Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

my dude, just throw it around. it's wool. wool is made to be "wooled," it's like literally there in the name and everything. if it gets gross from like small child goo or small dog goo (they have lots, both of them) soak it in cool water, roll it up in a towel and stomp on it for a bit. then hang it up. it'll be fine. also: it's probably too warm for down there but it was fun as heck to make.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

vanisher

ladybeard mcflurry posted:

my dude, just throw it around. it's wool. wool is made to be "wooled," it's like literally there in the name and everything. if it gets gross from like small child goo or small dog goo (they have lots, both of them) soak it in cool water, roll it up in a towel and stomp on it for a bit. then hang it up. it'll be fine. also: it's probably too warm for down there but it was fun as heck to make.

You're a super friend, pal

Sig images courtesy of the talented Luvcow, Dumb Sex-Parrot, & Death Sext

death sext

a fuzzy pirate with a heart of gold

City of Glompton

nice santa-ing there. some really good santas in this thread.

thank you PSP for the beautiful spring sig

FluffieDuckie

LOVE this :love:

by my count we have ONE UNPACKING TO SEE and we're all done!

:siren: that means if you haven't gotten at least package 1 from your santa please message me NOW because I show that everyone should have received something by now :siren:

Thank you for the beautiful sig Machai!

mags

I am a congenital optimist.
I haven't gotten mine yet

paul_soccer12 posted:

everyone in the idf must die

(USER WAS PERMABANNED FOR THIS POST)
Piso Mojado

mister magpie posted:

umm speaking of this...is this the thread where we bring up up last year's secret Santa?

mags

Piso Mojado posted:

umm speaking of this...is this the thread where we bring up up last year's secret Santa?

I didn't get one last year either

paul_soccer12 posted:

mags

I think I'm owed at least two secret santas

paul_soccer12 posted:

FluffieDuckie

mister magpie posted:

I recommend you travel back in time and sign up

Piso Mojado posted:

Yes. A good phrase to use would be "wow duckie you did a great job this year. You made sure no one got shafted like I did last year"

mags

you have to sign up?!

paul_soccer12 posted:

mags

dear byob posters i had decided owed me presents and had made a list to strike off one by one after my retaliation against them was complete,

we cool

paul_soccer12 posted:

Subjunctive

✨sparkle and shine✨

FluffieDuckie posted:

Yes. A good phrase to use would be "wow duckie you did a great job this year. You made sure no one got shafted like I did last year"

I'm no yobmasologist, but there seems to be strong evidence that you did, under generally accepted yobmas principles, rock the h*ck out of it. thank you!

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

FluffieDuckie posted:

I recommend you travel back in time and sign up

duckie you have done an incredible job and i am in awe of your skills in organizing a bunch of extremely high middle-aged teenagers to put on pants and put a bunch of crap in the mailbox and we didn't gently caress it up

you're real good at this thank you

social vegan

duckie you have done an incredible job and i am in awe of your skills in organizing a bunch of extremely high middle-aged teenagers to put on pants and put a bunch of crap in the mailbox and we didn't gently caress it up

you're real good at this thank you

thank u fluffie

Gatekeeper

He was warrior and mystic, ogre and saint, the fox and the innocent, chivalrous, ruthless, less than a god, more than a man.
i got some unfortunate news, my prezzie should have arrived on the 10th but i did not receive anything :^( i checked around with neighbors to see if perhaps it went to the wrong spot, but no luck.

i'm very sorry to my santa, i really appreciate that you sent me a prezzie and i'm very bummed that you will not get to see lovely photos of my excited unwrappings. i shake my tiny fists at the heavens.

luckily my own santee got their goodies. well, most of them, the lil cherry garnish hasn't arrived yet i don't think so fingers x'ed that the mailgods don't gently caress this up too

Gatekeeper

He was warrior and mystic, ogre and saint, the fox and the innocent, chivalrous, ruthless, less than a god, more than a man.
thank you fluffster for organizing all this, you're a wonderful duckie!

alnilam

:cry: yobmas is ruined!! :cry:

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

Gatekeeper posted:

i got some unfortunate news, my prezzie should have arrived on the 10th but i did not receive anything :^( i checked around with neighbors to see if perhaps it went to the wrong spot, but no luck.

i'm very sorry to my santa, i really appreciate that you sent me a prezzie and i'm very bummed that you will not get to see lovely photos of my excited unwrappings. i shake my tiny fists at the heavens.

luckily my own santee got their goodies. well, most of them, the lil cherry garnish hasn't arrived yet i don't think so fingers x'ed that the mailgods don't gently caress this up too

i'mma send you something, pm me

and i'll send your santa something too

City of Glompton

oh no! I will see if I can get anywhere by contacting the company, and the stupid USPS

you will have two other packages from me coming soon (shipping tomorrow)

thank you PSP for the beautiful spring sig

FluffieDuckie

Gatekeeper posted:

i emailed you the tracking info.. see if you can check with your post office while glompton checks from her side

also everyone else don't panic. that was just the first package. gatekeeper has more coming

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

I WILL SEND YOU ALL HUGS IF I WANT AND NOBODY CAN STOP ME UNLESS THEY'RE NOT HUGGERS AND I RESPECT BOUNDARIES OK

FluffieDuckie

also if the post office only lost 4% of our packages they're actually doing better than usual :buddy:

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

GOOD JOB USPS!!! best job duckie tho!!!

they've only lost actually 3 packages i have sent out this year out of a little over 250 so i am pretty pleased.

social vegan

are you sendin all the generation 2 Pokemon

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

ya i gotta mail em all

vanisher

alnilam

Quidthulhu

Stand down, men! It's only smooching!

the elves are revolting!!!

vanisher

Quidthulhu posted:

the elves are revolting!!!

haha yes my wife was like "oh I get it, they are like at war right"

"they are supposed to be cheering"

"oh I see it"

Quidthulhu

Stand down, men! It's only smooching!

gulliver down

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

Quidthulhu posted:

gulliver down

big black turnout

Piso Mojado

super mario batali

Dice-a the Mushroom
Anilam, I plan to drink your coffee with my parents when I go up for Christmas. Should I freeze them in the meantime for maximum freshness?

social vegan

super mario batali posted:

Anilam, I plan to drink your coffee with my parents when I go up for Christmas. Should I freeze them in the meantime for maximum freshness?

hold it in ur mouth from now on and then by the time xmas rolls around u can just spit perfectly percolated cafee in they mugs

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

social vegan posted:

hold it in ur mouth from now on and then by the time xmas rolls around u can just spit perfectly percolated cafee in they mugs

this is good advice and you should do it, because i worked at starbucks once

vanisher

this is good advice and you should do it, because i worked at starbucks once

Social Vegan naturally has fresh coffee and foods due to their Arctic environment, so weigh the advice carefully

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

social vegan probably knows as all canadians are conscripted to work at tim hortons for at least two years by law.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

social vegan

we are but one in the same, if you cut me, do I not bleed double double

• Locked thread