Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Sanguinia
Jan 1, 2012

~Everybody wants to be a cat~
~Because a cat's the only cat~
~Who knows where its at~

Chris James 2 posted:

Good news about the Goldberg/Brock rematch

Goldberg hasn't even trained for it yet

I feel like that comment is in kayfabe since he's talking about how he's gonna put his fist in Brock's face and he's talking to one of the guys he's known the longest in the business.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

That DICK!
Sep 28, 2010

Bow down to the Wow

Mulaney Power Move
Dec 30, 2004

Bard Maddox
Feb 15, 2012

I'm just a sick guy, I'm really just a dirty guy.
what's this? a challenger?

https://twitter.com/RhettTitusANX/status/793150877817266177

oldpainless
Oct 30, 2009

This 📆 post brought to you by RAID💥: SHADOW LEGENDS👥.
RAID💥: SHADOW LEGENDS 👥 - It's for your phone📲TM™ #ad📢

I expect Smackdown to announce that Paul Heyman has died due to injuries from Goldbergs spear

Chris James 2
Aug 9, 2012

aw hell no

oldpainless
Oct 30, 2009

This 📆 post brought to you by RAID💥: SHADOW LEGENDS👥.
RAID💥: SHADOW LEGENDS 👥 - It's for your phone📲TM™ #ad📢

"Well son, you finally got to see your old man in a live wrestling match"

"Yeah dad but that match sucked"

"As I said son, as I said"

Mulaney Power Move
Dec 30, 2004

this guy is not a real big dawg

DoctorGonzo
Jul 25, 2016

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
I dont care about Goldbergs stupid son!

DogsInSpace!
Sep 11, 2001

Fun Shoe

Delsaber posted:

One condition: some of the third wave skate punk crossover stuff is pretty bad and has aged poorly. Otherwise I agree.

Since the subject has come up here are some suggestions and info in case some goons wonder about this whole ska thing.
First Wave: Desmond Dekker, the Skatalites, Toots and the Maytals. All great stuff.
Second Wave: best of the good stuff are The Specials, Beshara, Allniters and Madness (only do their early stuff as later stuff is way too 80s pop). Some people put Camper van Beethoven as ska but they are not not really ska though heavily influenced and some songs do sound it. But not for the same reason you wouldn't call the Clash a reggae band. Everyone should listen to Camper Van's "Telephone Free Landslide Victory" as its great stuff.
Third Wave: Aquabats are good superhero ska and I wished they toured outside California more often. Saw them once and they helped a 10 year old kid do his first crowd surf as well as a disabled kid. Classy guys. Sublime is ok but do a lot of covers. Rancid is cool but some people can't get over the whole skapunk thing. Wankers. Fishbone and the Mighty Mighty Bosstones are what most tend to jump on. Fishbone's fairly cool but Bosstones just never really clicked with me. Can't really say why but just never got into them.

Not a nutter over ska.... just really like music and enjoy sharing musical information.

Bow wow.

Lol on Goldberg not training yet. Remember that promise that Toronto wouldn't turn on Goldberg? I rescind that agreement. I hope Goldberg trains enough to NOT annoy Brock too badly. I know Brock is out to make money but that dude legit scares me a little. I'm fairly sure if I wandered into him pissing about in the woods he would kill and eat me.

DogsInSpace! fucked around with this message at 22:14 on Nov 1, 2016

TheCool69
Sep 23, 2011
I wish Owens would pull a McGregor move and openly clown wwe graphic department for loving up that..

DoctorGonzo
Jul 25, 2016

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
I wish he doesnt. The meta heel gimmick of Owens sucks.

DoctorGonzo fucked around with this message at 22:13 on Nov 1, 2016

HerraS
Apr 15, 2012

Looking professional when committing genocide is essential. This is mostly achieved by using a beret.

Olive drab colour ensures the genocider will remain hidden from his prey until it's too late for them to do anything.

Go RV! posted:

I don't see why excited little girl is any more confusing of a character than "large man who likes to punch people", "swamp cult leader wizard", or "was burned and a demon but may not be anymore except for sometimes"

she's almost 30

a cyborg mug
Mar 8, 2010

I can't stop watching this

Sanguinia
Jan 1, 2012

~Who knows where its at~

HerraS posted:

she's almost 30

She looks younger than her age and she expresses youthful exuberance and she has a child-like innocence at the core of her personality. Stop being so jaded and grumpy.

Ruggington
Apr 21, 2012

CrcleSqreSanchz
Aug 21, 2002

I'm feeling something new...something...I'm happy??!!
It's like raw gives everyone a case of the monday grumps.

Less thank jake, mad caddies, some reel big fish and some bracket were my go-to ska punk bands when I was young.

After survivor series us smarky canadian fans are never getting a ppv again.

The_Rob
Feb 1, 2007

Blah blah blah blah!!

Sanguinia posted:

She looks younger than her age and she expresses youthful exuberance and she has a child-like innocence at the core of her personality. Stop being so jaded and grumpy.

A lot of people on this forum really hate other people's happiness because it reminds them of how miserable they really are. That's why they watch raw and not smackdown because it's nice to see something as awful as they are.

dromal phrenia
Feb 22, 2004

DoctorGonzo posted:

We can post Alexa Bliss gifs, its a fair trade

Codependent Poster
Oct 20, 2003

Bayley is a fun character who likes to be silly and goofy and hug people but can also go in the ring.

Big Coffin Hunter
Aug 13, 2005

DoctorGonzo posted:

I wish he doesnt. The meta heel gimmick of Owens sucks.

:raise:

Rhonne
Feb 13, 2012

Do you want to know what we do to artists?
Every time I hear TJ Perkins make a dumb video game reference, I think about how lucky Xavier Woods is that he doesn't have to do that.

Sanguinia
Jan 1, 2012

~Who knows where its at~

Rhonne posted:

Every time I hear TJ Perkins make a dumb video game reference, I think about how lucky Xavier Woods is that he doesn't have to do that.

A piece of me dies every time there is no THE before Brian Kendrick's name.

projecthalaxy
Dec 27, 2008

Yes hello it is I Kurt's Secret Son

The small worthless man known as the Dolph Ziggler has talked about his career:

quote:

I’ve been genuinely thinking [moving on] for about two years now. You know, whether your contract is up, paperwork wise, and whether it timed with how this all worked out or not, WWE is a business but [WWE chairman] Vince McMahon is still a human being and if I went to him and said I need to leave because I can’t be here anymore because I can’t go any higher on the card, I believe he would understand that and let me go. I could go and do other things – I have been very fortunate to build a small, stand-up little set and any chance I get I have been very fortunate to be on shows I don’t deserve to be on, but it’s fun and I’ve been a student of it for 20 years. Also in the last six months or so going on Fox News and Fox Business, being able to talk politics, which I know like the back of my hand because I study it, I write about it every day and I have lots of ideas about, I have things in my back pocket. But I am still prepared to be the best WWE Superstar I can be. If I cannot be the best or operate at the best highest level, then I need to go away.

Dolph Ziggler is going to cry about how Fox News is holding him down soon.

DoctorGonzo
Jul 25, 2016

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Get Ziggler the gently caress out of the WWE and return the IC title to The Miz (who was always good)

Sanguinia
Jan 1, 2012

~Who knows where its at~

projecthalaxy posted:

Then why didn't you lose the Loser Leaves Town Match Dolph! Think of the integrity of the stip damnit!

Nah, but seriously, he's working. If he makes it seem like he's got other options and can walk out Vince is more likely to push him higher. We all know how it works.

Prokhor Zakharov
Dec 31, 2008

This is me as I make another great post

Good luck with your depression!

projecthalaxy posted:

Dolph Ziggler's gimmick is stale and poo poo and but holy gently caress would him bombing on Fox News be funny as hell

oatgan
Jan 15, 2009

dolph ziggler has been passive aggressively tweeting about how its bullshit he can't publicly announce he supports trump because of the backlash for months now

oatgan
Jan 15, 2009

if dolph ziggler was so good at politics he might be able to protect himself backstage, alas

nooneofconsequence
Oct 30, 2012

she had tiny Italian boobs.
Well that's my story.

I agree with Dolph, Dolph needs to go away.

DoctorGonzo
Jul 25, 2016

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Who cares about garbage man Ziggler opinion.

Here: An interview with Alexa
http://www.thewhig.com/2016/10/27/bliss-finds-her-calling-in-wwe

"I was there for the start of the women’s revolution with the Four Horsewomen and I just remember one person who always helped me out was Charlotte. My first day, she took me under her wing, showed me the ways. She would always get in the ring with me for extra time and practise with me and she became one of the biggest names now in WWE, when I think of superstars, and is main eventing and is having these iconic, historic moments. She was one person who definitely helped me".

That DICK!
Sep 28, 2010

God ziggler sucks

Push El Burrito
May 9, 2006

Soiled Meat
Bayley is the 10 year old girl inside of all of us.

That DICK!
Sep 28, 2010

http://video.foxbusiness.com/v/4823049946001/dolph-ziggler-ive-always-been-very-interested-in-politics/#sp=show-clips

That DICK!
Sep 28, 2010

This video is awful I hate Dolph Ziggler I hate Dolph Ziggler

DoctorGonzo
Jul 25, 2016

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
As a political science major (dont judge me) Ziggler opinions are very bad.

Prokhor Zakharov
Dec 31, 2008

This is me as I make another great post

Good luck with your depression!

oatgan posted:

dolph ziggler has been passive aggressively tweeting about how its bullshit he can't publicly announce he supports trump because of the backlash for months now

trapped in the notoriously liberal and overly PC world of professional wrestling

That DICK!
Sep 28, 2010

Dolph Ziggler is saying Hillary is the John Cena of the political world as if it's a negative thing. He insults Hillary he insults Cena he insults me and he pisses all over himself.

HerraS
Apr 15, 2012

Looking professional when committing genocide is essential. This is mostly achieved by using a beret.

Olive drab colour ensures the genocider will remain hidden from his prey until it's too late for them to do anything.

The only wrestlers who should be on TV talking politics are Jesse Ventura, JBL and Kane

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

DogsInSpace!
Sep 11, 2001

Fun Shoe

HerraS posted:

The only wrestlers who should be on TV talking politics are Jesse Ventura, JBL and Kane

Bring Maggle so Vince can voice his screaming opinions in his ear and I can hear "Maggle" again. This is what Talking Raw should be. I also want to hear Maggle break down crying on air.

• Locked thread