Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
bradzilla
Oct 15, 2004

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

bradzilla
Oct 15, 2004

bradzilla
Oct 15, 2004

Aron Rex

bradzilla
Oct 15, 2004

bradzilla
Oct 15, 2004

HOTLANTA MAN posted:

Is this gonna be like that one Brett Favre thread five years ago where people just posted Bort Flavr over and over

Aronn Rerx

bradzilla
Oct 15, 2004

Chris James 2 posted:

Background info: I toxxed for Hillary and got banned. Someone unbanned my account overnight before I could, I believe it was someone from this subforum, and I think that was really honestly cool. I still wanted to give more money to Lowtax and this site that has given me some of my biggest laughs when I really needed it, so I did the honorable thing

:aronrex:

:aronrex:

bradzilla
Oct 15, 2004

Sticky Nate posted:

Who lobbied for just one A? His name just looks like somebody misspelled it every time.

That's his real first name

Aron

Rex

bradzilla
Oct 15, 2004

DJExile posted:

I see any mentions of pay are conspicuously absent :v:

interviewee: erm, are you planning on asking about my salary requirements at any point?
interviewer: :sweatdrop:

bradzilla
Oct 15, 2004

Bigger & Better things, eh Brandi? :allears:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

bradzilla
Oct 15, 2004

Aron

Rex

• Locked thread