Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

McSpanky
Jan 16, 2005

Cup Runneth Over posted:

He claims he invented digital distribution.

"I invented the Internet of Games" - StealthGore

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

McSpanky
Jan 16, 2005

That modder must be happy as a pig in poo poo, something he did two years ago is getting tons of free exposure on the government/newscorp's dime :roflolmao:

McSpanky
Jan 16, 2005

Skellybones posted:

One step closer to a fully interactive, playable version of DeviantArt

But someone already made SecondLife?

McSpanky
Jan 16, 2005

The MSJ posted:

Good idea for a post-apocalyptic dystopia. In a world where water is piss, those who control the water purifiers control the world. But 1% of the population have mutated to be piss-drinkers, and they exist beyond the law yet is also civilization's only hope for freedom.

A Waterworld reboot? Risky yet daring.

McSpanky
Jan 16, 2005

Goddamn it's like Raiden was copy-pasted directly out of MGR and into GTA, loving perfect.

McSpanky
Jan 16, 2005

I dunno what that video's supposed to be but it looked like The Cell and The Lawnmower Man GHB'd Serious Sam

McSpanky
Jan 16, 2005

Half-Payne is for plain original Half-Life, correct? Not HL Source?

McSpanky
Jan 16, 2005

I used to be an adventurer, then I went on maternity leave

quote:

This mod is all about consequences!
Finally you can give birth to a child into Skyrim
A real pregnancy mod which includes menstruation cycle, contraception, childbirth risks, multiple births. Npcs on Npcs pregnancy. Labor pains. This mod has it all.

:smith:

McSpanky
Jan 16, 2005

ISIS CURES TROONS posted:

What was that HL2 mod that had a knife with a sniper scope on it?

I believe that was Jaykin' Bacon Source, which was actually a HL1 mod (even though the full name was "Half-Life 2: Jaykin' Bacon Source"). That mod also had Snake's cardboard box, a chainsaw you could throw for Patrick Bateman action and a hand gun, as in pointing your finger at someone and going "bang!" and if you did it from behind it made them throw their hands in the air and drop their weapon.

McSpanky
Jan 16, 2005

Kikas posted:

https://webmshare.com/g8KDb Best part was how the game tried to handle the guns, leading to stuff like this. That's a reload animation.

So that's how you reload mind bullets.

McSpanky
Jan 16, 2005

It should've been all the original textures, just upscaled to 4K.

McSpanky
Jan 16, 2005

Unreal_One posted:

Literally was going to post this. Those are straight out of ReBoot.

I was just thinking that a total conversion that turned it into one of those 90s neon nightmare VR worlds off the back of a 3D Rage Pro box would be pretty great actually.

McSpanky
Jan 16, 2005

Something about this has me jonesing for a new Mercenaries.

McSpanky
Jan 16, 2005

Zil posted:

Nah it is like that other sex scripting mod,without being so overt about it. Watch the video and see some of the positions he puts the female NPC into.

I have never heard a less enticing bid for a youtube video.

McSpanky
Jan 16, 2005

Comments posted:

WhiteCat555 5 kudos345 posts
Looks cool dude, we need more #woke mods.

:psyduck:

McSpanky
Jan 16, 2005

CommissarMega posted:

Somebody download that and give themselves 255 Constitution :unsmigghh:

Or 1, I can finally realize my "Sloth from Se7en" fetish

McSpanky
Jan 16, 2005

Neddy Seagoon posted:

It's sci-fi rather than fantasy, but go read Altered Carbon.

Kim Stanley Robinson's Mars trilogy has a pretty good through-line about the social ramifications of widespread (but not ubiquitous) anti-aging technology as well.

McSpanky
Jan 16, 2005

"Someone, somewhere, has jerked off to this."

McSpanky
Jan 16, 2005

Brainamp posted:

There is no shame in finding pleasure to Macho Dragon Randy Savage.

I didn't say it was wrong, baby

McSpanky
Jan 16, 2005

Digirat posted:

It's like the total opposite of battlefield 2142 revive, which has links to straight up download/effectively pirate the game right on their website, and they advertised it on the official battlefield forums, but EA hasn't stopped them because why would they. The games were dead and had no hope of coming back because gamespy shut down, before revive did some moon magic to restore server functionality.

Holy poo poo, this owns. Never would've heard of it if not for this post, thanks.

e: aw, RIP old account with nearly everything unlocked :(

McSpanky fucked around with this message at 03:36 on Jun 27, 2017

McSpanky
Jan 16, 2005

Playing War Thunder off and on for years now it is completely unexpected but no less depressing that the top mod is a "totally historical and not at all for goosestepping purposes" Nazi regalia skin

McSpanky
Jan 16, 2005

That keytar better shoot magic music missiles like the chick from Silverhawks

McSpanky
Jan 16, 2005

Coolguye posted:

this is what we'll actually use biomods on, gently caress deus ex and its idea that we'll use them for silly things like seeing in the dark and surviving bullet impacts

Tragedy struck today when local Florida man overclocked his pacemaker to 350 bpm to beat the Doom II world speedrun record.

McSpanky
Jan 16, 2005

I'm.... just gonna leave this here.

:nws:https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jvvivyGrT3w:nws:

McSpanky
Jan 16, 2005

Sam Hall posted:

Not bad but he shoulda borrowed the skeleton + rig from that one wobbly bendy demon tail axe.

Well it is called the Penetrator, not the Slapper.

khy posted:

There's so many things that stand out as beyond ridiculous about this image but for some reason I always fixate on the fact that he one of his 'sock bands' or whatever the gently caress they are is incredibly loose while the other is skin-tight.

I like the radial tire oversocks. Just imagining him getting dressed in the morning with his asymmetric 27-piece adventuring chestless (not open-chested, it just loving stops at his sternum) semi-sleeveless nine-layered zippercoat and tattered pantlets has put me into giggling hysteria.

McSpanky
Jan 16, 2005

Tasteful Dickpic posted:

I'm curious about the asswings, myself.

you never go rear end to wing

McSpanky
Jan 16, 2005

The titty robot doesn't have a working vagina with 19 sex animations and a happiness meter that can only be replenished with rape, it's downright feminist 'round these parts.

Midnight Voyager posted:

LOL You poor bastard. There's more than one White Demetrius. There's also more than one White Maru. (Though I think some of them are on the Stardew forums and not the Nexus) But I love this guy because he doesn't like the other White Demetrius mod on the Nexus. He says, and I quote:

Getting flashbacks to all those terrible White CJ mods for GTA San Andreas.

McSpanky
Jan 16, 2005

A few days ago I might've been embarrassed cross-quoting from the Star Trek thread, but that was then and this is :barf:

Delsaber posted:

I've probably mentioned this before, but someone modded the Final Frontier/Undiscovered Country assault phaser into Fallout New Vegas and Fallout 4. It's a ton of fun to use and has all the expected badass effects intact, though it's a little tricky sometimes due to the lack of ironsights on the prop.

http://www.nexusmods.com/newvegas/mods/56974/
http://www.nexusmods.com/fallout4/mods/12987/

McSpanky
Jan 16, 2005

"A garbage game" :haw:

McSpanky
Jan 16, 2005

You know why.

McSpanky
Jan 16, 2005

Isn't this like the furry equivalent of wearing someone else's face as a mask?

McSpanky
Jan 16, 2005

Cythereal posted:

Only in this thread would I see a link labeled "a bouquet of dicks" and assume it's a completely literal and accurate description.

I'm actually disappointed it wasn't literally that. Help.

:discourse:

McSpanky
Jan 16, 2005

In the future when genetic engineering and cloning makes custom gently caress organs the in thing they'll look at stuff like this the same way we look at the Nautilus predicting submarines or Fahrenheit 451's proto-reality TV.

:kheldragar:

McSpanky
Jan 16, 2005

That's pretty sweet, 16-bit Heavy Metal. And there's more actual artistry evident in that pixel art than in 99.9% of the much more complex textures and models in all the Fallout 3/Skyrim style dead-eyed titty slaves, it's kind of hilariously ironic.

McSpanky
Jan 16, 2005

Diabetes Forecast posted:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iBCgu86zr5E

I think we already know which side of mods this is.

This is pretty neat.

Now make a Big O total conversion.

McSpanky
Jan 16, 2005

grimcreaper posted:

Clan Tremere is the best.

gently caress yeah, blood wizards 4 unlyfe.

McSpanky
Jan 16, 2005

EA: because we said so, now go clean your room!

McSpanky
Jan 16, 2005

There's money in them thar dicktits

McSpanky
Jan 16, 2005

Bieeardo posted:

Build a better cross-dressing mouse and the world will beat off a path to your door.

I don't know whether to be impressed or disappointed that this wasn't a "trap" joke

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

McSpanky
Jan 16, 2005

When you look at Chun-Li and think "ugh what a twiggy waif"