Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Gatekeeper

He was warrior and mystic, ogre and saint, the fox and the innocent, chivalrous, ruthless, less than a god, more than a man.
hey buds :^) my santa was City of Glompton, and she is a literal santa. this was insane. it was such a monumentally incredible gifting that now i fee like a garbage person because ive never done anything so cool and nice for anyone ever except my dog and almost a girlfriend once (it was almost as cool and nice i mean, not that she was almost a girlfriend)

so i opened up the first box and my face was assaulted by sexy grown up people bathroom smells.

homemade chillaxing supplies??

yup. peppymint and lavender and orange bathtub bombers and shower fizzles and salties! grown up as heck!!! (EDITORS NOTE: i fizzled some pepp later upon completing the gift-opening and it was extremely my poo poo. my sinuses opened like dead clams and my whole body felt like i was made of listerine, or a new improved drinkable windex. it was the coolest. holy moly.)

but hey, no one wants to be too grown up, right? right. can't wait to test out this grossness :)

adorable :kimchi:

big fan of this wrapping paper. it kept making me think of a canadian santa for some reason and then later on it clicked for me: trailer park boys

whats this??

lol yesss

hahah yesssss!!!!

now this:

is happenin.

what else we got here...

ooh, a homemade puppcard!!! let's read it:

my new handfriend is so excited! and i cannot blame him one lil bit! i mean, did you read that?? caramel corn!!!!

lookin good! lets try some

uh oh... :barf:

(lol jk, its delicious and amazing and i cant stop snackin :glomp:)

i was very tempted to blatantly disobey, but then i noticed...

santa's ghost!!! :ohdear: apparently City of Glompton out-santa'ed santa so hard that he is now dead. she killed him. no one cares.

not my best hitler, but not my worst :/

i dont want to sound like i'm complaining because im DEFFFFF not but i did ask for nothing drug-related....however i have secretly always wanted to be a heisenberg and do the whole "i'm knocking! i'm the knocker!!!" thing so this is actually very sweet and proves that santa reads hearts and minds :aaaaa:

santa wanted to give me stocking stuffers but i had no stocking so santa gave me the stuffed stocking!!!

yobsticks! and a star war!

this is too cute, heck it. lil balloonpug floating off to do big things! the cutest lil notebook. incredible :3:

this was great, the bubbles kinda harden and end up sticking to stuff or bouncing around the top of your dresser and they change into weird colors and you can grab and catch them and squeeze gently and pay no attention to the lumbering swampsquatch in the mirror

miniclay :kimchi: the package itself is too cute that i dont even want to open it to make a cute little clay thing lol

a tiny green eggs and ham notepad thingie :3:

this was weird and confusing initially because i thought it was gonna be potato flavored candy or candy made from potato or something. i dont think it contained any potato, but it might have, it didnt taste like it did though. it tasted cool and weird and good! i really liked it and will look for it again some day. i will not go to idaho though.

hmmm... something left at the bottom of the stocking...

you and me both, candy. you and me both :swoon:

i kinda feel like a pirate now with all this incredible booty!

and my new handpal wishes a merry yobmas to all, and to all a gnite :^)

thank you so much to my santa City of Glompton. this was out of control. on a slightly serious note, this was a kinda difficult year, and while things have been looking up because i have that cheerful chipper can-do indefatigable attitude, i have been dreading the holidays a bit because i know this year circumstances are such that i won't be able to be with my loved ones. i wanted to get involved in the yobmas secret santa because i wanted to try and make the best of the holiday season instead of being a sad grump. i never expected anything like this, though! i felt like a kid, opening all these gifts and pulling present after present out of a stocking. it was so thoughtful and generous and wonderful. i'm so grateful. it absolutely made my christmas. thank you, from the bottom of my heart <3 and i can't even believe there's another present coming! its too much!!! you're the best, bud :^) thank you.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

social vegan

another seasonal yobmas miracle

City of Glompton

:glomp: :love:

thank you PSP for the beautiful spring sig

City of Glompton

(gatekeeper idk if you know but the inside of the card is not that letter, but the letter might have stuck to the glue inside the card)

alnilam

social vegan posted:

another seasonal yobmas miracle

FluffieDuckie

YAY

and now i think everyone has received at least one shipment from santa so i declare this secret santa a success :toot:

i'm going to unsticky this, but if anyone receives anything else please be sure to post, and if for some reason i missed someone please message me asap as something has gone horribly wrong

Thank you for the beautiful sig Machai!

Gatekeeper

He was warrior and mystic, ogre and saint, the fox and the innocent, chivalrous, ruthless, less than a god, more than a man.

City of Glompton posted:

(gatekeeper idk if you know but the inside of the card is not that letter, but the letter might have stuck to the glue inside the card)

ahahaha excellent, one last surprise (seriously i had to tear the boxes apart to find everything, every time i would think i was done i'd lift some flappy bit and there would be another hidden message or small giftlet, it was incredible dude lmao)

Gatekeeper

oh and thank you for the card, ham jobs

i opened it and was like "who the gently caress are these people, i have no idea what this is, does that say 'handjobs'? this is weirding me out wickedly" but then i chilled out

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

Gatekeeper posted:

oh and thank you for the card, ham jobs

i opened it and was like "who the gently caress are these people, i have no idea what this is, does that say 'handjobs'? this is weirding me out wickedly" but then i chilled out

it's a card from your favorite nail salon in san francisco!

Nooner

AN A+ OPSTER (:
GATEKEEPER IS loving AWESOME LOOK WHAT JUST CAME TODAY

I put it above my bed, my GF cant even argue cause its a good rear end painting

Gatekeeper

you can't really tell but the bottom background part is a murky reflection of a nooner post :^) if you squint you can kinda make out your last av and title are there on the left and the byob post colors to the right

lil easter egg in the xmas prezzie just to keep things excited

happy yobmas nooner!

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

Nooner posted:

holy poo poo, gatekeeper the hero we don't deserve!!! yay gatekeeper!

also hi nooner and i am glad you are here and can post for a little while! i hope you had a great christmas and hanukkah and kwanzaa, and also i hope you get some good alcohol for your new year hangover.

a yobmas miracle!

Nooner

AN A+ OPSTER (:

ladybeard mcflurry posted:

holy poo poo, gatekeeper the hero we don't deserve!!! yay gatekeeper!

also hi nooner and i am glad you are here and can post for a little while! i hope you had a great christmas and hanukkah and kwanzaa, and also i hope you get some good alcohol for your new year hangover.

a yobmas miracle!

Hi Ladybeard McFlurry (:

I am enjoying posting, December his a historically bad month for the nooner brand but at least this Christmas i didnt get banned twice in like 2 days lol.

I had a great but kinda stressful Christmas. My girlfriend works at a pet clinic and drew the short straw for having to work the 6pm-12am shift on Christmas Eve at their 24 hour emergency clinic across town so we had to book it up to San Jose from LA at like 5am Christmas morning and to make matters worse it was extremely cold the night before and part ofthe road in the Grapevine froze so we ended up just being parked for like an hour while they salted the road.

Once we got there it was great though, we had some mimosas and then a really really good smoked ham and some potatoes au gratin that my mom made and my freaking FAVORITE -- greenbean cassarole. Two of my uncles that I very rarely see even showed up and we all had a great time at my Aunt's house which is the house they all grew up in "She bought it from my grandma and grandpa when they retired and moved away" it was a ton of fun.

I got a ton of super great presents also, a bunch of fun little stuff for the kitchen and also a bread maker and a dutch oven and a super kick rear end 13" deep skillet pan. My family kicks so much rear end

The next day I got to see my sister and BIL (they were in SF with his family since they came up to Redding last year to my parents place so only fair) and we went to brunch at this bougie as gently caress place in Campbell that like was mega douchy and had drinks named after starwars things but whatever the food was good. Then me nad GF had to drive home because I started new job today and it was the worst drive ever, like in all the time I've driven between LA and SJ I have never seen anything like it, it took us 9 hours to get home and would have taken even more if we didnt take a secret path through the 33 that was only like 13 miles but took an hour off of the trip according to GoogleMaps.

But madeit home and was totes worth it to have so much fun and get to spend time with my family! (:

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

i'm glad you had an overall pretty splendid holiday, nooner, even though the drive is h*ckin terrible and also your girlfriend had to work the emergency christmas eve shift. i appreciate that she does, though, because taking care of animals is important and she's a real good egg for taking on such a heartbreaking but rewarding job. a+++ nooner's good girlfriend. also i am glad that you didn't get banned again this christmas because last year was terrible for nooner posting.

please tell me about this weird star wars drink place.

good food, good gifts, good times (especially good gifts tho, dutch ovens are the best for making foods.)

Nooner

AN A+ OPSTER (:

ladybeard mcflurry posted:

i'm glad you had an overall pretty splendid holiday, nooner, even though the drive is h*ckin terrible and also your girlfriend had to work the emergency christmas eve shift. i appreciate that she does, though, because taking care of animals is important and she's a real good egg for taking on such a heartbreaking but rewarding job. a+++ nooner's good girlfriend. also i am glad that you didn't get banned again this christmas because last year was terrible for nooner posting.

please tell me about this weird star wars drink place.

good food, good gifts, good times (especially good gifts tho, dutch ovens are the best for making foods.)

Food was pretty good but atmosphere was not really my style http://www.orchardcitykitchen.com/

Here is drink menu

http://www.orchardcitykitchen.com/pdf/Cocktails.pdf

E; also for real loving lol at place with $13 drink menu that also serves $3 mickey's grenades, so loving Bay Area thank God I left and moved somewhere where people are normal, and its hosed up to think of LA as more normal lol

Nooner fucked around with this message at 06:58 on Dec 28, 2016

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

Nooner posted:

Food was pretty good but atmosphere was not really my style http://www.orchardcitykitchen.com/

Here is drink menu

http://www.orchardcitykitchen.com/pdf/Cocktails.pdf

E; also for real loving lol at place with $13 drink menu that also serves $3 mickey's grenades, so loving Bay Area thank God I left and moved somewhere where people are normal, and its hosed up to think of LA as more normal lol

holy loving poo poo they literally do have mickey bigmouths on the menu, what the gently caress

they have an $8 loving dole whip and it's not inside the confines of disneyland so not gonna go there, i'm just going to get a sandwich at cam hung for $2 like usual

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

i am really excited about the prospect of moving to a literal mountainside where the beer is whatever the hell i figure out how to make or something from the gas station 20 miles away.

social vegan

very happy 2 hear nooner had some good times in part thanks to good poster gatekeeper

Manifisto

Nooner posted:

:eyepop:

that is amazing

big black turnout

Nooner posted:

this is a really good painting gatekeeper :yeah:

i also got a dutch oven this christmas what up

Robot Made of Meat

big black turnout posted:

this is a really good painting gatekeeper :yeah:

i also got a dutch oven this christmas what up

I got a dutch oven for my roommate, but it was purely incidental.

Thanks to Manifisto for the sig!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

City of Glompton

that's a beautiful painting, nice Santa work, Gatekeeper!

• Locked thread