Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Cicadas!
Oct 27, 2010

Lunethex posted:

do people really gnash teeth about the direction of the toilet paper

You have no idea. People on the internet care way too much about the proper facing of TP, and will even get their guts in a knot if you're not using it to wipe the right way. It seems to be endemic to the internet, though, I've never seen anyone in real life raise a fit over toilet paper.

If you want to see an example of this, people just completely losing their poo poo over something entirely inconsequential, go ask GWS about beans in chili.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Cicadas!
Oct 27, 2010

This is awful, but at least it serves the purpose of letting the rest of the players know who to shoot.

Cicadas!
Oct 27, 2010

Silver Shrank-in-the-wash

Cicadas!
Oct 27, 2010

I've heard enough.

Cicadas!
Oct 27, 2010

RareAcumen posted:

Was Dust an Elysian tail full of that in any way? All I remember was it ostensibly not being 100% finsihed when it was released and people screaming DEVIANTART at how it looked.

to be fair it looks extremely deviantart

Cicadas!
Oct 27, 2010

Ruflux posted:

Why do people take Sims modding so goddamn seriously?

I want to say that Sims as a whole probably attracts lots of oddballs due to its God-simulator properties, but it's more likely that most modders are just strange people with strong ideas about how they want things to be, and putting more than one of them in a communal setting will usually lead to clashing viewpoints or worse.

Maybe a little of both, in this situation.

Cicadas!
Oct 27, 2010

This is clearly just a deathclaw in the fast food industry on her break.

Can't have scales shedding into the food, you know.

Cicadas!
Oct 27, 2010

Keeshhound posted:

I'm just wondering when someone's going to try to slip a Bitcoin miner into a modpack.

Didn't that already happen at some point?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Cicadas!
Oct 27, 2010

Neddy Seagoon posted:

All I can think when looking at that is less that it's muscle and more that they'll pop like balloons from the first stray arrow and reveal an overly-tall skinny girl trying to look tough.

I WAS A WIMP BEFORE NEXUS ARMS! NOW I'M A JERK AND EVERYBODY LOVES ME!