Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

DMorbid
Jan 6, 2011

Hello! I see you.

This ranks extremely low on the scale of awful mods, but I will never understand people who insist on making their games look like poo poo with ENB/Reshade presets.

Did you ever think to yourself, "Mass Effect is a cool game but man, I wish I could make it look more like someone's filming a TV screen on a low-quality cellphone camera"? Well, good news because now you can!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

DMorbid
Jan 6, 2011

Hello! I see you.

Magmarashi posted:

I love that the names listed under 'well known scaly artists' are the most generic reptile-referential conventions and then there is just "Chris Sawyer"
In case someone was wondering, that's not Chris Sawyer of Rollercoaster Tycoon/Transport Tycoon/Locomotion fame but just some random dude. I had to click on the link to check :eng99:

DMorbid
Jan 6, 2011

Hello! I see you.

I once had a glitch in Euro Truck Simulator 2 where most scenery textures would randomly get replaced with various street signs and the Slovakian flag (from my truck's license plate), apparently because the map mod I was using didn't play nice with OpenGL. That was an interesting drive across Europe. :catdrugs:

DMorbid
Jan 6, 2011

Hello! I see you.

Sperglord Firecock posted:

ROOOOOLLIIIIIIING STAAAAAAAAAAAAAAART
BLUE BLUE SKIEEEES, BLUE BLUE SKIES I SEEEEEE

Honestly, every racing game should have a mod that allows you to drive the Hornet and replace the in-game music with the Daytona USA soundtrack.

DMorbid
Jan 6, 2011

Hello! I see you.

John Murdoch posted:

I'm only interested if I can import a Witcher 1 save and carry my collection of sex cards forward into Gwent.
Yeah, definitely a missed opportunity here. What kind of scrub-tier modder makes a sexy Gwent mod and doesn't use the Witcher 1 boob cards?