Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Tie-breaker for serial you'd most like to find an episode from
This poll is closed.
The Massacre of St. Bartholomew's Eve 33 44.59%
The Highlanders 41 55.41%
Total: 74 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

• Locked thread
some kinda jackal
Feb 25, 2003

So uh, I don't know if this is blasphemy in here or not but the animation on Power of the Daleks looks pretty awful. This is the best BBC could come up with? I mean that's just the impression I got from the youtube video.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

some kinda jackal
Feb 25, 2003

Well I mean the one in the OP in this thread. The stills look great but as soon as they added any kind of animation it just made me :stare:

some kinda jackal
Feb 25, 2003

We just now got rid of Clara so I'm finally excited for the future :woop:

some kinda jackal
Feb 25, 2003

I'm gonna be honest, I really preferred Amy and Rory and I think I was just really bummed when they (eventually) replaced them with Clara.

I don't think I ever gave her a fair chance but I'm not going to feel too bad about it.

edit: The new companion could be a fantastic flameout as well so who knows. Maybe I'll look back and be all "man I miss Coleman".

some kinda jackal fucked around with this message at 14:02 on Nov 3, 2016

• Locked thread