Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Skellybones
May 31, 2011

Fun Shoe
That anime pencil drawing looks SO MUCH like Down Jacket Fetish's avatar. It's the tiny mouth.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Skellybones
May 31, 2011

Fun Shoe

Jagged Jim posted:

Save us from Drama Nexus Fallout 4 Hot Files!

Just a hairy male body

:nws: http://imgur.com/lSvaFd6

I knew we could count on you!

Shepard?

Skellybones
May 31, 2011

Fun Shoe
One step closer to a fully interactive, playable version of DeviantArt

Skellybones
May 31, 2011

Fun Shoe

McSpanky posted:

But someone already made SecondLife?

But look at how high-res, shiny and rippling these textures are!

Or don't.

Skellybones
May 31, 2011

Fun Shoe

Unoriginal One posted:

Oh, I meant FR and D&D books in general; there are a lot of epic plots that I recall hearing about back in the day that would get completely drained of any kind of drama if more aspects of the setting were taken into account. Dragon-led orc invasion, and your beloved lawful good royal family sacrificed themselves to stop it, along with most of the people who actually knew how to run the kingdom? Here's Bob, the mid-level lawful good Cleric. He can cast Raise Dead multiple times per day. Where do you want him to start?

There's a part of a book where the King of Cormyr yells at his daughter about the importance of never resurrecting a King or Queen, even himself, even if it's from assassination or war, because it would upset too many nobles and violate ancient bullshit laws.

Skellybones
May 31, 2011

Fun Shoe
Ahh, Foglio and Oblivion mods, two great sources of lumpen potato people.

Skellybones
May 31, 2011

Fun Shoe
I was giving a class presentation on Post-Impressionism and referenced the famous Gauguin work Four Breton Girls, my partner used the projector laptop to search for it and the class was treated with results of pages and pages of oily, dead-eyed Breton girls.

Thanks, Nexus. And Bing I guess.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Skellybones
May 31, 2011

Fun Shoe

Midnight Voyager posted:

https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/32014

Hey, weird dudes are at it again! Apparently Meridia's voice is "ear rape." Judging by the sound of the new one, it's because she isn't trying to sound like a fuckable waifu.

It's not enough for this guy in the comments though, bet he'd be happier if her lines were more submissive:

All the comments for the LE version waver between confusion and thinly veiled thanks for their boners, I hate it. What's with these guys and being weird about women's voices?

South African-Australian Meridia is a little TOO evil for me thanks