Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

pulp rag
Feb 25, 2013

AGDQ 2018 Awful Block Survivor

I don't get it, it's just a Laura mirror match.

(Also, my very first reaction to Sombra was "This is fake, because someone just modded a Laura model, and not even all that much.")

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

pulp rag
Feb 25, 2013

This is essentially how World of Warcraft operates.

Billions of dying bunnies.

pulp rag
Feb 25, 2013

Of course we have Mr. Klepek hot on the scene to do the interview.

pulp rag
Feb 25, 2013

The Kins posted:

All you had to do was let Jack rip the drat train, CJ!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VXQYX46i8DU&t=89s

I gotta get this on the new page, because it's a fuckin' shame if anyone missed it.

pulp rag
Feb 25, 2013

Since I have Sperg and Ordinator installed (plus a shitton of the recommended Skyrim mods from the mods thread), anyone wanna suggest a fun and stupid build? Both of those combined really let you do almost anything.

pulp rag
Feb 25, 2013

Let Skyrim die.

It is almost 6 years old.

pulp rag
Feb 25, 2013

Oh wait, yeah, I totally mean let Skyrim die in an official sense. Modders can keep playing around in it as much as they want, since modding old games is a time-honored tradition.

pulp rag
Feb 25, 2013

Zil posted:

If the rule that someone will try to get Doom to run on anything, I look forward to the first bionic eye to have a doomwad installed on it.

gently caress you, now I want that technology right now.

pulp rag
Feb 25, 2013

Samizdata posted:

You never "get the impression" when you KNOW IN YOUR BONES it is the truth. I am just praying it stops at the chest. And stays unigendered.

You know it in your bones that it's gonna have a big ol' physics-enabled floppy dong down there.

pulp rag
Feb 25, 2013

Can I somehow put all of Fire Pro Wrestling: World's Steam Workshop in a single post? Because, holy poo poo, they understood what makes Fire Pro great and made it way easier.

pulp rag
Feb 25, 2013

So, "Human Ada" as in "stretched a human corpse over Ada's robot body," yeah?

pulp rag
Feb 25, 2013

Fereydun posted:

that's ada wong from re6

gently caress.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

pulp rag
Feb 25, 2013

Synthbuttrange posted: