Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Chris James 2
Aug 9, 2012

exploding mummy posted:

Al Snow is finally a top draw in a promotion.

Someone quote that post with the gif of him saying WHAT after Dixie revealed she invited ECW

Chris James 2 fucked around with this message at 15:19 on Nov 12, 2016

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Chris James 2
Aug 9, 2012

I missed Douglas Williams

Chris James 2
Aug 9, 2012

Add it to the pile

Chris James 2
Aug 9, 2012

None of those people know how to do song parodies, I don't know why they keep trying

Chris James 2
Aug 9, 2012

Dave posted:

TNA knew that their deal with Challenge was in jeopardy months ago so they began shopping around Impact Wrestling to various networks in the U.K. with little interest from anyone. One group they met with was Premier Sports, a pay sports channel in the U.K. formerly known as Setanta Sports. The station ended up being completely discouraged by what they learnt of TNA's past dealings with networks in the U.S. when they did their research on how TNA's deals with both Spike and Destination America saw them canceled due to a mixture of poor ratings and mishandled business relationships, along with declining viewership on Challenge in the U.K. Despite this TNA told Premier Sports that they would be off Challenge and available in the U.K. in January.

:psyduck:

Chris James 2
Aug 9, 2012

He pissed a lot of people in the music industry off, there's a lot of stories

Chris James 2
Aug 9, 2012

It would be the most Bryan Alvarez thing to not write the greatest chronicle of a disastrous 2010s wrestling company simply because he can't come up with a loving title

Chris James 2
Aug 9, 2012

Chris James 2
Aug 9, 2012

Tag yourself, I'm him spelling Dixie Carter correctly once, but not in the title of the drat parody, and then he never spells it correctly again

Chris James 2
Aug 9, 2012

Chris James 2
Aug 9, 2012

davidbix posted:

Reminder: WWE once had Montel Vontavius Porter and Marcus Cor Von AT THE SAME TIME.

Marcus Cor Von was still better than those two or three weeks he was called Marquis Cor Von

Chris James 2
Aug 9, 2012

Background info: I toxxed for Hillary and got banned. Someone unbanned my account overnight before I could, I believe it was someone from this subforum, and I think that was really honestly cool. I still wanted to give more money to Lowtax and this site that has given me some of my biggest laughs when I really needed it, so I did the honorable thing

:aronrex:

Chris James 2
Aug 9, 2012

They wouldn't let her wrestle without training but she didn't want to train

In TNA that was not a problem

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Chris James 2
Aug 9, 2012

My favorite part was him saying in his intro promo that he wasn't as smart as his Sandow character

which, no poo poo, you're in TNA

• Locked thread