Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Tie-breaker for serial you'd most like to find an episode from
This poll is closed.
The Massacre of St. Bartholomew's Eve 33 44.59%
The Highlanders 41 55.41%
Total: 74 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

• Locked thread
egon_beeblebrox
Mar 1, 2008

WILL AMOUNT TO NOTHING IN LIFE.

I'm buying the Hell out of the Power of the Daleks blu-ray. I hope they to Mission to the Unknown/The Daleks' Masterplan soon. The Highlanders would own, but I bet they stick with Monster episodes for complete reconstructions like this.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

egon_beeblebrox
Mar 1, 2008

CommonShore posted:

When I grow up I want to stab someone with a spaceship

same

egon_beeblebrox
Mar 1, 2008

Pretty cool they're bringing Munro back, since "Survival" almost feels like an episode of the current show.

Maybe it'll just turn out to be a multi-Doctor story with Ace and 7 back. It won't be, but that would be fun.

egon_beeblebrox
Mar 1, 2008

MrL_JaKiri posted:

Time and the Rani is not all fine

It's very bad, but I get a kick out of how dumb it is.

egon_beeblebrox
Mar 1, 2008

vegetables posted:

Big Finish is giving away Flip-Flop for free! It's probably the most "2016" Doctor Who story there is, by which I mean "the moral is that immigrants are bad and will chase you out of your community."

Boy, that didn't occur to me but, yeah, that's 2016 as Hell.

egon_beeblebrox
Mar 1, 2008

How is "The Exxilons?" It's on sale today, and I've never heard one of the Fourth Doctor Adventures.

egon_beeblebrox
Mar 1, 2008

I just realized the only Big Finish story I actually own on CD is The Maltese Penguin.

I have no idea why that's the one I own in a physical format. Was it a subscriber bonus or something? I've only ever bought the download versions of stories.

egon_beeblebrox
Mar 1, 2008

I want to say that the commentary for The Movie has the moment McGann discovers everyone ignores the Half-Human thing, when Briggs mentions it to him. Which is hilarious.

egon_beeblebrox
Mar 1, 2008

https://www.bigfinish.com/news/v/flash-sale---jago-litefoot-series-1

Jago and Litefoot series one on sale for £5 through tomorrow.

egon_beeblebrox
Mar 1, 2008

https://www.humblebundle.com/books/doctor-who-torchwood-audiobooks

Humble Bundle selling Destiny of the Doctor, The Churchill Years, 8th Doctor Adventures, and some Torchwood for $15.

egon_beeblebrox
Mar 1, 2008

I listened to "The Churchill Years." The first two parts were fun, but I disliked the other two. Ian McNeice's Doctor voices were pretty entertaining. The Nine story really made me wish Eccleston would play The Doctor again.

egon_beeblebrox
Mar 1, 2008

The Big Finish Humble Bundle just added all four parts of "I, Davros."

egon_beeblebrox
Mar 1, 2008

After The War posted:

Get them, they're way better than they have any right to be.

I just finished "Dalek Empire" and thought it was mostly dumb. How much better is " I, Davros? "

egon_beeblebrox
Mar 1, 2008

The_Doctor posted:

Technically this is the first police box, based in Trafalgar Square. This would have been fun and different.

The Doctor fixes the Chameleon Circuit, doesn't like the disguise, changes it back to "Police Box," and gets this.

That's my new fan fiction.

egon_beeblebrox
Mar 1, 2008

A more or less confirmed leak of episode/movie titles on the new MST3K shows they'll be riffing The Land That Time Forgot featuring Leon Ny Taiy, I mean, Anthony Ainley. I'm stoked.

egon_beeblebrox fucked around with this message at 14:09 on Mar 23, 2017

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

egon_beeblebrox
Mar 1, 2008

Man, "I, Davros" was Really Really Good. I wish it was longer. I could listen to that evil bastard all day.

• Locked thread