Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us $3,400 per month for bandwidth bills alone, and since we don't believe in shoving popup ads to our registered users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
«190 »
Mordja
Apr 26, 2014

Hell Gem

I haven't played it yet, but someone made a Spaceballs mod for Doom.
https://www.moddb.com/games/doom-ii...r-more-dbp-maps

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Leal
Oct 2, 2009

If you LP what I LP
And if you work retail like I work retail
You would also scream like I scream

*turns around after gunning 500 imps*

I learned that poo poo from Rambo!

TheParadigm
Dec 10, 2009

Mordja posted:

I haven't played it yet, but someone made a Spaceballs mod for Doom.
https://www.moddb.com/games/doom-ii...r-more-dbp-maps

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PBVHxr3iYH0 the opening crawl is great, lawl

Pyromancer
Apr 29, 2011

This man must look upon the fire, smell of it, warm his hands by it, stare into its heart

The Awful/Awesome Mods Thread: Prostitution enabled as well

kirbysuperstar
Nov 11, 2012

https://www.nexusmods.com/fallout4/mods/45469

CommissarMega
Nov 18, 2008

Wow, they made a mod even more disgusting than torso swords.

FutonForensic
Nov 11, 2012

Grimey Drawer

that sucks rear end

have a palate cleanser

User_1926808 posted:

I always wanted the ability to be more affectionate towards your animal companion, so I made this mod. Upon loading the mod, you'll get a lesser power (touch) that will make the player play two different animations (depending on if they're crouching or not) upon casting it on a non-hostile creature. As soon as it wears off, the creature's disposition towards the player will go up by one point.

flatluigi
Apr 22, 2008

here come the planes

stuff like that makes me wish there was a generic neat mods thread b/c sometimes this thread is just all dismembered torsos with giant breasts

Skwirl
May 13, 2007

The 'blood babe with the silicone chest, 200-dollar haircut, and a closet full of the latest fashions.

I'm hoping the existance of "can you pet the dog" on twitter will make it so all future games have a built in ability to pet non-hostile animals.

Rigged Death Trap
Feb 13, 2012

BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP

Skwirl posted:

I'm hoping the existance of "can you pet the dog" on twitter will make it so all future games have a built in ability to pet non-hostile animals.

Its definitely caused some indies to add it in after they get heckled by animal petting enthusiasts.

Quicksilver6
Mar 21, 2008

Hair Elf

Why the gently caress would you even bother putting a friendly animal in the game if you won’t let players pet it

RareAcumen
Dec 28, 2012

flatluigi posted:

stuff like that makes me wish there was a generic neat mods thread b/c sometimes this thread is just all dismembered torsos with giant breasts

This thread is doing equivalent damage to posters as working on development for Mortal Kombat is for developers.

bony tony
Aug 9, 2013

I also wish you could pet Roach in the Witcher games. Let me feed an apple to my good horse friend, dammit

Pretty good
Apr 16, 2007

Mr. Exit

Drakenel
Dec 2, 2008

I'll gut you like a cornish game pyjak!

Neat, though now I'm curious for star wars .wads now. Any particular good ones you all know of? I don't... particularly trust the mod pages promoting themselves.

marathon Stairmaster sesh
Apr 28, 2009

ALL HAIL CEO NUGGET
1988-PRESENT

Mr Exit and a MIDI version of the dink dink dink song for the map completion screen.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Arcsquad12
Mar 4, 2013

I Love Satan

Was this made on the Doom Engine or the Jedi Engine? If that's the Doom Engine I'm impressed because it nails the feel of Dark Forces.

«190 »