Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
WrasslorMonkey
Mar 5, 2012

oatgan posted:

Kane is fat as hell lmao

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Push El Burrito
May 9, 2006

Soiled Meat
I bet there's at least 3 receipts to Subway in Luke Harper's Big Coat.

bartok
May 10, 2006

Daniel Bryan at least dressed up like a Wyatt Family member.

HitTheTargets
Mar 3, 2006

I came here to laugh at you.
So, what's happening right now?

Something is happening... Right?

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

Would you be my new best friends?

Bray: How long can you grow your beard, Randy?
Orton: I have literally not shaved in 6 months.... :sweatdrop:

mystic pimp
Jul 25, 2014

Formerly-rampant human-coded AI with a sense of humor seeks bipedal oxygen-breathing cyborg for serious relationship in the galactic core. I've got cool guns if you like to break stuff. No yuppies.
please do not be mean to kane

dromal phrenia
Feb 22, 2004

is lou karper gonna get jealous that randy is bray's new boytoy

Ostentatious
Sep 29, 2010

this is cool

RacistGuidingLight
Apr 5, 2009

by FactsAreUseless
The Wyatts need a better test of loyalty than beating up Kane.

Codependent Poster
Oct 20, 2003

Luke Harper ain't cool with this.

SamuraiFoochs
Jan 16, 2007

Grimey Drawer

Sanguinia posted:

I said this in the other thread, but the problem with Seth as a face is that he doesn't have the character development to justify being a face. He never had a mea culpa for his past actions, he glosses over the reality of how he succeeded in the past, he casts aspersions on Owens for doing the same things he himself did with a seeming lack of self-awareness. In other words, its impossible to have sympathy for his plight, no matter how likable he is or how much you want to pop for his moves. You need that moment of sympathy or a turn can't work.

There was that moment of sympathy, then HHH vanished and never explained himself or feuded with Seth.

Delsaber
Oct 1, 2013

This may or may not be correct.

Doves 'n' Buzzards

Shayna Baszler
Oct 24, 2001

i'll always take care of you
Muldoon
nobody cares

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

Would you be my new best friends?

oatgan posted:

Kane is fat as hell lmao

Yeah but what's he gonna do about it? Dude is Samoan.

dromal phrenia
Feb 22, 2004

hmm everyone betrays becky, but alexa doesn't actually like anyone

Shima Honnou
Dec 1, 2010

The Once And Future King Of Dicetroit

College Slice
#follow @the_buzzards

oatgan
Jan 15, 2009

the devils thiccest demon

MJeff
Jun 2, 2011

THE LIAR
"Yeah, Kane, it was all an act, so I could gently caress with Bray Wyatt!"
"...you gave me two very real RKOs."
"BUT IT WAS ALL AN ACT!"

Ostentatious
Sep 29, 2010

speaking of good things

alexa bliss
carmella

nikki bella
becky lynch

Abroham Lincoln
Sep 19, 2011

Note to self: This one's the good one

Codependent Poster posted:

Luke Harper ain't cool with this.

This story is going to result in Mega Face Luke Harper and it will be good

Shayna Baszler
Oct 24, 2001

Muldoon
Randy the Viper
Bray the Buzzard
Big the Cat

DoctorGonzo
Jul 25, 2016

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Ostentatious posted:

speaking of good things

alexa bliss
carmella

nikki bella
becky lynch

surf rock
Aug 12, 2007

We need more women in STEM, and by that, I mean skateboarding, television, esports, and magic.
Orton's "release the doves" pose is undoubtedly the most arrogant possible posture that a human being could make.

Shima Honnou
Dec 1, 2010

College Slice

bartok posted:

Daniel Bryan at least dressed up like a Wyatt Family member.

I remember that! It was like the first episode of wrestling I watched!

Mulaney Power Move
Dec 30, 2004

although smackdown remains better than raw, i agree with bray saying "bow wow, the big dog." before hitting his devastating finisher that took out daniel bryan and no one else for good

dromal phrenia
Feb 22, 2004

Ostentatious posted:

speaking of good things

alexa bliss
carmella

nikki bella
becky lynch

BOOTY-ADE
Aug 30, 2006

BIG KOOL TELLIN' Y'ALL TO KEEP IT TIGHT

Hellfire and Cold Stone

Shayna Baszler
Oct 24, 2001

Muldoon
Mike the Miz
Shadow the Hedgehog
Daniel the Goat

mystic pimp
Jul 25, 2014

Formerly-rampant human-coded AI with a sense of humor seeks bipedal oxygen-breathing cyborg for serious relationship in the galactic core. I've got cool guns if you like to break stuff. No yuppies.

Ostentatious posted:

speaking of good things

alexa bliss
carmella

nikki bella
becky lynch

MJeff
Jun 2, 2011

THE LIAR

Sanguinia posted:

I said this in the other thread, but the problem with Seth as a face is that he doesn't have the character development to justify being a face. He never had a mea culpa for his past actions, he glosses over the reality of how he succeeded in the past, he casts aspersions on Owens for doing the same things he himself did with a seeming lack of self-awareness. In other words, its impossible to have sympathy for his plight, no matter how likable he is or how much you want to pop for his moves. You need that moment of sympathy or a turn can't work.

I need an apology promo, including for the time he basically just tried to murder Edge.

WrasslorMonkey
Mar 5, 2012

Jerusalem posted:

Yeah but what's he gonna do about it? Dude is Samoan.

Say it right with the n word, I dare you!

SamuraiFoochs
Jan 16, 2007

Grimey Drawer

BOOTY-ADE posted:

Hellfire and Cold Stone

This is pro as gently caress

Sanguinia
Jan 1, 2012

~Everybody wants to be a cat~
~Because a cat's the only cat~
~Who knows where its at~

SamuraiFoochs posted:

There was that moment of sympathy, then HHH vanished and never explained himself or feuded with Seth.

I don't consider that moment when Seth thought, with a look of rapture on his face, that Triple H was about to kill Owens and hand HIM the belt only to have the opposite happen, to be a moment of sympathy. Especially when he came back the next night and threw a tantrum about it as if he had not hoped it would happen to him literal seconds earlier. But hey, that's just me.

Kuroyama
Sep 15, 2012
no fucking Anime in GiP

dromal phrenia posted:

when the lights came back on randy orton should have had a giant ratty beard

VJeff posted:

I hope this really is all an act so Randy can be like "Yes I did take a chairshot from a 300 pound monster just to gently caress with Bray, why do you ask?"

Orton is gonna participate in no-shave November, decided to ally with the Wyatts during it, and shave and betray them on December 1st.

Shayna Baszler
Oct 24, 2001

Muldoon
Alexa the Pudu

CarlCX
Dec 14, 2003

Sanguinia posted:

I think it's half that and half that he's still just kind of a dick. He isn't any nicer, he isn't any more fun, he doesn't act like much more of a good guy, he's just opposing bad guys now so he's a face by default. His past only makes it harder.

(but he's awesome as hell in the ring so people cheer anyway, so I guess it's okay)

Push El Burrito
May 9, 2006

Soiled Meat

surf rock posted:

Orton's "release the doves" pose is undoubtedly the most arrogant possible posture that a human being could make.

What if a man's dick was drinking a bottle of champagne?

Shayna Baszler
Oct 24, 2001

Muldoon
Sanguinia the Paragraph

Shima Honnou
Dec 1, 2010

College Slice
lol the anti-smoking commercials are trying to reach the furry community now too

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Panamaniac
Jun 18, 2007

HEROES NEVER DIE

surf rock posted:

• Locked thread