Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Pozload Escobar
Aug 21, 2016

by Reene
Yeah State your platform and people will hook you up

The world tier grind is bad

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Psion
Dec 13, 2002

eVeN I KnOw wHaT CoRnEr gAs iS

A Buff Gay Dude posted:

yeah, it really is. the only good thing to say about the WT grind is that you can boost it

Fuzz
Jun 2, 2003

Avatar brought to you by the TG Sanity fund
And if there were no World Tiers, the post 30 game would be weird to balance.

Knifegrab
Jul 30, 2014

Gadzooks! I'm terrified of this little child who is going to stab me with a knife. I must wrest the knife away from his control and therefore gain the upperhand.
I did the highest difficulty weekly high risk Target and it was very easy.

Pozload Escobar
Aug 21, 2016

by Reene

Fuzz posted:

And if there were no World Tiers, the post 30 game would be weird to balance.

Just give out a basic 256 starter outfit once you hit 30 and offer some basic 256 guns for sale.

keyframe
Sep 15, 2007

I have seen things

A Buff Gay Dude posted:

Yeah State your platform and people will hook you up

I am on PC. Joined the division discord now, I will beg for people to carry me when I see someone there.

poptart_fairy
Apr 8, 2009

by R. Guyovich

At some point I wonder why I even bother with the weeklies. :saddowns:

Jose Oquendo
Jun 20, 2004

Star Trek: The Motion Picture is a boring movie

Knifegrab posted:

I did the highest difficulty weekly high risk Target and it was very easy.

Sometimes you get lucky and it's Cleaners with a single boss.

Sometimes you get unlucky and it's LMB with 4 shield dudes for bosses.

Overall, they aren't too hard these days with classified and optimized gear.

Roman
Aug 8, 2002

Copy pasted from Reddit:
The next GE will be called Ambush.

Playlist:
Broadway Emporium
Police Academy
Queens Tunnel Camp
Times Square
Dragons Nest

Modifiers:
Ambush: Agents deal increased damage while stationary. (always active)
Covert Ambush: Ambush behavior, plus damage and health dimishes while moving.
Strategic Ambush: Covert Ambush behavior, plus Damage Buff, then health, diminish when close to other teammates.

When players are stationary during Ambush a bar will fill, increasing damage output as it does so. Choose when to move and when to stay and fight!
When a Covert or Strategic Ambush is active the increased damage bar will drain with movement. Once empty, the player will start to lose health instead of damage!
Commendations:
There will be Commendations similar to the Strike GE, instead of Security Wing Skills you'll have to run the Missions with Tech Wing Skills only.

Masks: https://imgur.com/a/AaPie

Also I'll make the new thread soon.

spaceships
Aug 4, 2005

i love too dumptruck

guacamole aficionado
do people still run Survival teams or did it just kind of fizzle out? survival was always the best

Kibayasu
Mar 28, 2010

It's a GE so it's going to be a fun change regardless but this one always sounded kind of weak. I mean, we're playing a mostly-cover shooter so staying still is kind of already baked in. Even me who puts on a Striker set and pulls out a shotgun isn't really going to need to change much.

Yardbomb
Jul 11, 2011

What's with the eh... bretonnian dance, sir?

spaceships posted:

do people still run Survival teams or did it just kind of fizzle out? survival was always the best

Me and a buddy team queue for survival pretty often.

Psion
Dec 13, 2002

eVeN I KnOw wHaT CoRnEr gAs iS

Kibayasu posted:

It's a GE so it's going to be a fun change regardless but this one always sounded kind of weak. I mean, we're playing a mostly-cover shooter so staying still is kind of already baked in. Even me who puts on a Striker set and pulls out a shotgun isn't really going to need to change much.

it's Deadeye, the GE. I'm fine with that.

also it's likely to be better than Strike by virtue of not being Strike, so I'm all for it.

Kibayasu
Mar 28, 2010

Psion posted:

it's Deadeye, the GE. I'm fine with that.

also it's likely to be better than Strike by virtue of not being Strike, so I'm all for it.

The Strike modifier was fine but some of those commendations were not.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Roman
Aug 8, 2002

NEW THREAD

https://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3844492

• Locked thread