Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Moon Slayer
Jun 19, 2007

You're all wrong, the best Left 4 Dead mod is Left 4 Bazinga, which replaces every texture and sound.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BjdxragMip4

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Moon Slayer
Jun 19, 2007

Neddy Seagoon posted:

You're not supposed to post something known to induce suicide just to MAKE IT STOOPPPP :suicide:.

Every time I watch it I think that this must be what the world looks like to someone with severe schizophrenia.

Moon Slayer
Jun 19, 2007

Coolguye posted:

from the mod description it looks like Kite is a NSFW artist

the link attributing his/her work goes to hentaifoundry at any rate

quote:

Underarmor: Skin / Shirt / Belts / Radio
--Shirt - T-shirt / T-shirt with physics (female) / Shirtless / Shirtless with physics (female) [physics options do not work on male and vanilla female]

Moon Slayer
Jun 19, 2007

The Cheshire Cat posted:

I always find this so weird because like, what is the thinking here? "Surely this ideology that demands rigid conformity to extremely conservative social norms will be fine with my thing?"

Pretend I posted that tweet about the leopards-eating-people's-faces party.

Moon Slayer
Jun 19, 2007

Let's put some tits on that abomination.

Moon Slayer
Jun 19, 2007

In case you didn't know, there's a thread in Sci-Fi Wi-Fi where reignofevil summarizes the plot of all the C&C games.

Ahahahaha I forgot how visibly he's trying to hold in a laugh right before he goes SPACE!

Moon Slayer
Jun 19, 2007

Well that was a trip.

Moon Slayer
Jun 19, 2007

Oh wow, I remember playing World in Conflict back in the day. I had no idea anyone even remembered it, much less were modding it into a hyper-realistic airspace denial simulator.

Moon Slayer
Jun 19, 2007

The reboot games are very good, though.

Moon Slayer
Jun 19, 2007

And the L4D bazinga mod.

Moon Slayer
Jun 19, 2007

Besides, the best texture replace/reshader has already been done:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BjdxragMip4

I say it every time this gets posted and I'll say it again: this must be what it's like to be severely schizophrenic.

Moon Slayer
Jun 19, 2007

That sentence went to some wild places.

Moon Slayer
Jun 19, 2007

The Lone Badger posted:

It's been awhile since we last had a Slab Safari, so here are some quotes from the last page of random threads for you

Definitely some Rimworld and Crusader Kings in there ... probably at least one Skyrim mod too.

Moon Slayer
Jun 19, 2007

It werfers plasma.

Moon Slayer
Jun 19, 2007

(and win, natch)

Moon Slayer
Jun 19, 2007

Didn't the EMB guy have a thing a few years ago where he used "gay" as a pejorative in some description and then when asked politely not to do that launched into a paragraphs-long rant about how unnatural homosexuality was?

Moon Slayer
Jun 19, 2007

The intro to Stardew Valley has a famously poorly drawn bed:

Mods can fix that.

Or, let's take it in the other direction:

"Slightly worse Grandpa Bed."

Moon Slayer
Jun 19, 2007

Moon Slayer
Jun 19, 2007

ok one more

Moon Slayer
Jun 19, 2007

Moon Slayer
Jun 19, 2007

Fair warning, the additional "commentary" by whoever is playing through the mod makes this virtually unwatchable.

Moon Slayer
Jun 19, 2007

Ya don't say!

(it's drauger but hot)

Moon Slayer
Jun 19, 2007

Infinity Gaia posted:

If magicka lives in the tits and dragon souls live in the cock, would the rear end contain your HP or your Stamina?

One cheek for each.

Moon Slayer
Jun 19, 2007

Proportions are somewhat realistic and she doesn't also have a giant phallus, 4/10, doesn't even get a "huh" out of me anymore.

Moon Slayer
Jun 19, 2007

Skippy McPants posted:

The magic system in Morrowind was another one of the highlights. For all that it completely broke the game, it was fun to break.

Making a fireball spell that was basically a tactical nuke but cost a million MP to cast ruled.

Moon Slayer
Jun 19, 2007

Imagine being so internet brain poisoned and socially alienated that the only thing you find sexually arousing anymore is ... any of this. :smith:

Moon Slayer
Jun 19, 2007

Ohhh, so this is the "Skywind" mod people have been talking about.

Moon Slayer
Jun 19, 2007

Idea I had in the shower that I'm sure someone's already made: a mod that replaces all of the loot in the final treasure chests of a bandit cave or other dungeon with a note that says "the real treasure is the friends you made along the way."

Moon Slayer
Jun 19, 2007

Midnight Voyager posted:

https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=3010363039

What kind of mod changes the Ukrainian spellings of names in CK3 to Russian ones? One written by a Russian who calls people "westoids" if they don't like it.

"I'm not owned!": The Mod

Moon Slayer
Jun 19, 2007

"Nothing has changed in the 200 years since the Great War, just like I wish nothing had changed since the (imagined, idealized version that only exists in my head) 1950's!"

Moon Slayer
Jun 19, 2007

User name checks out.

Moon Slayer
Jun 19, 2007

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oOdGIzKRyys

Moon Slayer
Jun 19, 2007

Cooked Auto posted:

A player in my first Shadowrun game I played in had a character with a grappling hook in his dick like their main thing.
And that was about it for that character.

Hard to improve on perfection.

Moon Slayer
Jun 19, 2007

Moon Slayer
Jun 19, 2007

That's the flight sim that uses data from Bing street view, right? Finally, I can crush Groverhaus with a mech!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Moon Slayer
Jun 19, 2007

It's still pretty funny.