Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Crocoswine
Aug 20, 2010

IShallRiseAgain posted:

Is it just me, or does it look like he stole models from Skyrim? He might have just bought them from some asset store, but its pretty clear he didn't make them himself because the player model looks like absolute poo poo.

I can't find any screenshots that aren't the environment, pic me my man

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Crocoswine
Aug 20, 2010

Improbable Lobster posted:

I was surprised that it didn't return for FO4

that's because Fallout 4 has no mod integration with Steam.

Crocoswine
Aug 20, 2010

Orv posted:

Luckily it's mostly the modders that are uptight shitbabies. When a few of them took their ball and went home after the paid mods thing, they came crawling back pretty quickly when they realized if they were going to hide their mods, people weren't going to listen to their opinions anymore.

see: all the modders who protested against stolen mods/bethesda.net who took down their mods and then put them back up after like 4 days because they can't live without the constant fellatio the nexus community provides

Crocoswine
Aug 20, 2010

Arcsquad12 posted:

http://www.nexusmods.com/newvegas/m...3D5074815&pUp=1
Someone reading Ropekid's blog decided to enact the original design choice of Daniel in Honest Hearts being asian. Naturally, this is in the comments section:

They're based on Mormons you loving idiot!

Also, does anyone have that gif from the mod that added vagina physics to skyrim, and they went haywire?

skyrim vagina physics :nws:

Crocoswine
Aug 20, 2010

That texture is completely hosed up, there's a nipple on her left rear end cheek

I don't know what he did but he did it so bad

Crocoswine
Aug 20, 2010

:pwn:

Crocoswine
Aug 20, 2010

oh poo poo boys we got :siren:DRAMA:siren: in the BAD MODS THREAD

and because no one gives a poo poo about that,

Super Ice Cream Mutants (Freeze Enemy Cheat)

quote:

Aim of this MOD is FREEZE activity of Super Mutants completely.

They can't move, because they are true frozen.
Perhaps, this is a punishment for the brutality they have ever had.

Specification:

The B.A.T.Z. function can not be used.
Because they are ice creams.

You can not obtain loot after you finish them.
Because they are ice creams.

Crocoswine
Aug 20, 2010

Same guy who made the inexplicable "mutants are now ice creams" mod. All of his submissions are like this.

Crocoswine
Aug 20, 2010

Midnight Voyager posted:

I don't think that it's meant to be some kind of exclusive thing, but modders sure do seem to think it is.

I got an email a while ago about how some hacked together poo poo I made years ago for Oblivion finally got enough downloads that I could get into the modders forum. I was really confused because I didn't even remember putting that poo poo up.

Crocoswine
Aug 20, 2010

Shugojin posted:

Honestly what broke my brain most about that weird muscle monstrosity is that it's for Oblivion

no, it's definitely for Skyrim. Dunno where you're getting that from.

Crocoswine
Aug 20, 2010

The Awful/Awesome Mods Thread: extreme negative moodlet for baby death

Crocoswine
Aug 20, 2010

did this thread give you an extreme negative moodlet, like the kind you would get from baby death

Crocoswine
Aug 20, 2010

Violence is hella cool that's why we used to make people fight to the death.

Crocoswine
Aug 20, 2010

ahoge is when there's the one strand of hair sticking out from the top of a character's head. Do not mix these terms up. Do not mix them up.

Crocoswine
Aug 20, 2010

as opposed to finding and looking at fetish mods for free

Crocoswine
Aug 20, 2010

grandma simulator

Crocoswine
Aug 20, 2010

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=abcIrOJ7JfE

Crocoswine
Aug 20, 2010

It's funny

Crocoswine
Aug 20, 2010

women's voices are either too deep and manly or too high pitched and annoying, wish these people would make up their minds

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Crocoswine
Aug 20, 2010

MariusLecter posted:

The person(s) in charge of the mom's asses in Pixar movies would do this if they could.

Ah, rear end expansion todd