Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

FirstAidKite
Nov 8, 2009
I'll use this as an excuse to link this wonderful ted talk where 2 dudes stand on stage and present futanari pics to the audience while explaining that a guy liking dick doesn't have to mean he's gay

Neuroscientists explain why straight men like trans women and why straight women like Edward Cullen

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

FirstAidKite
Nov 8, 2009
That's no abyss you're staring into, boy.

That's a penis.

FirstAidKite
Nov 8, 2009

Leal posted:

Does this mean I'm not gay for liking it?

No Homo.

Hey man it's 2018 it's ok to like lady penis

FirstAidKite
Nov 8, 2009
Quoting Kinky Cookie Bunny irl here: "I really don't want to install the jerk off mod"

FirstAidKite
Nov 8, 2009

Me, glancing over at KCB's computer screen some 3 minutes ago, reading aloud from the text on her screen as she plays Stardew Valley: "You take Alex's flaccid girth into your mouth."

:thunk:

FirstAidKite
Nov 8, 2009
The hdoom guy is so dedicated to it that I'm at the point where I'm not even mad. I'm almost impressed.

FirstAidKite
Nov 8, 2009

CommissarMega posted:

Wait, really? Is this an actual ingame message?

FirstAidKite
Nov 8, 2009

HMMMMM :thunk:

FirstAidKite
Nov 8, 2009
I decided to go look up torchlight 2 mods. This isn't the worst thing in this thread by far but I thought it was funny how matter-of-fact it was written.

https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=1479530833

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

FirstAidKite
Nov 8, 2009
Andy Warhol's film "Blow Job" but instead of 35 minutes of DeVeren Bookwalter's face as he allegedly receives fellatio, it's just this