Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Quicksilver6
Mar 21, 2008

I mutated extra hands just to facepalm more heavily

My evil psychic twin is also depressed

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Quicksilver6
Mar 21, 2008

That’s premium tier subscription content only

Quicksilver6
Mar 21, 2008

I actually liked the plot and characters, which surprised me. I don’t care for the Ultramarines normally but they had good characterization there

Quicksilver6
Mar 21, 2008

aniviron posted:

Man you guys all way overthought the FO2 problem. I have been playing it this week, and I just enter combat, walk past the door without shooting anyone, and exit combat. They can't pickpocket you during your combat turn.

Or you could just run. I don't think they can pickpocket you if you run.

Quicksilver6
Mar 21, 2008

Angry Diplomat posted:

In fairness, murdering every single slaver you ever meet is a decidedly virtuous thing to do :v:

Fallout 3, despite it’s jankiness, always has a fond spot in my heart for fun things like this

Quicksilver6
Mar 21, 2008

Oh hey, Jolly Wangcore. He's p cool but he just kind of takes in the awfulness of mods in amused confusion and horrific fascination as opposed to any outrage. He does seem to be aware of what makes content offensive and occasionally verbally disapproves, keeping him out of the CHUD zone for now. Also has a complete lack of sense of direction.

For examples of all of these, see the extremely terrible and confusing Half-Life Vietnam mod he bumbled through. Thank God I wasn't the one playing that horseshit.

Quicksilver6 fucked around with this message at 06:23 on Jul 2, 2019

Quicksilver6
Mar 21, 2008

Discendo Vox posted:

The newer, fan-remade version of Heart of Evil was Heart of Evil: Napalm Edition. It took the original's already problematic South Park humor and just...butchered everything interesting and well-made about the mod.

Wangcore routinely lets weird things like rape jokes slip through his filter. His apologizing is part of the schtick; he is always sure to capture those "gamer moments" when he edits his streams for youtube.

Oh. Well poo poo, that’s disappointing. Milkshake Duck strikes again

Quicksilver6
Mar 21, 2008

Kokoro Wish posted:

Except for that one book where the guy finds frozen, smart cat ladies from the distant past and refuses to gently caress them despite the harem being thirsty as gently caress.

The coward. Sure, gently caress the Neanderthals.

Are you telling me that there's a piece of golden age sci-fi where the male main character DOESN'T bone every available woman in sight?

This man's delusional, get him out of here.

Quicksilver6
Mar 21, 2008

Stadium seating is apparently prohibitively expensive, even in the future post apocalypse.

Some say... someone out there has the legendary season tickets marking them as The Chosen One.

Quicksilver6
Mar 21, 2008

That’s more Dr. Seuss and way less Cronenberg Body Horror than I was expecting.

Quicksilver6
Mar 21, 2008

Where is the drat Action Hank mod

Such precious dreams, forever unrealized

Quicksilver6
Mar 21, 2008

Why the gently caress would you even bother putting a friendly animal in the game if you won’t let players pet it

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Quicksilver6
Mar 21, 2008

I get the feeling Termnix’s favorite game must be Elite: Dangerous.

I don’t even remember Wildstar but if that was the dev’s reaction to being asked about conveniences, I guess that’s not a surprise. Where and when was that gif posted, anyways?