Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
The Dallas Cowboys
Go Cowboys!!!
The Dallas Cowboys are awesome!!!
I hope the Cowboys Win tonight
Tony Romo should replace Dak Prescott (no, do not pick this)
View Results

• Locked thread
ClamdestineBoyster
Aug 15, 2015
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!

Kuato posted:

Well have I got some great news for you, buddy boy! We are all dying and will some day all be dead!

Being a bebby rules though. :baby:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

vyst
Aug 25, 2009

I too wish I was dead.

Kuato
Feb 25, 2005

"I CAN'T BELIEVE I ATE THE WHOLE THING"
Buglord

vyst posted:

I too wish I was dead.

When I feel like that I drink copious amounts of alcohol or eat a lot.

The Bananana
May 21, 2008

This is a metaphor, a Christian allegory. The fact that I have to explain to you that Jesus is the Warthog, and the Banana is drepanocytosis is just embarrassing for you.

Kuato posted:

When I feel like that I drink copious amounts of alcohol or eat a lot.

These activities go well with watching the Dallas Cowboys play football

Moridin920
Nov 15, 2007

by FactsAreUseless
im a raiders fan but eventually they just made me despair and i don't really follow football anymore :(

Shinjobi
Jul 10, 2008

Gravy Boat 2k

Moridin920 posted:

im a raiders fan but eventually they just made me despair and i don't really follow football anymore :(

The Raiders would be cool if the Davis clan fell off the face of the earth.

Basically the same problem the Cowboys have.

client
Aug 19, 2010

Moridin920 posted:

the raiders own now. come home, my friend

Shinjobi posted:

The Raiders would be cool if the Davis clan fell off the face of the earth.

Basically the same problem the Cowboys have.

drat lol this is the wrongest post ever made. al davis owned until he went senile and his manchild son is actually pretty good too imo

Shinjobi
Jul 10, 2008

Gravy Boat 2k

client posted:

drat lol this is the wrongest post ever made. al davis owned until he went senile and his manchild son is actually pretty good too imo

I can't really comment on Al, but I figured there'd be a bigger shitfit over his son trying to move the team again. Goddamn Raiders can't ever just stay somewhere.

Kuato
Feb 25, 2005

Buglord
I remember the 2000 NFL draft when the Raiders drafted a kicker so early. Everyone laughed.

Well here we are in the future and most of that draft is retired and that idiot kicker is still around providing value.

Nicodemus Dumps
Jan 9, 2006

Just chillin' in the sink

Shinjobi posted:

He can't be worse than Jerry at his worst.

Stephen Jones has been great for the team. He's the reason they spent years drafting the best offensive line in the nfl and the reason they didn't pick up Johnny Manziel, against Jerry's desires.

The Bananana
May 21, 2008

This is a metaphor, a Christian allegory. The fact that I have to explain to you that Jesus is the Warthog, and the Banana is drepanocytosis is just embarrassing for you.

45 minutes til we see what I suspect to be a slaughter of a game.

Very good cowboys versus a team, the "Browns" (racist) who have yet to win a game this season.

You heard it folks, cowboys will mercilessly beat browns.

get that OUT of my face
Feb 10, 2007

browns will go winless this season

The Bananana
May 21, 2008

get that OUT of my face posted:

browns will go winless this season

They don't have to lose every game.

They just gotta lose this one.

:grin:

a star war betamax
Sep 17, 2011

by Lowtax
Gary’s Answer
Glad to see Seth Romatelli finally got a forums account.

The Bananana
May 21, 2008

And the cowboys easily win,

whoflungpoop
Sep 9, 2004

With you and the constellations
Romo is a cutie pie with his little headset on the sidelines :3:

The Bananana
May 21, 2008

That's where he belongs. Time to start his long illustrious career as a coach.

whoflungpoop
Sep 9, 2004

Prescott will do well and then make one critical mistake in the playoffs and then everyone in Cowboysland will be calling for his head because Dallas fans are the most faithless and ungrateful retards in NFL fandom

Salty Josh
Jul 13, 2016

Sometimes there's so much beauty in the world, I feel like I can't take it, and my heart is just going to cave in.
Nap Ghost

whoflungpoop posted:

Prescott will do well and then make one critical mistake in the playoffs and then everyone in Cowboysland will be calling for his head because Dallas fans are the most faithless and ungrateful retards in NFL fandom

This statement is pretty true. I'm not much of an NFL fan anyway, but I'm glad the Boys are doing well. It gives all the uncles and cousins on the Mexican side of my family something to live for again.

Nooner
Mar 26, 2011

AN A+ OPSTER (:
the cowboys suck lol they are the worst team.

Now I will tell you who is good -- The Motherfucking LOS ANGELES RAMS BABY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Sweaty IT Nerd
Jul 13, 2007

The early 90s Cowboys were so good. Michael Irvin is my favorite crackhead.

texaholic
Sep 16, 2007

Well it's floodin' down in Texas
All of the telephone lines are down
COWBOYS OVER RAIDERS in the super bowl you heard it here first, bitches

Shinjobi
Jul 10, 2008

Gravy Boat 2k

Nooner posted:

Now I will tell you who is good -- The Motherfucking LOS ANGELES RAMS BABY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Oh bless you child, you're one of them poor deaf dumb and blind kids.

Shinjobi
Jul 10, 2008

Gravy Boat 2k

whoflungpoop posted:

This is true, but I wouldn't wish it on Prescott. There should never be another Romo in DFW. It's frustrating as all hell to live around.

Sweaty IT Nerd
Jul 13, 2007

Shinjobi posted:

Oh bless you child, you're one of them poor deaf dumb and blind kids.

And he sucks at pinball.

At least that's what I would expect from a Rams fan.

The Bananana
May 21, 2008

whoflungpoop posted:

We are a fickle bunch, eh?

Haha, but I think it'll be ok. Dak threw an interception and we didn't riot. That's a start.

whoflungpoop
Sep 9, 2004

Just remember Romo once had that unstoppable aura of love around him too and it only took one playoff fuckup to lose the love

Its really unfair too because this year the Cowboys are actually good and have an offensive line thats worth a poo poo hell even Elliott is a good pass blocker and thats something poor Romo never got which is why he ended up all humpty dumpty w tweety bird head relying on a dumpster oline that would make Andrew Luck's balls retract

Anyway Romos a cutie and the forever dallas qb of my football :h:. also hail to the redskins bitches

whoflungpoop
Sep 9, 2004

Also what Dak lacks is the ability or confidence for those deep passes like Romo I mean hes getting better but still has a long rear end way to go thats why ur seeing slot guys like Beasley getting preeminence

Mega64
May 23, 2008

I took the octopath less travelered,

And it made one-eighth the difference.

Nooner posted:

Rams fans exist!?

Also lol Wentz.

Kuato
Feb 25, 2005

Buglord

Nooner posted:

This reminds me of grade school when all the kids on the bus were talking about who had the toughest dog. This one kid was adamant his would beat all of our dogs up easily. When we got to his house a little poodle came walking out--the whole bus laughed at him.

Agent 86
Jun 14, 2002

How bout them cowboys!

Nooner
Mar 26, 2011

AN A+ OPSTER (:

Mega64 posted:

Rams fans exist!?

Also lol Wentz.

Rams fans exist right now because they finally moved back and everyone is excited to have football again.

They will not exist next year once the novelty has worn off and we realize how lovely of a team they are and how comically terrible of a coach Fisher is and that if you're going to go to the coliseum anyways why not just watch the drat Trojans who are actually good

The Bananana
May 21, 2008

Agent 86 posted:

How bout them cowboys!

This guy gets it

Nooner
Mar 26, 2011

AN A+ OPSTER (:
Ezekiel Elliott jersey was NFL's best seller from April 1 to October 31 so that is cool for the Cowboys. I picked him up for one of my fantasy teams as my first draft and have not been disappointed by his performance each week.

Infidel Castro
Jun 8, 2010

Again and again
Your face reminds me of a bleak future
Despite the absence of hope
I give you this sacrifice

I reject the Cowboys and all they stand for.

Raiders, bitch!

Nooner
Mar 26, 2011

AN A+ OPSTER (:

Infidel Castro posted:

Raiders, bitch!

:hellyeah: fuggin 7-2 Baby!!!!!!

The Bananana
May 21, 2008

Infidel Castro posted:

Raiders, bitch!

Reported

Mega64
May 23, 2008

I took the octopath less travelered,

And it made one-eighth the difference.
Raiders/Cowboys Super Bowl would be pretty drat sweet. So would Raiders/Lions for that matter.

Nooner
Mar 26, 2011

AN A+ OPSTER (:
Im going to be really sad when after supporting them through a decade of horrible football they move to Las Vegas as soon as they get good :sigh:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Riot Bimbo
Dec 28, 2006

gently caress the cowboys. The worst part of going to a rangers game is having to look at that gaudy cowboy stadium on the freeway

• Locked thread