Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Tokyo Sexwale
Jul 30, 2003

davidbix posted:

Kurt and Karen had already long since split up. Dixie was angry that Jeff lied to her when she asked, or something.

Meanwhile, this is 100% true, though the formatting was just me loving around:

https://twitter.com/davidbix/status/794026921726197764

Congrats. He'll carry this brand into the future.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Tokyo Sexwale
Jul 30, 2003

Rick posted:

If Billy gets his money back by having a net zero loss he is still like the second most successful wrestling promoter of the 2000s.

and without owning a promotion, even

Tokyo Sexwale
Jul 30, 2003

I don't know how this can get more funny but I'm looking forward to finding out

Tokyo Sexwale
Jul 30, 2003

Dario the Wop posted:

Until my dying day I will swear Hacksaw Jim Duggan turning heel on them and joining Team Canada (and shaving his beard!) in WCW '00 was a genuinely good idea. He even had a maple-leaf suit.

I always enjoyed Lance Storm renaming the US Heavyweight Title to the Canadian Heavyweight Title too

• Locked thread