Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
The Dallas Cowboys
Go Cowboys!!!
The Dallas Cowboys are awesome!!!
I hope the Cowboys Win tonight
Tony Romo should replace Dak Prescott (no, do not pick this)
View Results

• Locked thread
The Bananana
May 21, 2008

This is a metaphor, a Christian allegory. The fact that I have to explain to you that Jesus is the Warthog, and the Banana is drepanocytosis is just embarrassing for you.

I know this is GBS, and not the Sports forum or whatevs, but I think we can handle some light football chat in this forum.
Secondly, I'm here on the eve of maybe our toughest game of the season to date, against those blasted Pennsylvania AirBirds, to evangelize the truth about The Cowboys: They're a kick-rear end team with cool dudes, and cool moves.
I'm feeling a Cowboys Superbowl in the zeitgeist. In the force. In the Air tonight.

In these dark times, of crazy politics, crooked politicians, orange crazies, and Korean Rasputin, of cold war fears hanging above us, with the EA servers get repeatedly DDOSed, and Lowtax asking us for spaceship money, let the thought of a Cowboys Superbowl be the light in your heart that keeps you going.

So tonight, at 7:30 U.S. CST, grab a beer, and a pizza, and sit down with your pals, in front of the big screen, or maybe at a sports bar, and watch a fun and exciting game!

Also, feel free to share your opinions about football in general in here, though, lets try to keep non Dallas Cowboys chat to a minimum. Thanks!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

scott zoloft
Dec 7, 2015

yeah same
it's basically illegal in my area to even consider the cowboys as a viable team to root for so i dunno, man.

scott zoloft
Dec 7, 2015

yeah same
they're playing the iggles tonight so no dude they'd better not. >: O

The Bananana
May 21, 2008

This is a metaphor, a Christian allegory. The fact that I have to explain to you that Jesus is the Warthog, and the Banana is drepanocytosis is just embarrassing for you.

riots are good for philly.

The Bananana
May 21, 2008

It's like how, periodically, a Forest needs a wildfire to raze it to the ground; It's part of the natural order.

scott zoloft
Dec 7, 2015

yeah same
we need periodic morale boosters like a forest needs periodic wildfires. : (

client
Aug 19, 2010

the cowboys are stupid retarded babymen.

suck the poo poo from my rear end in a top hat op

client
Aug 19, 2010

raiders bitch

The Bananana
May 21, 2008

client posted:

raiders bitch

Ohhh... this explains a lot.

Sorry for your loss, duder.

Teikanmi
Dec 16, 2006

by R. Guyovich
football sucks idiot

The Bananana
May 21, 2008

Teikanmi posted:

football sucks idiot

It most definitely does not.

The Bananana
May 21, 2008

They're America's Team, guys!

phasmid
Jan 16, 2015

Booty Shaker
SILENT MAJORITY
A former neighbor of mine used to play for the Cowboys. Got a knee injury and had to retire. Nice dude, he's coaching somewhere now. However

Teikanmi posted:

football sucks idiot

feller
Jul 5, 2006

sorry OP I picked the one you told me not to. I'm just a rebel like that

Genderfluent
Jul 15, 2015

Are you a Yankees and Lakers fan too?

HumanDecency
Oct 5, 2015
I don't like the Cowboys because they have too many players who do that ridiculous "spooning food into the mouth" taunt. I hate that.

Eagles by 13.

Decebal
Jan 6, 2010
Is this that team Hank Hill loved so much ??

Gooo Longhorns !!

interwhat
Jul 23, 2005

it's kickin in dude
Fuckkkkkkk Dalllasssssssss

extra stout
Feb 24, 2005

ISILDUR's ERR
its very easy to hate any and every team that somehow had entire schools of kids wearing their sweaters in the 90s despite being 1000 miles away

DoctorStrangelove
Jun 7, 2012

IT WOULD NOT BE DIFFICULT MEIN FUHRER!

DALLAS SUCKS

ClamdestineBoyster
Aug 15, 2015
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!
I was never in love with the Dallas cowboys. :smith:

yo mamma a Horus
Apr 7, 2008

Nap Ghost
"our"

Wall Balls
Jun 3, 2007

Spanish Castle Magic

heh more like cowgirls

Acres of Quakers
May 6, 2006
gently caress, is it Thanksgiving already?

a retard
Jan 7, 2013

by Lowtax
tony homo

ClamdestineBoyster
Aug 15, 2015
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!

Wall Balls posted:

heh more like cowgirls

That's what they should call the cheerleaders. :shrug:

client
Aug 19, 2010

client posted:

raiders bitch

The Bananana
May 21, 2008

We are the 12th man. Or something.

gently caress all the haters, btw.

AugmentedVision
Feb 17, 2011

by exmarx

The Bananana
May 21, 2008

Lol

hot cocoa on the couch
Dec 8, 2009

handegg

let it mellow
Jun 1, 2000

Dinosaur Gum
Broncos bitch

FaradayCage
May 2, 2010
just lol if you are not a baseballer right now

Pimpcasso
Mar 13, 2002

VOLS BITCH
Titans bitch

Chinatown
Sep 11, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
Fun Shoe
Dallas sucks the Cowboys loving suck Jerry Jones is a loving mentally ill old man

Dallas and the Cowboys can suck the poo poo out of my g*d drat arsehole!!!

Mumpy Puffinz
Aug 11, 2008
Nap Ghost

The Bananana posted:

I know this is GBS, and not the Sports forum or whatevs, but I think we can handle some light football chat in this forum.
Secondly, I'm here on the eve of maybe our toughest game of the season to date, against those blasted Pennsylvania AirBirds, to evangelize the truth about The Cowboys: They're a kick-rear end team with cool dudes, and cool moves.
I'm feeling a Cowboys Superbowl in the zeitgeist. In the force. In the Air tonight.

In these dark times, of crazy politics, crooked politicians, orange crazies, and Korean Rasputin, of cold war fears hanging above us, with the EA servers get repeatedly DDOSed, and Lowtax asking us for spaceship money, let the thought of a Cowboys Superbowl be the light in your heart that keeps you going.

So tonight, at 7:30 U.S. CST, grab a beer, and a pizza, and sit down with your pals, in front of the big screen, or maybe at a sports bar, and watch a fun and exciting game!

Also, feel free to share your opinions about football in general in here, though, lets try to keep non Dallas Cowboys chat to a minimum. Thanks!

the rest of the nfc east uses a real time

Lord of Pie
Mar 2, 2007

Here lies Tony
He occasionally scored

Mumpy Puffinz
Aug 11, 2008
Nap Ghost

Lord of Pie posted:

Here lies Tony
He occasionally scored

Alec Bald Snatch