Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

lets hang out
Jan 10, 2015

I like the pc speaker bloops

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

TheCoach
Mar 11, 2014
You can turn off texture filtering in gZdoom and make the game look exactly like in Term's video

Cup Runneth Over
Aug 8, 2009

She said life's
Too short to worry
Life's too long to wait
It's too short
Not to love everybody
Life's too long to hate

Is this STRAFE?

RatHat
Dec 31, 2007

A tiny behatted rat👒🐀!

Just reminds me of

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CFwQBGL6pIc

RaspberryCommie
May 3, 2008

Stop! My penis can only get so erect.
Recently started playing Fallout 4 again and while looking for mods I found probably my new favorite:

https://www.nexusmods.com/fallout4/mods/27261/

Epsilon Moonshade
Nov 22, 2016

Not an excellent host.

Even on the shittiest little pixel graphic games...
http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=796078604

This is barely :nws:. It's mostly the goofiness of having a "Nipples" mod in a tiny roguelike with a grand total of 100 mods... most of which are uploaded savegames and language packs for some reason.

Epsilon Moonshade fucked around with this message at 03:35 on Oct 19, 2017

Max Wilco
Jan 23, 2012

I'm just trying to go through life without looking stupid.

It's not working out too well...

Epsilon Moonshade posted:

Even on the shittiest little pixel graphic games...
http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=796078604

This is barely :nws:. It's mostly the goofiness of having a "Nipples" mod in a tiny roguelike with a grand total of 100 mods... most of which are uploaded savegames and language packs for some reason.

I'm reminded of a line from an article I read on PC Gamer:

"Wow, if you really squint, it's almost filth!"

Max Wilco fucked around with this message at 08:04 on Oct 19, 2017

Leal
Oct 2, 2009
I like how those nipples are placed over clothing.

Epsilon Moonshade
Nov 22, 2016

Not an excellent host.

Max Wilco posted:

I'm reminded of a line from an article I read on PC Gamer:

"Wow, if you really squint, it's almost filth!"

Yeah, it's barely a blip on the radar compared to most of the stuff in this thread.

It's almost like there's a rule 34 for game mods though.

The MSJ
May 17, 2010

That’s some low grade titilation. Custer’s Revenge has more vulgar.

Hogo Fogo
May 10, 2010

I like the changelog.

Zamboni Apocalypse
Dec 29, 2009

Hogo Fogo posted:

I like the changelog.

STAY PERKY PLAYER GHOST

SplitSoul
Dec 31, 2000

quote:

How to Use: You are now able to craft 'Homemade Chili' at the food crafting stations. This will give your character flatulence for a short period of time. The ability stacks up to 3 times to increase the amount of flatulence the player experiences.

How to stop farting: You can either wait it out, which takes about 10 minutes, or you can also craft an item called 'Gasaway' at the chemist station under Healing. This will remove the flatulence effect from the player.

Leal
Oct 2, 2009
Er... So is that a Space Station 13 mod or..?

VanSandman
Feb 16, 2011
SWAP.AVI EXCHANGER

Leal posted:

SS13 has a dedicated farting button and a way to fart explosive plasma. It doesn’t need the chili.

Cup Runneth Over
Aug 8, 2009

She said life's
Too short to worry
Life's too long to wait
It's too short
Not to love everybody
Life's too long to hate

I feel real bad for Exadv.

SplitSoul
Dec 31, 2000

Leal posted:

FO4.

Shady Amish Terror
Oct 11, 2007
I'm not Amish by choice. 8(
I mean, I'm not entirely opposed to the idea of a high-concept SS13 mod for Fallout. Imagine the fun of space lube in an environment where people are regularly throwing nukes around.

Zamboni Apocalypse
Dec 29, 2009

I expect that someone ran into the gassy guy that gives you the quest to go check out Lugowsi's Cannery, and thought "Dude can't be the *only* one".

That or they got so aroused by the encounter that they dutch-oven'd the entire room.

metricchip
Jul 16, 2014

Of course I want the Super Mario Odyssey hat in my Witcher 3. https://www.nexusmods.com/witcher3/mods/2731/

FutonForensic
Nov 11, 2012

Oh nice, a mod that adds some more clothing options to characters in Crusader Kings 2? Sounds pretty good, sign me roH NO NO NONONO

Kavak
Aug 23, 2009

Yes

Jagged Jim
Sep 26, 2013

I... I can only look though the window...

FutonForensic posted:

Oh nice, a mod that adds some more clothing options to characters in Crusader Kings 2? Sounds pretty good, sign me roH NO NO NONONO

:bisonyes:

-Content: https://www.nexusmods.com/prey2017/mods/16/

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cgRWySyX6qI

Unreal_One
Aug 18, 2010

Now you know how I don't like to use the sit-down gun, but this morning we just don't have time for mucking about.

FutonForensic posted:

Where the gently caress is your chin!?

Oh, uh, right there.

Memento
Aug 25, 2009

Bleak Gremlin

Unreal_One posted:

Where the gently caress is your chin!?

I'm posting this everywhere it's even vaguely appropriate, so that people know it exists.

:preacher:

Kerning Chameleon
Apr 8, 2015

by Cyrano4747
A few days ago, PC Gamer put out an article about a survey they did with game devs and their issues with Steam. Mostly some ho-hum "Valve is a lovely company to work with" stuff (although some of the comments come off as a bit "I remember the good ol' days when there were only a few games on Steam and you were guaranteed sales just by being on the platform! Now there's so many I have to actually compete, WTF!?"), the reason I'm posting this here in the Awful Mods thread was because in this section:

quote:

Bottom five issues

There was also a surprising sort of consensus in the opposite direction—issues certain developers raised that their peers voted strongly against, not only by disagreeing with the issue, but also by marking their disagreement as "very important." These were the least popular suggestions on the survey.

Which is to say, these were suggestions that one dev or another made that all the other devs absolutely hated. These two in particular:

quote:

1. Allow devs to opt-out of reviews altogether

“Simply allow on a per-game basis to disable the Steam review system for that game. The control should be in the hands of the developer."

quote:

4. Get rid of the % approval rating

“Count every review as positive—even if it is negative—and proudly display that a game has 'x' recommendations. Ensure Steam users understand that leaving a critique is implicit approval.”

...struck me as very Arthmoor/Dark0ne-y. Which, given Arthmoor has his crappy furry rpg on Steam, it wouldn't surprise me if he actually was in this survey somehow.

grimcreaper
Jan 7, 2012

Wait.. which game? I dont ever want to accidently support that jack wagon.

Grinning Goblin
Oct 11, 2004

How many furry rpg games have you bought?

Angry Diplomat
Nov 7, 2009

Winner of the TSR Memorial Award for Excellence In Grogging
Listen, Armello is a great game and I won't hear a word to the contrary

Byzantine
Sep 1, 2007

Does Skyrim count?

Fargin Icehole
Feb 19, 2011

Pet me.
Y'know dust: an elysian tail was actually good, and it was mostly done by one guy.

I grew up when playing Jazz Jackrabbit was cool, and im sorry the internet turned him into Jizz Jackrabbit

Fargin Icehole fucked around with this message at 08:21 on Dec 24, 2017

RareAcumen
Dec 28, 2012

Fargin Icehole posted:

Y'know dust: an elysium tail was actually good, and it was mostly done by one guy.

I grew up when playing Jazz Jackrabbit was cool, and im sorry the internet turned him into Jizz Jackrabbit

It's not kids who grew up watching Frosted Flakes commercials and thought 'Yeah, I'm gonna go play outside!' or people that enjoyed Starfox 64 that're the problem.

It's every Sonic fan people who want to gently caress everything.

Kokoro Wish
Jul 23, 2007

Post? What post? Oh wow.
I had nothing to do with THAT.

RareAcumen posted:

It's every Sonic fan people who want to gently caress everything.

So... people?

ProfessorCirno
Feb 17, 2011

The strongest! The smartest!
The rightest!
Is gettin' mad at furries even still a thing? I feel like that largely faded away once Bronies happened, and nowadays we're up to our chins with nazis. Someone wants to gently caress Tony the Tiger, man, whatever, at least you aren't advocating genocide.

POOL IS CLOSED
Jul 14, 2011

I'm just exploding with mackerel. This is the aji wo kutta of my discontent.
Pillbug
It's all fun and games until you summon a literal nazi furry into the thread. :(

Unless that poster got permaed.

Grinning Goblin
Oct 11, 2004

edit: ^^oh yeah, the furred reich is a thing

It is less getting mad at furries and more of realizing that furry stuff is a giant red flag for comedic drama and unstable personalities. I mean, there was that giant furry convention a couple of years ago that completely wrecked the hotel they were being hosted at and had diapers(possibly full?) thrown everywhere.

RareAcumen
Dec 28, 2012

Grinning Goblin posted:

edit: ^^oh yeah, the furred reich is a thing

It is less getting mad at furries and more of realizing that furry stuff is a giant red flag for comedic drama and unstable personalities.

Was Dust an Elysian tail full of that in any way? All I remember was it ostensibly not being 100% finsihed when it was released and people screaming DEVIANTART at how it looked.

Cicadas!
Oct 27, 2010

RareAcumen posted:

Was Dust an Elysian tail full of that in any way? All I remember was it ostensibly not being 100% finsihed when it was released and people screaming DEVIANTART at how it looked.

to be fair it looks extremely deviantart

The Kins
Oct 2, 2004
The Castlevania Doom TC is out.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZzBLZ5o18VA

I think this only took the guy like, two months to make? Pretty nuts.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ProfessorCirno
Feb 17, 2011

The strongest! The smartest!
The rightest!

Grinning Goblin posted:

It is less getting mad at furries and more of realizing that furry stuff is a giant red flag for comedic drama and unstable personalities.

I have bad news about video games.