Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Tie-breaker for serial you'd most like to find an episode from
This poll is closed.
The Massacre of St. Bartholomew's Eve 33 44.59%
The Highlanders 41 55.41%
Total: 74 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

• Locked thread
Facebook Aunt
Oct 4, 2008

wiggle wiggle

DoctorWhat posted:

I dress like Capaldi basically on the reg now, especially with it getting cold again - that thin hoodie works wonders under a jacket or coat, and I have Capaldi's red-lined coat. Hell, I split NYCC cosplay time this year between the Six getup and a startlingly accurate Twelve I assembled out of the stuff hanging in my closet.

It's not startlingly accurate without the eyebrows.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Facebook Aunt
Oct 4, 2008

wiggle wiggle

Well Manicured Man posted:

My mom and dad loved this episode, and that's what a Doctor Who Christmas special is all about.

Amen. It didn't blow me away, but it was a perfectly adequate christmas special.

How long is it to the next episode?

Facebook Aunt
Oct 4, 2008

wiggle wiggle

At least he won't have to go to prison.

Baron Corbyn posted:

The new season of Doctor Who got dark

• Locked thread