Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Drakenel
Dec 2, 2008

The glow is a guide, my friend. Though it falls to you to avert catastrophe, you will never fight alone.

You joke, but I heard someone is trying to mod a pg-13 version of the mod. Or a safe for work... something. I've 0 clue how that would work, but I've been told that's a thing.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Drakenel
Dec 2, 2008

The glow is a guide, my friend. Though it falls to you to avert catastrophe, you will never fight alone.

I never realized I needed this, but I'm glad I do now.

Drakenel
Dec 2, 2008

Grizzwold posted:

Oh do you not want to see this one either then?

https://www.nexusmods.com/fallout4/mods/26987/

The mad max dream is almost realized.

Drakenel
Dec 2, 2008

Hell, they still have an ongoing multiplayer community for that matter. Use some third party thing like game ranger or such and you'll be able to hop on in.

Drakenel
Dec 2, 2008

Kibayasu posted:

You don't even need to do that any more because the Steam and GOG releases got built-in mutiplayer again.

They say that, but hell if I've ever gotten it to work.

Drakenel
Dec 2, 2008

There's a reason gently caress THE OCEAN threads exist.

bessantj posted:

Not being an edgy atheist or anything but

Too late.

Drakenel
Dec 2, 2008

>Done

Drakenel
Dec 2, 2008

I don't have to judge. Nazis got judged pretty definitively in the 1940s.

Drakenel
Dec 2, 2008

I really don't get why these model swaps get me so, but oh my do they ever.

Drakenel
Dec 2, 2008

Kibayasu posted:

I’m going to assume it’s called G String because you’re going to need to look up a lot of skirts for some reason.

The entire playthrough has G-man telling you about string theory. A 3 hour long audio file that never stops, even in loading screens.

(I wish)

Drakenel
Dec 2, 2008

Thread, please leave me to justice.

Drakenel
Dec 2, 2008

Freespace 2 in general is a cool game with a good mod following. To see people still going at it is neat.

Drakenel
Dec 2, 2008

The internet may make you stupid, but spending all your time exposing yourself to the darkest side of human nature can twist you.

These mods are my supporting examples of this.

Drakenel
Dec 2, 2008

Neat, though now I'm curious for star wars .wads now. Any particular good ones you all know of? I don't... particularly trust the mod pages promoting themselves.

Drakenel
Dec 2, 2008

Mordja posted:

She's "crazy popular" amongst goons, the majority of people played as Alexios.

And that's a crying shame. Kassandra is awesome and evil manbaby Alexios is hilarious.

Drakenel
Dec 2, 2008

Capcom has a long storied history of horny. This shouldn't surprise anyone.

On the other hand, I'd rather they just shrug and admit it than go the hideo kojima route of BE ASHAMED OF YOUR WORDS AND DEEDS

Drakenel
Dec 2, 2008

I'm sure tailors get all kinds of weird requests for custom orders. Probably doesn't even phase them.

Drakenel
Dec 2, 2008

I admit I don't have a full grasp on the nexus thing, but question. They can still update the mod, yes? Can they not just... update a dummy file over the actual mod if they don't want it there anymore? Update the info to reflect that? Or am I missing something about how it all works?

Drakenel
Dec 2, 2008

Orv posted:

I assume based on the meme he steals the sword and just fucks off from your control.

It doesn't use it at all. just gets super jacked from having it in its mouth, but gets a massive campaign move boost to play a worldwide game of fetch. Good luck catching up to him and getting it back!

Drakenel
Dec 2, 2008

For clarity, he does not actually do that in game. I'm sorry. Just wishful thinking.

Though imagine his huge mace tail wagging excitedly. All the armies running after him? Oh they're trying to race! Gotta run ahead cause its so much fun!

Drakenel
Dec 2, 2008

I think that falls on 'awesome' side.

Drakenel
Dec 2, 2008

Stay away from the fog islands.

Screams are all that accompany you in the fog. Unless you're alone. Then you're not.

Drakenel
Dec 2, 2008

Then again, randomly turning your artifact into a floppy dick is on par for sheogorath.

Drakenel
Dec 2, 2008

Looks normal to me. What's the mod?

Drakenel
Dec 2, 2008

Skippy McPants posted:

What's confusing about wanting to kiss hot anime boy?

If your penis is able to form a question mark to show its confusion, you may need a medical expert.

Drakenel
Dec 2, 2008

The Lone Badger posted:

What if they're a dolphin?

I had not considered the possibility.

Drakenel
Dec 2, 2008

Relyssa posted:

Arth and his crew started planning for Starfield's unofficial patch pretty much as soon as the game got announced. He sadly is not going anywhere.

I mean... good? What would we talk about without his manchild drama? Fast travel in video games?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Drakenel
Dec 2, 2008

winterwerefox posted:

Behold Chorb

See, this? This is neat. A nice break from all the penis talk.