Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
The Dallas Cowboys
Go Cowboys!!!
The Dallas Cowboys are awesome!!!
I hope the Cowboys Win tonight
Tony Romo should replace Dak Prescott (no, do not pick this)
View Results

• Locked thread
BlueBlazer
Apr 1, 2010
Russell is running again.

Good luck Dallas, I saw those picks by Washington.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

The Bananana
May 21, 2008

This is a metaphor, a Christian allegory. The fact that I have to explain to you that Jesus is the Warthog, and the Banana is drepanocytosis is just embarrassing for you.

Schweinhund posted:

Every time this thread is bumped I'm hopeful it's to say the Cowboys team plane has crashed into the op's house but I'm always left disappointed.

I eagerly await it

client
Aug 19, 2010

client posted:

raiders bitch

The Bananana
May 21, 2008

This is a metaphor, a Christian allegory. The fact that I have to explain to you that Jesus is the Warthog, and the Banana is drepanocytosis is just embarrassing for you.

client posted:

Raiders bitch

Do they? I bet they definitely will when the cowboys beat them. :smugdog:

The Bananana
May 21, 2008

Woot! Time to beat the Minnesota Vikings! It's some Thursday night football up in here.

Shinjobi
Jul 10, 2008

Gravy Boat 2k
Knock knock

whos there

The Dallas Cowboys

the Dallas Cowboys who?

The Dallas Cowboys are going to win again today.

The Bananana
May 21, 2008

What is everyone having as game snax?

I'm thinking about getting some chips and dip. :yum:

Sweaty IT Nerd
Jul 13, 2007

Not if the ghost of Prince has anything to say about it

The Bananana
May 21, 2008

Can a Mod sticky this thread again, for tonight?

Gargamel Gibson
Apr 24, 2014
im homo for romo

The Bananana
May 21, 2008

I'm upset with the results of the poll.

Acebuckeye13
Nov 2, 2010

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling
1-800-GAMBLER

Ultra Carp

The Bananana posted:

I'm upset with the results of the poll.

Don't go breaking your back over it

texaholic
Sep 16, 2007

Well it's floodin' down in Texas
All of the telephone lines are down
LMAO, Mike "Nuke the Gays" Preifer is coaching the Vikings tonight.

http://deadspin.com/mike-nuke-the-gays-priefer-will-coach-the-vikings-ton-1789564626

quote:

As we sat down in our chairs, Mike Priefer, in one of the meanest voices I can ever recall hearing, said: “We should round up all the gays, send them to an island, and then nuke it until it glows.” The room grew intensely quiet, and none of the players said a word for the rest of the meeting. The atmosphere was decidedly tense. I had never had an interaction that hostile with any of my teammates on this issue—some didn’t agree with me, but our conversations were always civil and respectful. Afterward, several told me that what Mike Priefer had said was “messed up.”

texaholic
Sep 16, 2007

Surprised Mr. "Nuke the Gays" hasn't gone to trump tower for a cabinet position interview.

The Bananana
May 21, 2008

Wowzers

Sweaty IT Nerd
Jul 13, 2007

Twitter is streaming this game for some reason

The Bananana
May 21, 2008

Where's the guy who wants an airplane to crash into my house?

a retard
Jan 7, 2013

by Lowtax

...and the pitch! posted:

Twitter is streaming this game for some reason

twitter struck a deal with the nfl to stream all of the thursday night games

The Bananana
May 21, 2008

Halftime!

The Bananana
May 21, 2008

Alright GBS, well, I know you all were worried, but, despite the rocky... heck, downright ugly game that just went on, we won. The cowboys are now 11-1.

Shinjobi
Jul 10, 2008

Gravy Boat 2k

Shinjobi posted:

Knock knock

whos there

The Dallas Cowboys

the Dallas Cowboys who?

The Dallas Cowboys are going to win again today.

texaholic
Sep 16, 2007

gently caress yeah team America

feelix
Nov 27, 2016
THE ONLY EXERCISE I AM UNFAMILIAR WITH IS EXERCISING MY ABILITY TO MAKE A POST PEOPLE WANT TO READ
as a viking's fan, i don't really care about anything anymore

whoflungpoop
Sep 9, 2004

With you and the constellations
that no flag on roughing the passer was bullshit

Shinjobi
Jul 10, 2008

Gravy Boat 2k

whoflungpoop posted:

that no flag on false start was bullshit

CRIP EATIN BREAD
Jun 24, 2002

Hey stop worrying bout my acting bitch, and worry about your WACK ass music. In the mean time... Eat a hot bowl of Dicks! Ice T

Soiled Meat
did anybody post this yet

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f7FZ04xFa2Q

The Bananana
May 21, 2008

This owns.

texaholic
Sep 16, 2007

gently caress yeah Eagles lost. Redskins and giants currently behind. America's Team gently caress yeah

The Bananana
May 21, 2008

Giants play steelers today, yeah?

texaholic
Sep 16, 2007

The Bananana posted:

Giants play steelers today, yeah?

Yeah losing 11-0 last time I checked

whoflungpoop
Sep 9, 2004

Giants gave up 2 pts for a hold in the end zone :roflolmao:

Code Jockey
Jan 24, 2006

69420 basic bytes free
lmao the seahawks slaughtered the panthers today

Friginator
May 13, 2014

by zen death robot
Every goon who spends time watching sports needs to see this:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=csbtsY_SHQo&t=0m44s

The Bananana
May 21, 2008

Awwwwwshiiiiit!

Cowboys play tomorrow night, against the only team to have beaten them this year. The new York Giants. Gonna be a good fuckin game.

The Bananana
May 21, 2008

COWBOYS GONNA WIN!!!

Shinjobi
Jul 10, 2008

Gravy Boat 2k
Let us go, Cowboys.

whoflungpoop
Sep 9, 2004

Dak "fistful o picks" Prescott

The Bananana
May 21, 2008

whoflungpoop posted:

Dak "fistful o picks" Prescott

Dont make me revoke your posting privileges

whoflungpoop
Sep 9, 2004

The Bananana posted:

Dont make me revoke your posting privileges

Look I honestly want your stupid Cowboys to win bc that wildcard spot belongs to my Redskins

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Shinjobi
Jul 10, 2008

Gravy Boat 2k

Shinjobi posted:

Let us go, Cowboys.

Cowboys let it go.

• Locked thread