Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

winterwerefox
Apr 23, 2010

The next movie better not make me shave anything :(

drat, did you work with Steve too? Though him drinking coffee seems out of place, because of all his talk of the "Well, Actually..."

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

winterwerefox
Apr 23, 2010

Midnight Voyager posted:

Hey, you know what K-L-E-0 needs?

ROBONIPPLES

Feminize Assaultrons

Somehow, I cant find this all that bad of a mod idea. It reminds me of Metropolis.

winterwerefox
Apr 23, 2010

:allears:

winterwerefox
Apr 23, 2010

I checked that mod like a year ago. the trait it adds is something very minor like "Divine Marriage: +2% reproduction speed, -5 years lifespan". It does nothing else as far as i could tell. I forget if it is a species trait, or a government ethic.

winterwerefox
Apr 23, 2010

Catching up, Fallout 2 murder the kids of Den talk. If you had no companions, You could enter combat and punch the kids once, each. If the hit didnt kill em, dont continue combat. Just wait for your turn to come back, then end combat. From that point forward, the kids will see you, and run away, without going into combat, allowing you do walk in unmolested.

If you have a companion, be aware Sulik with gladly smash their head like a melon with his sledge hammer. leave him somewhere first.

winterwerefox fucked around with this message at 04:36 on Jul 2, 2019

winterwerefox
Apr 23, 2010

And being Rogue Servitors.. there.. really isnt a reason why super advanced service bots couldnt look like anime. But none the less, goddamn it.

winterwerefox
Apr 23, 2010

One of the things that bugged the poo poo out of me in all of the Bethsoft Fallouts is that no one cleans. A dinner that is open for business and has regulars? Skeletons from the war in some of the seats. A house that people are living in and farming out of? Paper and rubble in the rooms. People living in goddamn Indian slums clean, their little plywood scrap box is all they got, its going to at least be neat.

winterwerefox
Apr 23, 2010

Sure you can touch boobs.. if you want.. But can you pet the huskies from Dawnguard?

winterwerefox
Apr 23, 2010

I went in assuming Skyrim and kitbashing a horse and nord. WELP

winterwerefox
Apr 23, 2010

marshmallow creep posted:

I am sure its either significant underboob or a raging erection.

The Awful/Awesome Mods Thread: I am sure it's a raging erection.

winterwerefox
Apr 23, 2010

I just had a thought. Has anyone encountered a Flat Earth mod for Kerbol Space Program?

winterwerefox
Apr 23, 2010

Its an option with the default install of the xm32? skeleton mod you need for custom weapon placement and alternate animations in Skyrim. Crotch Shouts and Nipple Magic

winterwerefox
Apr 23, 2010

That looks like the baddies from Master of Orion 3. The Ithkul

winterwerefox
Apr 23, 2010

Gynovore posted:

People actually played MOO3?

It was my first 4x game. I had no idea what I was doing, what was going on, and never won a match. I liked I could play it for days on end without a map ending. Later on, playing other games there were things it did like having multiple species on a planet and minor races that felt wrong not being there.

Still a terrible game

winterwerefox
Apr 23, 2010

when dragonborn were introduced in one of the splatbooks, Forgotten Realms 3.X i think, they were humans that swore to Bahamut that grew dragons features like the Dark Souls dragon covenent. so no. as Baldur's Gate is set in Forgotten Realms, Doubly no.

winterwerefox
Apr 23, 2010

Commander Keene posted:

I think that's a D&D Dragonborn in the OP's pic, so no, I think winterwerefox is correct here. Could be an Argonian though I guess?

nah, that white lizard is the BG3 default start character for the Bhaalspawn origin, so not Skyrim's Dragonborn. a 2 dick mod for that wouldnt even be Tuesday, it would be 'Today's skyrim mod of the week is waifu wolf rape with a side of two penises for your argonian. and all chickens are now spheres."

winterwerefox fucked around with this message at 11:37 on Jan 26, 2024

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

winterwerefox
Apr 23, 2010

Behold Chorb
Seems to not be on Nexus anymore.

ArchRanger posted:

This is a pretty massive spoiler for something that's not revealed until Act 3 of the game.

It was obvious to me, all the reveals and encounters in act 1 and 2 just confirmed as I played it, but I spoilered it.

winterwerefox fucked around with this message at 11:40 on Jan 26, 2024