Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Ometeotl
Feb 13, 2012

It's MISSEL! Or SISSLE!
I confused myself...

Lizard Wizard posted:

:siren: I'm playing XCOM 2, tell me if you want in my squad :siren:

Put me in, coach. Favorite colors are orange and blue.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ometeotl
Feb 13, 2012

It's MISSEL! Or SISSLE!
I confused myself...

Lizard Wizard posted:

Welcome to the team, Ometeotl, also :rip:

sorry

Neat! I hope I do go-Oh... :rip:

Ometeotl
Feb 13, 2012

It's MISSEL! Or SISSLE!
I confused myself...

Guy Mann posted:

Polygon is unfortunate because for the longest time they were actually making plenty of good original content with the McElroy bros and Nick Robinson and actual unedited footage of games, they just happened to come out at a time when hating games journalists was never more popular or fashionable and they committed the mortal sin of not hating the Xbox One enough at launch. So now they're another crappy Kotaku-esque pop culture/lifestyle blog in the name of driving clicks and Car Boys and Monster Factory are buried in a sea of "hey, remember [pop culture object]???" clickbait videos.

Was that before or after the infamous Mario Kart pie chart?

Ometeotl
Feb 13, 2012

It's MISSEL! Or SISSLE!
I confused myself...

Heads up, Titanfall2 and Battlefield 1 are $35 at Target. You have to add it to your cart for the price to drop online or use the cartwheel app to get it in store.

Ometeotl
Feb 13, 2012

It's MISSEL! Or SISSLE!
I confused myself...

Good evening everyone, just stopping by to say: Go see Arrival because it's one of the best movies I've seen all year.

Ometeotl
Feb 13, 2012

It's MISSEL! Or SISSLE!
I confused myself...

precision posted:

Speaking of unique art styles, I wonder if Drawn To Death is ever coming out.

Oh you haven't heard? It's no longer going to be Free2Play and is now going to be a paid release.

In other words, :rip: Drawn to Death.

Ometeotl
Feb 13, 2012

It's MISSEL! Or SISSLE!
I confused myself...

Quest For Glory II posted:

because almost every company in the world other than Nintendo and Square are cool with fan projects

SEGA, iD and Valve outright promote them. Valve allows them to be commercialized

Would Valve allow you to just rerelease [paid game of theirs] but for free with a new coat of paint? Because AM2R is still just a remake of a game actually being sold on the eShop.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ometeotl
Feb 13, 2012

It's MISSEL! Or SISSLE!
I confused myself...

Real hurthling! posted:

the last time they were generally good and releasing lots of good games was before they hosed up prince of persia so bad. that series really showed that the company was aligning to a new philosophy and everything became edgy for no reason. they eventually learned that instead of a prince with an atitude it could be a modern white guy doing scifi to be a edgy prince in his mind like the matrix, which i'm sure focus grouped through the roof in groups of french teens.

It's more that they have to pay residuals for using the PoP IP, so they just made their own.

• Locked thread