Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Tzarnal
Dec 26, 2011

Invisible rats is also a well documented way to implement teleportation in TES games.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Tzarnal
Dec 26, 2011

Tombot posted:

Heres a mod that does it all: First it slaps different mods together and then changes a bunch of values, creating solar panels that produce more energy than a loving fusion reactor, gives high and highest tier amour to every major faction including the goddamn followers of Atom. but thats just for starters. It also adds Poisonous GMO crops and ranting nonsence descriptions so long that the text parser cuts it off before you can read it all (but it has somthing to do with the evil of Clyphosate bactieria(???)), and regular 'organic' crops that have more than three times the food value of the ingame crops from the regular game. And yes of course there is flouride ridden water thats also poisonous and some other weird water that has somthing or other in it that makes it more hydrating then anything else in existence or somthing. And also who could forget the magical weed that cures cancer and can cure all diseases that seems to have been added and modified from another mod without permission.

Confirmed tags:
Lore-Friendly
Fair and balanced

Theres more in the description including some very trustworthy links, but just read it yourself before it inevitably gets taking down for using mods without asking:
http://www.nexusmods.com/fallout4/mods/23888

I'm convinced this is a parody work and not in fact real.

Tzarnal
Dec 26, 2011

jonsicoli posted:

Holy poo poo, someone other than me played Blake Stone!

Blake Stone was great and I love it till this day.