Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Grendels Dad
Mar 5, 2011

Popular culture has passed you by.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Grendels Dad
Mar 5, 2011

Okay, I gotta admit I haven't actually watched TNA these past few days/weeks/months/years so I have to ask: Is the palm to the face a gesture that Aron Rex

Aron Rex actually does as a trademark gesture? Or has the, ahem, artist simple caught up with the Internet?

Grendels Dad
Mar 5, 2011

Turns out the true artist has been inside the Internet all along.

Grendels Dad
Mar 5, 2011

syzpid posted:

Perfect time to bring back Russo.

cc: headof@POPTV.com

Grendels Dad
Mar 5, 2011

flashy_mcflash posted:

Just call it THONGS REVEALED: The TNA Story for petes sake

Flaw: TNA never hid any thongs.

Grendels Dad
Mar 5, 2011

skaboomizzy posted:

I feel like I say this every month, but it's worth listening to the Stone Cold podcast with Dixie to understand just how clueless she is about everything. He shows remarkable restraint.

Of course he does, most wrestlers are super-nice when dealing with the mentally challenged.

Grendels Dad
Mar 5, 2011

Aye Doc posted:

wcw climbed to the top of the highest mountain in the world and jumped off to their doom. tna walked up the hill next to their house and took a nap in a half inch deep puddle at the top and drowned

Also, the puddle is their own vomit.

grack posted:

-Both pushed ex-WWE talent instead of homegrown talent causing the latter to leave

Which in an ironic twist caused their homegrown talent to become WWE stars.

Grendels Dad
Mar 5, 2011

flashy_mcflash posted:

Hundreds of graphic designers collectively put guns in their mouths

I think this is a good reminder that TNA is not just about total and hilarious failure backstage. Even the stuff we get on screen is wonderfully awful. Zu DrakZ' symbol looks like something a bird left on the hood of my car while Edwards' font still reminds me of Benoit's pants.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Grendels Dad
Mar 5, 2011

coconono posted:

does he leave with the belt? The most TNA thing would be let him leave with the Grand Championship and never mention it again.

No, the most TNA thing would be to keep the belt around long after the wrestler it was created for has left, and rename it six time.

What will the title be called this time next year, I wonder.

• Locked thread