Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Strumpie
Dec 9, 2012

Polaron posted:

I'm amazed that even as hamfisted as the symbolism of a largely white group creating a nonwhite underclass is, some people still manage to miss it.

As a fellow timelord, I thought you two would see eye to eye.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Strumpie
Dec 9, 2012
You guys clearly never used FCOM.
The final iteration wasn't even complete until the end of 2015. :psyduck:

I still can't believe I got it working properly, and it will probably be the greatest feat of mod installing I will ever partake in.
Here, have a 10 page guide to installing it. And that's just for the most basic of functional installs!

Strumpie
Dec 9, 2012
I enjoyed this comment from the mod author.

Ah, yes.
The 'actually she's 9000 years old' defence.

Strumpie
Dec 9, 2012
I went looking and found the 'Slab upload with uncensored pictures and the vehement defence of 'She's 18!' is missing.
I'm guessing the uploader either self censored or got told by Nexus mods to cover it up. Who knows

I did find something else whilst I was there. Awesome? Awful? NSFW?

Strumpie
Dec 9, 2012
I never understood what that is at all and I thought they changed the name?

I'm sure there's a deep lore reason for the protagonist being a teenage girl in a tight fitting bodysuit, though.

Strumpie
Dec 9, 2012

first off, use some medi-gel to heal up.
second, just apply some omni-gel.

there is nothing in mass effect that cannot be solved by a -gel.

Strumpie
Dec 9, 2012
help i've got lens flare in my eye

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Strumpie
Dec 9, 2012
did anyone consider that Masser and Secunda aren't actually sundered god parts but normal moons and the people of Nirn (Tamriel specifically) are just full of poo poo?