Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

lobsterminator
Oct 16, 2012

QuantaStarFire posted:

My favourite bit was the shameless advertising for his Greenlight game at the bottom. It's apparently entering early access in a couple of weeks, and features combat that actually looks worse than Skyrim's from what little's been shown.

They were smart to target the furry demographic with the game. Especially if it can be easily turned into a masturbatory aid.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

lobsterminator
Oct 16, 2012

Upmarket Mango posted:

Unfortunately they also seemed kind of sensitive from what I've gathered and they felt their ego had been hurt so they ended up swearing off the community, saying they'll only come around to ask technical questions if the need arises but promising that work on the project will continue. He mentions Wesp freaking out on him about every little change and as funny and likely as that seems, looking through that thread I just don't see it. Dude said he wasn't gonna take his ball and go home but that's exactly what he did. It seems that they also shut down the only page the project was hosted at.

What a waste.

The fact that the project was hosted on DeviantArt means it's quite unsurprising that the guy is over-sensitive and doesn't take feedback well.

lobsterminator
Oct 16, 2012

lobsterminator
Oct 16, 2012

MariusLecter posted:

https://www.nexusmods.com/newvegas/mods/68893

This seems like a real pain in the rear end to get working and also not very interesting.

Nexus FAQ posted:

"What's with all the dialogue and narrative focus?"

Violence without context is boring. Chill.

If that has to be pointed out I can imagine what the dialogue is like. Every character has 15 minutes of droning exposition. Kinda like Skyrim's "Interesting NPCs".

lobsterminator
Oct 16, 2012

"She uses the adult body because I couldn't figure out how to put a custom face on the child body."

Sure, buddy...