Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Bieeanshee
Aug 21, 2000

Not keen on keening.

Grimey Drawer
I love the flickering, nightmare stare of the teleport sprite.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

SolidSnakesBandana
Jul 1, 2007

Infinite ammo

Guy Mann posted:

http://wiki.ultimacodex.com/wiki/Category:Ultima_6_Project_Mod_Portraits

Pretend I quoted all of these.

Technically :nws: due to a single incident of faerie nipple.

The good version of this. I couldn't fight a site with all of the portraits conveniently in one place, so have a google image search.

Mercedes Colomar
Nov 1, 2008

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Kikas posted:

There are 2, and i find this the better one: https://modworkshop.net/mydownloads.php?action=view_down&did=13175 I never used the other one, but it supposedly expands this one. This also started as a small mod to replace "ARMS OUTSTRETCHED"

Who would want to replace ARMS OUTSTRETCHED?

McSpanky
Jan 16, 2005

Brainamp posted:

There is no shame in finding pleasure to Macho Dragon Randy Savage.

I didn't say it was wrong, baby

KataraniSword
Apr 22, 2008

but at least I don't have
a MLP or MSPA avatar.
I am my own man.

Tasteful Dickpic posted:

I was amused that I could read most of what's going on, even through the Taylor filter.

Doom. Doom never changes.

Shady Amish Terror posted:

If only the thread could have a randomized title every time someone looked at it based on any of the many many 'new thread title' posts, then it could truly be complete.

It would even thematically fit the tone of the thread, given that game randomizers are the new hotness on the romhack scene, it seems like.

gasman
Mar 21, 2013

hey now

:yikes:

Oh nexus hot files.

Neddy Seagoon
Oct 12, 2012

"Hi Everybody!"

gasman posted:

Oh nexus hot files.

"What am I? Why am I? Please, end my suffering :catstare:".

Section Z
Oct 1, 2008

Wait, this is the Moon.
How did I even get here?

Pillbug

gasman posted:

Oh nexus hot files.

For whatever reason, what stands out to me is how they managed to capture that feeling of having poorly photoshopped in a cat's head with some anime glued to it. Rather than the usual 'out of place hunk of plastic' vibe.

aniviron
Sep 11, 2014

The guard having his arms crossed in disapproval seals the deal.

Kavak
Aug 23, 2009

"No loligagging."

Philippe
Aug 9, 2013

(she/her)

Kavak posted:

"No loligagging."

Now that's a thread title.

Danger - Octopus!
Apr 20, 2008

Nap Ghost

Section Z posted:

For whatever reason, what stands out to me is how they managed to capture that feeling of having poorly photoshopped in a cat's head with some anime glued to it. Rather than the usual 'out of place hunk of plastic' vibe.

Why would the cat have long hair like that? Cats already have fur! Is the cat wearing a wig ?

The Lone Badger
Sep 24, 2007

You know that "10% furry / 50% furry / etc" diagram that's been floating around the internet since forever?
I feel that this mod falls into the "you sick bastard" category. That's not even anthro, that's just a cat.

Sordas Volantyr
Jan 11, 2015

Now, everybody, walk like a Jekhar.

(God, these running animations are terrible.)

The Lone Badger posted:

You know that "10% furry / 50% furry / etc" diagram that's been floating around the internet since forever?
I feel that this mod falls into the "you sick bastard" category. That's not even anthro, that's just a cat.

The version of it I'm most acquainted with doesn't have that category, but i think the most extreme category on this one still fits (spoilered because i dunno)

Jobbo_Fett
Mar 7, 2014

Slava Ukrayini

Clapping Larry

SolidSnakesBandana posted:

The good version of this. I couldn't fight a site with all of the portraits conveniently in one place, so have a google image search.

I've never really wanted to play Baldur's Gate but this is making me reconsider.

Yardbomb
Jul 11, 2011

What's with the eh... bretonnian dance, sir?

Jobbo_Fett posted:

I've never really wanted to play Baldur's Gate but this is making me reconsider.

Some of these are great, spotted two different Vin Diesels and then there's

:allears:

Philippe
Aug 9, 2013

(she/her)

It's Witcher Zoolander!

Taciturn Tactician
Jan 27, 2011

The secret to good health is a balanced diet and unstable healing radiation
Lipstick Apathy

Sordas Volantyr posted:

The version of it I'm most acquainted with doesn't have that category, but i think the most extreme category on this one still fits (spoilered because i dunno)

This one you dope, the one without the slur

Zamboni Apocalypse
Dec 29, 2009

Jobbo_Fett posted:

IIRC you can use those as custom portraits in Pillars of Eternity too. (And possibly Wasteland 2 but I'm not certain.)

Jobbo_Fett
Mar 7, 2014

Slava Ukrayini

Clapping Larry

Yardbomb posted:

Some of these are great, spotted two different Vin Diesels and then there's

:allears:

Midnight Voyager
Jul 2, 2008

Lipstick Apathy
http://www.nexusmods.com/fallout4/mods/24914/

I enjoy this creation club.

quote:

A golf club melee weapon that randomly creates a vast variety of items, creatures or characters around the player while swinging it. Comes with weapon upgrades and color variants.

Morglon
Jan 13, 2010

Safe and sound, detached from reality.
Just like your posting.

Who said I was fair?

The MSJ
May 17, 2010

Sheogorath have finally CHIMed himself into Fallout.

Agents are GO!
Dec 29, 2004

Kavak posted:

"No loligagging."

:discourse:

Taciturn Tactician
Jan 27, 2011

The secret to good health is a balanced diet and unstable healing radiation
Lipstick Apathy
http://www.nexusmods.com/fallout4/mods/19040/

Wonder how many people will get mad at ponies being in the "Crimes against Nature" mod

Guy Mann
Mar 28, 2016

by Lowtax

Taciturn Tactician posted:

http://www.nexusmods.com/fallout4/mods/19040/

Wonder how many people will get mad at ponies being in the "Crimes against Nature" mod

Making fun of bronies was barely even still relevant when he originally put them in Skyrim years and years ago.

Cup Runneth Over
Aug 8, 2009

She said life's
Too short to worry
Life's too long to wait
It's too short
Not to love everybody
Life's too long to hate

Making fun of bronies is always relevant. There's just not as many natural opportunities to do so anymore.

FronzelNeekburm
Jun 1, 2001

STOP, MORTTIME

gasman posted:

Oh nexus hot files.

Like, that's goofy, but then when I looked at the FO4 Nexus site yesterday, the top of the front page was just a huge picture of naked breasts.

Ashsaber
Oct 24, 2010

Deploying Swordbreakers!
College Slice

Guy Mann posted:

Making fun of bronies was barely even still relevant when he originally put them in Skyrim years and years ago.

Cup Runneth Over posted:

Making fun of bronies is always relevant. There's just not as many natural opportunities to do so anymore.

I decided to look at the pictures section to see what it puts in, nice stuff. Then I looked at the user submitted pictures. Big mistake. Bronies seem to use this unironically to make sexy pony waifus. Why god?

Mystic Mongol
Jan 5, 2007

Your life's been thrown in disarray already--I wouldn't want you to feel pressured.

College Slice

gasman posted:

Oh nexus hot files.

Aww! That cute catte climbed into skyrim and is clipping through the waifu model!

SolidSnakesBandana
Jul 1, 2007

Infinite ammo
That cat is also trippin balls because the only time I see cats with eyes that look like that is when they are hosed up on catnip, or when they feel threatened

Mystic Mongol
Jan 5, 2007

Your life's been thrown in disarray already--I wouldn't want you to feel pressured.

College Slice

SolidSnakesBandana posted:

That cat is also trippin balls because the only time I see cats with eyes that look like that is when they are hosed up on catnip, or when they feel threatened

Well, he is stuck in a computer.

C'mon out of there, kitty. I have wet food!

SolidSnakesBandana
Jul 1, 2007

Infinite ammo
He?!

Gnome de plume
Sep 5, 2006

Hell.
Fucking.
Yes.
Skooma: Not even once.

ToxicSlurpee
Nov 5, 2003

-=SEND HELP=-

Pillbug

Danger - Octopus! posted:

Why would the cat have long hair like that? Cats already have fur! Is the cat wearing a wig ?

You're really better off just not asking those sorts of questions or wondering too hard about it.

gasman
Mar 21, 2013

hey now

FronzelNeekburm posted:

Like, that's goofy, but then when I looked at the FO4 Nexus site yesterday, the top of the front page was just a huge picture of naked breasts.

If you don't enjoy looking at pixel breasts 24/7 then you are super gay. :nexus:

Thefluffy
Sep 7, 2014
oh boy here we GO! https://ludeon.com/forums/index.php?topic=28747.0

Neddy Seagoon
Oct 12, 2012

"Hi Everybody!"

loving Hell :suspense:.

quote:

I'm also working on cribs, growth vats, possibility for in utero deformities from incest/drugs/alcohol use, and mood modifiers for parents and child. eg: extreme negative moodlet for baby death, negative moodlet on late term abortion, etc. Suggestions and ideas more than welcome as long as you're not a moral guardian, though I should note a few things I've already found to be true:

gasman
Mar 21, 2013

hey now

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

GunnerJ
Aug 1, 2005

Do you think this is funny?