Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
The Duchess Smackarse
May 8, 2012

by Lowtax
You missed my treat vote on myself. Also the KB treat is dumb he's a scumbo

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

The Duchess Smackarse
May 8, 2012

by Lowtax
I guess i formatted it wrong

## treat Jimmy Hats

The Duchess Smackarse
May 8, 2012

by Lowtax
Ugggggh i followed KB last night he copped someone but i don't know who.

##vote cpig

The Duchess Smackarse
May 8, 2012

by Lowtax

Anomalous Amalgam posted:

I bubbles am a tracker like bobbles, my mason copy and watched inf visit KB and no one else.

3 trackers? Yeah loving right bud

##vote AA

The Duchess Smackarse
May 8, 2012

by Lowtax

Tired Moritz posted:

What is Mod Annoyer

Some form of cop, from what result told me

The Duchess Smackarse
May 8, 2012

by Lowtax
Anyways jimson was pure tracker and i am a tracking/watching JOAT so i cannot believe for one goddamn second that AA is also a town tracker in a 13 person game.

The Duchess Smackarse
May 8, 2012

by Lowtax
AA is a loving charlatan and turboing him might not be super town to cut discussion short but it'd be funny and cool.

Also wooden treat seems like it'd be a bad thing like a sort of negative dummy treat so ##treat cpig suck wood pig i hope u get splinters.

The Duchess Smackarse
May 8, 2012

by Lowtax

this is a stickup posted:

Inf might be full of poo poo, and in that case he's definitely the one that killed kb. but his claim would mean we find that out for sure. I can't think of a reason inf would do something so dumb.

I'm just gonna reiterate that aa is claiming tracker which is hot poo poo.

The Duchess Smackarse
May 8, 2012

by Lowtax
Just lol at cpig treating himseld with the obvious trap treat. Truly a bozo.

The Duchess Smackarse
May 8, 2012

by Lowtax
Let's all report inf so he gets probed but still lynch AA

The Duchess Smackarse
May 8, 2012

by Lowtax
Also FL gently caress u for attributing my amazing and smart deduction to stickup

The Duchess Smackarse
May 8, 2012

by Lowtax
Because i thought kb was a scumbo and wanted to prove it

The Duchess Smackarse
May 8, 2012

by Lowtax
Like that entire garbage case on me is based on somber's inability to actually read the thread since AA and cpig's cocks are in his face messing up his field of view

The Duchess Smackarse
May 8, 2012

by Lowtax
AA badly wants to discredit me because that means he can get away one more day with his completely garbage and false tracker claim

The Duchess Smackarse
May 8, 2012

by Lowtax
AA is completely 111% on the mafia team and it's really damning that anyone could believe for a second he isn't.

The Duchess Smackarse
May 8, 2012

by Lowtax

Somberbrero posted:

cool, well you were really wrong and you hosed up very badly. amazing how even i can see that with all these thick dicks fogging up my glasses.

I mean you pushed hard for the lynch on jimson so maybe all that jizz dribbling down your chin and pooling in the cracks of your keyboard will harden soon and prevent you from pressing keys and we can all move forwardbwithout you into a bright, happy future.

The Duchess Smackarse
May 8, 2012

by Lowtax
Anyways im gay but AA is scumbo #1

The Duchess Smackarse
May 8, 2012

by Lowtax

Somberbrero posted:

haha jesus christ go gently caress yourself. see you day 3.

I'm just havin a laugh bud hope we can stil be friends... Or lovers..?

The Duchess Smackarse
May 8, 2012

by Lowtax

Infinitum posted:

(Sorry for making GBS threads up the thread last night.

Not yet, you aren't!

The Duchess Smackarse
May 8, 2012

by Lowtax
I just watched dickter strange i am gonna use the eyeball of some dead wizard whose name nobody caught to turn back time to when this thread wasn't poo poo (so to before i joined)

The Duchess Smackarse
May 8, 2012

by Lowtax
Anyways unless anybody else wants to claim powers were gonna be stuck on the AA/Inf battle for a while and I wanna just say that AA is the better lynch 120% certain bout that one.

So uh I guess we can all just kinda take a break and reconvene 2 hours before deadline to piss and kick and scream and then turbo down a totally unrelated person because that's how mafia just goes these days.

The Duchess Smackarse
May 8, 2012

by Lowtax

Somberbrero posted:

the eye of agamotto you gently caress.

thanks nerd

Anomalous Amalgam posted:

I'm really not a good vote and found nothing to prove that I am.

Lol having conclusive proof isn't how this stupid game works we just have to work really hard and believe in ourselves and our friends

The Duchess Smackarse
May 8, 2012

by Lowtax
Maaan anyone who still thinks i'm a maffer is a right 'ol bozo

The Duchess Smackarse
May 8, 2012

by Lowtax

Somberbrero posted:

it's weird how both aa and james are treating pigs.

My name is jimmy btw.

Also the treat is made of wood it is clearly a garbage treat and cpig is gonna die from it

The Duchess Smackarse
May 8, 2012

by Lowtax
Let's chump this scumbo so i can do night actions and/or get murdered

The Duchess Smackarse
May 8, 2012

by Lowtax
Just hammer AA and get the day over. Inf lynch is not gonna happen today.

The Duchess Smackarse
May 8, 2012

by Lowtax
Cpig went nowhere last night which seems odd in such a role heavy game, but at the same time holy gently caress we lynched a tracker yesterday what the gently caress inf i believed youuuuu

The Duchess Smackarse
May 8, 2012

by Lowtax
Fuuuck i'm going back to my originalbreaction ##vote bottleknight

The Duchess Smackarse
May 8, 2012

by Lowtax
Yeah show of hands is there anyone here who does not have an investigate/watch role?

The Duchess Smackarse
May 8, 2012

by Lowtax
I am a catte i follow the treats.

The Duchess Smackarse
May 8, 2012

by Lowtax

CapitalistPig posted:

wait so none of you think it is weird that AA, the confirmed tracker, tracked infinitum to the kill.....

I think its ultra weird in a role madness game you went nowhere last night.

The Duchess Smackarse
May 8, 2012

by Lowtax
It's jimmy u fucks

The Duchess Smackarse
May 8, 2012

by Lowtax

CapitalistPig posted:

you are right because let me tell you a secret. Some roles are passive!

:vince:

Yeah typically mafia godfathers don't do much

The Duchess Smackarse
May 8, 2012

by Lowtax
Also it was really gotdang obvious i was gonna follow you so it's pretty natural for you to take no action last night so i don't see you doing scumbo poo poo. Coupled with the fact that the maffers killed the treat guy last night but ignored the treat guy this one that's a lot to think about.

The Duchess Smackarse
May 8, 2012

by Lowtax

Somberbrero posted:

right but

he follows kb rather than watching him, ostensibly to see what treat he got rather than watching a high priority kill target.

then he tracks you, to try and see how you use your treat, instead of trying to track a kill.

it's just extremely obvious scum behavior. his claimed actions don't make sense from any town perspective.

Uh except that i have stated a kerjillion times i thought both those guys are scumboes

The Duchess Smackarse
May 8, 2012

by Lowtax
Why would i watch suspected maffers to see if the mafia come to kill them?

Also why would cpig treat himself if he has no action and no way to leverage the bonus?

The Duchess Smackarse
May 8, 2012

by Lowtax
I was under the impression that pro-town dudes would want to get bonuses in the hands of helpful people i.e. those with a power. I originally thought the treat was bad in some way (it was made of wood what the heck) but cpig voted himself believing it was a bonus. Cpig having no power is either a lie or really, really unhelpful and calls in to question why he would think he needs a bonus over any other townie.

The Duchess Smackarse
May 8, 2012

by Lowtax
Because he's supposed to be helping the team

The Duchess Smackarse
May 8, 2012

by Lowtax

CapitalistPig posted:

Given that my treat made me a stump when I die means treats have no correlation to your role whatsoever.

It also means that that was a wasted treat whereas if it was on an investigative role, of which there are clearly a poo poo ton, they could get nightkilled and still share their results after being flipped as town, provided you aren't lying about what it did.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

The Duchess Smackarse
May 8, 2012

by Lowtax

Somberbrero posted:

your argument is that pig should have known what the treat did beforehand and then, rather than treating someone he knows is town(himself), he should have voted to put it in the hands of an unclaimed and unknown other party with the hope that it'd pass to an investigative role? cool.

you know there'd be more investigative roles with us today if you hadn't voted to lynch the claimed tracker based on setup speculation. wasn't it you yesterday who insisted there couldn't be three trackers in this game? well, two have flipped town James, that leaves you.

It's jimmy btw

• Locked thread