Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Dario the Wop
Oct 11, 2007

Hell-Sent, Heaven-Bent
TNA owes 48K to another company over merchandising and importing.

http://www.sescoops.com/exclusive-tna-owes-yet-another-debt-this-time-to-merchandise-designerimporter/

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Dario the Wop
Oct 11, 2007

Hell-Sent, Heaven-Bent
Reminder that both WWE and TNA have tangential connections to the U.S. Presidential election.

Patton Oswalt was right; we aren't in the darkest timeline, we are in the crazyiest one.

Dario the Wop
Oct 11, 2007

Hell-Sent, Heaven-Bent

Sono posted:

what's TNA's connection?
http://www.usatoday.com/story/life/tv/2016/10/12/ex-apprentice-candidate-maria-kanellis-donald-trump-hypocrite/91937382/

Maria called out Trump for firing her for "locker room talk" on Celebrity Apprentice.

Dario the Wop
Oct 11, 2007

Hell-Sent, Heaven-Bent
Solomonster with a great recap of Monday's shenanigans:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LuM81snmrOY

Dario the Wop
Oct 11, 2007

Hell-Sent, Heaven-Bent
TNA Discussion for November: Early/mid 90s grunge and alternative chat

Dario the Wop
Oct 11, 2007

Hell-Sent, Heaven-Bent
It made me laugh, at least. :)

Dario the Wop
Oct 11, 2007

Hell-Sent, Heaven-Bent
https://twitter.com/billy/status/794569232289853440

Dario the Wop
Oct 11, 2007

Hell-Sent, Heaven-Bent
Billy Corgan was always bad.

And by bad, I mean cool and good. :cool:

I hope he fucks Dixie harder than Hernandez allegedly did.

Dario the Wop
Oct 11, 2007

Hell-Sent, Heaven-Bent

Dixieland: A Country Bumpkin's Endless Failure - The Incredible Story of TNA Wrestling

Dario the Wop
Oct 11, 2007

Hell-Sent, Heaven-Bent

Germansimp posted:

It was the Revolution. Yes, probably the most generic and most often used name for a stable in wrestling.
Until my dying day I will swear Hacksaw Jim Duggan turning heel on them and joining Team Canada (and shaving his beard!) in WCW '00 was a genuinely good idea. He even had a maple-leaf suit.

Dario the Wop
Oct 11, 2007

Hell-Sent, Heaven-Bent
This song is burned into my memory thanks to its overuse in commercials from my youth. These lyrics can't fit, no matter how you stretch or stuff them...

Dario the Wop
Oct 11, 2007

Hell-Sent, Heaven-Bent

Dario the Wop
Oct 11, 2007

Hell-Sent, Heaven-Bent
Tyler Reks

E: Oedipus Rex

Dario the Wop fucked around with this message at 14:02 on Nov 16, 2016

Dario the Wop
Oct 11, 2007

Hell-Sent, Heaven-Bent
Jonah Hex

Jadzia Dax

Tyson Dux

Dario the Wop
Oct 11, 2007

Hell-Sent, Heaven-Bent

Dario the Wop
Oct 11, 2007

Hell-Sent, Heaven-Bent

Dario the Wop
Oct 11, 2007

Hell-Sent, Heaven-Bent

frankenfreak posted:

James Storm is a murderer, and I don't know how to accept that.

Dario the Wop
Oct 11, 2007

Hell-Sent, Heaven-Bent

whiteyfats posted:

Has any wrestling company did less with more than TNA?
Exactly why I loathe them. Years ago, inspired by one of our intrepid posters, I tried to make a video about their wasted talent. Several weeks later, my roommate told me I'd become depressed, and I'd gradually started drinking to excess literally every night, with yelling and weekly blackouts. So much talent, so much potential, so much waste. It was watching the slow torturous death of an art form. After maybe two months I felt like I'd lost a piece of my mind. Close examination of TNA had a Lovecraftian effect on my psyche.

Now I only watch TNA through Botchamania and Broken Hardy videos. My drinking returned to reasonable levels (for people like us :)), and my depression has been handled by increased medication.

TNA is a monster that ruins everything it touches. And it will never die.

Dario the Wop
Oct 11, 2007

Hell-Sent, Heaven-Bent

DoctorGonzo posted:

Maybe you should not drink with your medications my friend.
OH I'M SORRY I THOUGHT THIS WAS AMERICA

Thank you for the concern friend, I'm a social drinker and usually keep it under control. :D

Dario the Wop fucked around with this message at 15:40 on Nov 20, 2016

Dario the Wop
Oct 11, 2007

Hell-Sent, Heaven-Bent
This would be why Moose picked up Magnus' role as TNA's PR on Twitter.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Dario the Wop
Oct 11, 2007

Hell-Sent, Heaven-Bent
Indominus Rex

• Locked thread