Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Flynn Taggart

I think they're trying to tell me to kill my self

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Senior Management

Drink the beer while taking a shower maybe?

:jerry:

google THIS

the sex beer

Kitsunegari

Vynar posted:

Drink the beer while taking a shower maybe?

do this

b @ pce

pig slut lisa

irl is good

google THIS posted:

the sex beer

Areola Grande

it's a free country u pervs
:nattyburn: ?

:ohdear:

Hector Beerlioz

aw, hec
I wish my cheap beer would do that :(

----------------
VOYAGER CREW

Slush Garbo

FALSE SLACK
is
BETTER
than
NO SLACK
Just do the math and be glad you're saving a buck

Piso Mojado

google THIS posted:

the sex beer

wigglin

How many beers ago did you see the 5 turn into a 6?

MrWillsauce

just drink 1% less than before

free Trapt CD

*~:coffeepal:~*
I've got plenty of java
and Chesterfield Kings

*~:h:~*
according to my calculator i'm getting ~17% extra WASTED 2NITE YEAHhhH

~sig~

free Trapt CD

*~:coffeepal:~*
I've got plenty of java
and Chesterfield Kings

*~:h:~*
(me pouring fizzy yellow liquid from one beaker to another to measure its alcohol content, like the nutty professor, except different, because problem drinking is NEVER funny

~sig~

Nosfereefer

IF YOU FIND THIS POSTER OUTSIDE BYOB, PLEASE RETURN THEM. WE ARE VERY WORRIED AND WE MISS THEM
i always leave my beer to ferment futher to get that extra 1%

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

Luvcow

One day nearer spring
Word problem #4: Joe usually drinks a beer with an alcohol content of 5.9% and he pays $6.99 for a six pack of 12oz cans. If Joe instead buys a six pack of tall boys (16oz cans) for $8.99 how much more alcohol is Joe getting and is he getting a good deal?

(please show your work when answering)

Slush Garbo

FALSE SLACK
is
BETTER
than
NO SLACK
Beerhacks:

*add water to miller lite (S.G. .996) to lend it some body

*sneak hop extract and malt color into the ballpark to make your own budlightbock

*at parties, alternate between lite beer and sparkling water. they taste the same but you don't get drunk too fast, and you still have something to raise in case of a toast or a sick bassline

*tired of everyone snagging your craft beer at house parties? hide them in your tummy before showing up

*if you're too polite to turn down your buddy's gross homebrew, just take a sip and immediately vomit everywhere. they won't offer you any more

Luvcow

One day nearer spring
Word problem #7: Joe's friend Cody wants him to try his new homebrew but Joe is certain it will taste horrible. If Joe is given a 12oz bottle and "accidentally" spills it how long will Joe have to feign ignorance about the spill for all 12oz to pour from the bottle so he will not have to taste it?

Follow Up Question: If Cody has more bottles of homebrew for Joe to try how many different strategies for spilling the bottle will Joe have to use before Cody becomes suspicious that Joe does not want to try his beer?

Fredflonston

Luvcow posted:

Word problem #4: Joe usually drinks a beer with an alcohol content of 5.9% and he pays $6.99 for a six pack of 12oz cans. If Joe instead buys a six pack of tall boys (16oz cans) for $8.99 how much more alcohol is Joe getting and is he getting a good deal?

(please show your work when answering)

rounded price to nearest dollar -

for 12 oz cans: (12.0)(.059) = .708 oz of alcohol per beer

(.708)(6.00 beers) = 4.25 total oz of alcohol per 6 pack

4.25 / $7.00 = x / $1.00

x = .607 oz

$1.00 buys .607 oz of alcohol

for 16 oz cans: (16.0)(.059) = .944 oz of alcohol per beer

(.944)(6.00) = 5.66 total oz of alcohol per 9 pack tall boys

5.66 / $9.00 = y / $1.00

y = .628 oz

$1.00 buys .628 oz of alcohol

So per dollar the tall boys are a better deal but how effective the beers are depends on rate of flamin cheetos ingested while drinking.

Luvcow

One day nearer spring

Fredflonston posted:

rounded price to nearest dollar -

for 12 oz cans: (12.0)(.059) = .708 oz of alcohol per beer

(.708)(6.00 beers) = 4.25 total oz of alcohol per 6 pack

4.25 / $7.00 = x / $1.00

x = .607 oz

$1.00 buys .607 oz of alcohol

for 16 oz cans: (16.0)(.059) = .944 oz of alcohol per beer

(.944)(6.00) = 5.66 total oz of alcohol per 9 pack tall boys

5.66 / $9.00 = y / $1.00

y = .628 oz

$1.00 buys .628 oz of alcohol

So per dollar the tall boys are a better deal but how effective the beers are depends on rate of flamin cheetos ingested while drinking.

Ok follow up question: If you could somehow create a numerical "shame index" would it be still be beneficial for me to buy the tallboys or does the shame i would feel being seen buying them counteract against the money i am saving?

edit: sorry I meant "Joe" not me...

Macnult

MrWillsauce posted:

just drink 1% less than before

Fredflonston

Luvcow posted:

Ok follow up question: If you could somehow create a numerical "shame index" would it be still be beneficial for me to buy the tallboys or does the shame i would feel being seen buying them counteract against the money i am saving?

edit: sorry I meant "Joe" not me...

There are too many variables to quantify for a Tall Boy shame index (I've tried), So instead of trying to figure out, for instance,

- How many coworkers from the sexy portion of the office I'll run into at the Tom Thumb.

- The look the cashier gives me when I hand her 40 quarters.

- If any of the aforementioned onlookers notices the stains on the front of my sweats from where I wiped my hands before setting aside my bag of flamin 'etos and running to the store before my queue popped.

-the weird way the sweats hug my package and reveal its contours to the masses, I mean poo poo who designs these? why not make the seam a little looser or something but I guess grandma doesn't think of these things when she's Christmas shoppping.

So here's what I do I just use the shady corner store closer to downtown. I think It's called the pack N' sack or Jerry's or something but point is they ONLY sell tall boys so It's not my fault then.

E: It's actually called the poo poo N' Save

Luvcow

One day nearer spring

Fredflonston posted:

There are too many variables to quantify for a Tall Boy shame index (I've tried), So instead of trying to figure out, for instance,

- How many coworkers from the sexy portion of the office I'll run into at the Tom Thumb.

- The look the cashier gives me when I hand her 40 quarters.

- If any of the aforementioned onlookers notices the stains on the front of my sweats from where I wiped my hands before setting aside my bag of flamin 'etos and running to the store before my queue popped.

-the weird way the sweats hug my package and reveal its contours to the masses, I mean poo poo who designs these? why not make the seam a little looser or something but I guess grandma doesn't think of these things when she's Christmas shoppping.

So here's what I do I just use the shady corner store closer to downtown. I think It's called the pack N' sack or Jerry's or something but point is they ONLY sell tall boys so It's not my fault then.

E: It's actually called the poo poo N' Save

I think we would get along very well

Fredflonston

Luvcow posted:

I think we would get along very well

:3:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

mags

I am a congenital optimist.
Let's get this thread to 420%

paul_soccer12 posted: