Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Genderfluent
Jul 15, 2015

I thought it might be nice to have a thread to specifically post our suggestions for the forums updates. Here are a couple to get it started:

Upvotes/ SA gold

A weekly drawing from all probated posters for a ban

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

a shiny rock
Nov 13, 2009

voted 1 and moved on

Nefarious 2.0
Apr 22, 2008

Offense is overrated anyway.

maybe some kind of flightless bird that wore shoes?

Kuato
Feb 25, 2005

"I CAN'T BELIEVE I ATE THE WHOLE THING"
Buglord
I'd like to see more people in GBS with the update. Like at least 1200 browsing at peak hours. If you could get started on this OP I'd sure appreciate it!

Iron Prince
Aug 28, 2005
Buglord
yo mods sticky this drat thread!!

oh, they already did?

:gas:

Genderfluent
Jul 15, 2015

Kuato posted:

I'd like to see more people in GBS with the update. Like at least 1200 browsing at peak hours. If you could get started on this OP I'd sure appreciate it!

I'm working 12 hour shifts in the content mines every night. I'm putting this drat forum on my back

Genderfluent
Jul 15, 2015

luv 2 date boys posted:

yo mods sticky this drat thread!!

oh, they already did?

:gas:

That thread sucks

Iron Prince
Aug 28, 2005
Buglord

Genderfluent posted:

That thread sucks

:yeah:

Nefarious 2.0
Apr 22, 2008

i'm thinking like a fleshlight but with like belts attached so you could strap it to your thigh and it would jack you off when you ran from the cops

criscodisco
Feb 18, 2004

do it
I would like it if every time someone read my posts the lights in my living room would blink

Nefarious 2.0
Apr 22, 2008

a drawing of a clown smelling delicious grilled meats

Genderfluent
Jul 15, 2015

Nefarious 2.0 posted:

a drawing of a clown smelling delicious grilled meats

Alright this is the kind of stuff I'm looking for

soupbone sal
Oct 29, 2016
I want the forums to be left alone personally because every time the admins or the mods try to do something it ends up terribly.

EVIL NOONER
Oct 8, 2016

by exmarx
bring back windows 98, but only long enough to get him excited about his triumphant return. then sacrifice him to the forum gods permanently on the first day of the new forums.

kind of like smashing a bottle of champagne against the side of a newly commissioned vessel. except its more like smashing a gigantic turd against the hull of a forum. as is befitting us.

Iron Prince
Aug 28, 2005
Buglord
iOS push notifications for when I get probated

chaosbreather
Dec 9, 2001

Wry and wise,
but also very sexual.

postcount = car count
if your postcount goes up 20 in a month, you get 20 free cars
if it goes down 20 you get 20 cars repoed

Nefarious 2.0
Apr 22, 2008

a big red button i can press. i don't give one single poo poo what it does just give me that button

Kuato
Feb 25, 2005

Buglord
Another suggestion is for there to be more interesting and funny threads. Please start working on that as well, OP.

soupbone sal
Oct 29, 2016

Kuato posted:

Another suggestion is for there to be more interesting and funny threads. Please start working on that as well, OP.

The self-awareness of this place is also its weakness. Nobody wants to hear this and it helps no one.

Nefarious 2.0
Apr 22, 2008

you can enter the pearl necklace challenge where you say "i'd like to take the pearl necklace challenge" and if you win you get a piece of priceless jewelry and if you lose a fat guy jerks off on your chest

Genderfluent
Jul 15, 2015

Kuato posted:

I'm trying man

Enfield
May 30, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo

soupbone sal posted:

The self-awareness of this place is also its weakness. Nobody wants to hear this and it helps no one.

so whos rereg are you

soupbone sal
Oct 29, 2016

Enfield posted:

so whos rereg are you

It's boring man. I only reregged because my accounts were scrubbed.

IDK if it was intentional or accidental but I haven't been banned yet and I am glad because I mean well, I only want to contribute.

Kuato
Feb 25, 2005

Buglord

Nefarious 2.0 posted:

you can enter the pearl necklace challenge where you say "i'd like to take the pearl necklace challenge" and if you win you get a piece of priceless jewelry and if you lose a fat guy jerks off on your chest

Noice. Sounds like a win-win situation! Good ideas ITT

Kuato
Feb 25, 2005

Buglord

soupbone sal posted:

IDK if it was intentional or accidental but I haven't been banned yet and I am glad because I mean well, I only want to contribute.

Hitler, Stalin and Mussolini probably meant well too. Really makes you think.

Enfield
May 30, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo

soupbone sal posted:

whatever rear end in a top hat i dont wsnt your life story go suck a lemon

soupbone sal
Oct 29, 2016

Kuato posted:

Hitler, Stalin and Mussolini probably meant well too. Really makes you think.

Nefarious 2.0
Apr 22, 2008

more asmr videos

Sponge Baathist
Jan 30, 2010

by FactsAreUseless
bring back DPPH

oblique
Sep 20, 2001

Like me, they have no way to go but up.

Genderfluent posted:

Upvotes/ SA gold

Please not this. Please.

Isaac
Aug 3, 2006

Fun Shoe
im going to hell for laughing at this

Isaac
Aug 3, 2006

Fun Shoe
You should be able to pay $10 to make the text size in gbs one pixel larger or smaller

Mega64
May 23, 2008

I took the octopath less travelered,

And it made one-eighth the difference.
It's a dumb thread but I'll leave it for now because it's entertaining me.

Isaac
Aug 3, 2006

Fun Shoe
You can make the font real small so you can get away with shenanigans while genesplicer finds his glasses

Zorodius
Feb 11, 2007

EA GAMES' MASTERPIECE 'MADDEN 2018 G.O.A.T. EDITION' IS A GLORIOUS TRIUMPH OF ART AND TECHNOLOGY. IT BRINGS GAMEDAY RIGHT TO THE PLAYER AND WHOEVER SAYS OTHERWISE CAN, YOU GUESSED IT...
SUCK THE SHIT STRAIGHT OUT OF MY OWN ASSHOLE.

BUY IT.
everyone gets a forums nemesis, a sworn posting foe, someone you hate so much you'd throw everything away just for one chance to break a bottle in their face

Isaac
Aug 3, 2006

Fun Shoe
You can pay to make all your posts in the "diablo the game" font

Isaac
Aug 3, 2006

Fun Shoe
You get 3 fonts, you label them "1", "2", and "3" and users can select the one they want to use

drans
Sep 1, 2016
Ramrod XTreme
A pair of shoes that wear you

Sponge Baathist
Jan 30, 2010

by FactsAreUseless
You get 3 fonts on the edge of a cliff, you label them "1", "2", and "4" and users can't select the one they want to use because they want to use "3"

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Isaac
Aug 3, 2006

Fun Shoe
Once a day we can drink from a virtual font and it has various curses and blessings

• Locked thread