensitive, i didnt even vote him and already he thinks its a conspiracy

Maf is basically a conspiracy game, dum dum.

Tired Moritz
Mar 25, 2012

(n o i c e)

King Burgundy posted:

You hadn't put yourself out there. Your last posts were all asking questions of people without following up on their answers. You weren't really making any strong alignment calls.

Like seriously, look at your own posts before you made this response and imagine if someone else had made them and what you'd think of them.

Oh. Okay yeah, I actually get it. Unfortunately, that's usually how I try to play, especially when I'm not being pressured. I'm really bad at scum reading so I try to help by asking questions and reminding people about stuff.

Tired Moritz
Mar 25, 2012

(n o i c e)

yeah, while I disagreed with your reads in GGF you were actively making reads, theorizing, and scumhunting; this game, the post I'm quoting here is the first one that's sounded more like your posting from that game.

GGF basically started as a D2 game with PMushroom, I had enough information and stuff to be confident with my reads. GGF was not the norm of how I usually play, if I'm being honest. I had a lot of free time then too.

But yeah, I kinda get why I'm under suspicion though, in retrospect.

Tired Moritz
Mar 25, 2012

(n o i c e)
Phone posting, I dont understand why Jimson is being voted

Tired Moritz
Mar 25, 2012

(n o i c e)
I find both of them pretty scummy to be honest. But Jimson feels more like apathetic town than Infi with whatever the hell he's rambling

Tired Moritz
Mar 25, 2012

(n o i c e)
Okay, I see what you guys are saying.

##vote Jimson

Tired Moritz
Mar 25, 2012

(n o i c e)

JimsonTheBetrayer posted:

Aa just said they were scum in the document lmfso

##vote AA

BottleKnight posted:

Bullshit kill, scum.

Seriously, look at this case. This is scum. ##vote moritz

We need to lunch this person.

Does the fact that I said that we should be careful with our treats really make you think I'm scum?

Tired Moritz
Mar 25, 2012

(n o i c e)
What is Mod Annoyer

Tired Moritz
Mar 25, 2012

(n o i c e)

this is a stickup posted:

I mean inf clearly knows something but you don't think that's OMGUS from jimson? Seriously?

I don't think there would be any reason for Jimson to do that.

Tired Moritz
Mar 25, 2012

(n o i c e)
##unvote

I want to see what Sombre and Retro got to say.

Tired Moritz
Mar 25, 2012

(n o i c e)
Why are we assuming that wooden treats are bad? are you saying our cat lady is bad? gently caress off.

but seriously, that's a really weird assumption.

Tired Moritz
Mar 25, 2012

(n o i c e)
Admittedly I kind of agree with AA, it just doesn't seem very likely to be honest.

Tired Moritz
Mar 25, 2012

(n o i c e)
Did anyone see if KB was visited by anyone? If KB wasn't visited by anyone else other than Infi, then the only possibility is that Infi killed him.

Anomalous Amalgam posted:

How is it not likely to be honest, I'll answer any questions you got. I'm about to start class so I won't respond immediately, but I mean I can't be any more genuine about my reads and casing than I've been.

Oh no, I agree with you. I find it unlikely that there would be a scum redirector that happened to find the BG that was on the maf's kill target. Very lucky if true.

Though I also agree with FL that a self-watching maf would be kinda useless unless they have godfather powers. There's also a possibility that a scumbro could have told him that AA visited him though.

Tired Moritz
Mar 25, 2012

(n o i c e)
everyone always think im scum

Tired Moritz
Mar 25, 2012

(n o i c e)

Somberbrero posted:

these posts are like an hour apart and then you back up aa again. can you expand on your thought process a bit more, moritz?

I voted AA because Jimson said they're scum. Then Infi and AA argued for a bit and I thought it might lead to a turbo so I unvoted. After reading AA's comments, I think Infi's scenario is pretty unlikely.

That's it.

Tired Moritz
Mar 25, 2012

(n o i c e)

Somberbrero posted:

how does their arguing change how you viewed jimson's parting breath?

it seems kind of binary, right? like either you believe it or you don't.

because AA raise some good points

Anomalous Amalgam posted:

Seriously, even if I wasn't a tracker, there's no way to prove I'm a redirector. I tracked inf, so yea he can see himself or another scum is also a tracker who watched me and told him. I mean think about it... Day just starts, inf claims I visit him and tries to tie it to KBs death... And contrives the argument that I'm a redirector and I some how inferred he was a body guard and I should redirect him, because he for sure was targeting KB to "protect" him?

I love coincidence but that's a big flaccid dicked lie.

What's more believable?

I tracked inf to KBs kill and someone informed him he was watched

OR...

Master tacticians CPig and AA used their superior reading and skill to identify the bodyguard and his intended target and redirect him to secure a kill.

gently caress that. Don't be dumb.

To be honest, I kinda forgot Jimson even said AA was maf by the time I unvoted.

Tired Moritz
Mar 25, 2012

(n o i c e)
Okay, can someone give me an actual reason why AA is being voted? Or are you all so biased toward Infi? I can understand Infi's vote but I expected better of Jimmy, Derp is definitely scum with his bandwagon on AA without even an attempt to explain his reasoning and we have stickup with a "muh gut" vote

derp posted:

##vote aa

that's it. just a vote because lol its derp xD

We have a claimed JOAT who decided to loving track KB instead of watching him, and a self-proclaimed BG THAT'S LITERALLY THE ONLY PERSON WHO ADMITTED THAT THEY WENT AND VISITED THE DEAD

##treat Somber

I also like to hear BK's opinion when he isn't tunneling my rear end, FL and Retro too.

Tired Moritz
Mar 25, 2012

(n o i c e)

Well, my reasoning, anyway: I talked a little bit earlier in the day about why I believe Inf over AA. I thought about it some more, and besides what I mentioned earlier, I just don't see a reason for scum to trade one for one on day 2 - and if Inf's lying, that's basically what he's doing here. I don't see a lie like that not being exposed by tomorrow. Lastly, it took nine minutes from the start of day for Inf to come up with that fakeclaim, and nine minutes from results to elaborate fakeclaim...eh.

Also, AA keeps lying and misrepresenting stuff against him. It's been pointed out a couple of times. Here's another one.

And here's the relevant part of Inf's initial claim today:

idk being bad at reading doesn't make someone scum.

Tired Moritz
Mar 25, 2012

(n o i c e)

Retro Futurist posted:

AA has laid some ground work for "scum can mess with the flip" so let's not fall for it when hats or whoever else is scum tries to push it tomorrow.
Also I don't think AA is a redirector, I think he's a juggernaut. I feel like inf wouldn't have gotten "success" unless his target had a kill attempt. It's moot but I wanted to clarify.

##vote aa

That makes no sense at all, the only way for AA to be a juggernaut if he was the one to visit KB and he didn't. To clarify, Juggernauts break through kill protection, right?

Tired Moritz
Mar 25, 2012

(n o i c e)
##vote Infinitum

I just don't buy Infi's story, it's way too coincidental. It reads like something cooked up ahead of time.

Tired Moritz
Mar 25, 2012

(n o i c e)
should had gone with the two people that visited KB

aka infi and Jimmy

Tired Moritz
Mar 25, 2012

(n o i c e)
Can anyone verify that?

Tired Moritz
Mar 25, 2012

(n o i c e)
Your claim makes no sense now that AA is confirmed town tracker. You're no bodyguard.

##vote Infi

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Tired Moritz
Mar 25, 2012

(n o i c e)
can you give an actual explanation on why you want to lynch cpig so much?

your previous case is that both aa+cpig are scum team and while, aa clearly isn't maf.

• Locked thread